BDSM by Swiss model 1-347-322-6958, disappointing

Found a nice backpage ad for a blond swiss model working out of private flat in the village, but turns out pictures were many years old. In person she was friendly at the surface and seemed interested in my desires (nothing out of the ordinary, sensual BDSM). But the session was lame, and she shorted me by more than 20 minutes out of an hour. Damage high (3), and frustration as well. Stay away.

I am glad, I saw her! Lovely body, sexy dress, black high boots, a true GFE that knows what she is doing.
She told me about her dominatrix world, and I will def.comming back to her and try some new things. I love her personality, her appearing,
And I recommend her. It was a pleasure to meet her!

I have been fortune enough to be able to see Dominatrix Nikki on a regular basis for over 3 years now. She has been a real professional Dom in all her dealings with me! She is born to be a Dominatrix and she has knowledge and understanding of my submissive nature. She absolutely fulfilled my fantasy all these years! She is a beautiful woman, very tall, elegant and a real Dominatrix. I am happy to serve her and I will recommend her.

Would you recommend her for GFE sessions?
I would totally recommend her GFE sessions. If you like mature women, she is hot and intelligent. She is tall with a great all natural top and an athletic behind. She welcomed me with a good and interesting conversation. Everything was safe, but it was the GFE feel. Her face is very attractive, with bone structure like Sophia Loren, but blond. The pictures, if not her, are an accurate representation. I have seen her several times.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
She is obviously totally full of shit if in her "GFE Sessions" everything is covered. This is one of the reasons the Term GFE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. Because someone can advertise a session as "GFE" and still have everything covered and get away with it, even when they know damn well they are advertising falsely.

She is obviously totally full of shit if in her "GFE Sessions" everything is covered. This is one of the reasons the Term GFE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. Because someone can advertise a session as "GFE" and still have everything covered and get away with it, even when they know damn well they are advertising falsely.
Au contraire, our esteemed POTUG. She's so good that she either added three new members to the board or got three lurkers to come out of their shells and post about her. You should put her on the payroll, Slinky.

She did provide 'CIM'' session ... so no point to ask or question her GFE Session. I m happy to see her and it is always a pleasure. She is never in a rush and she is polite, hot, very sexy, naughty and kinky. A perfect combination and a bomb shell and always with new ideas.
If you don't like what you read than don't see her. But I know for sure, that she has long time clients and they know that she is one of the better ones around Manhattan. And the end you will miss a good service if you don't go and see her.

Yes, I come out of my shell to write a review for my first time! But not the first time that I saw Nikki!
You can expect to get quality without compromise and I refer my friends to see her! I am always pleased with satisfaction of her service.
I see her once a month when I am in town. She is around for couple of years and I never had a lame session with her. Treat her with respect and she will make you happy and you always will come back for more.

It's getting a little crowded in this castle with all the white knights riding in. And not one in-depth review in the bunch. This is the type of shit that pisses off Slinky.

pokler

Power Bottom
I agree with OP. My session was rushed and she had the balls to tell me she had another client arriving so we had to finish. Other than that it was a forgettable session.

I agree with OP. My session was rushed and she had the balls to tell me she had another client arriving so we had to finish. Other than that it was a forgettable session.
Glad to hear it (well not really!!). The other glowing reviews made me wonder whether it was just me being covered by a solitary rain cloud..
Happy holidays and more rewarding mongering to all!