Bbw Charity 814-520-7661

Hey folks. As a founding member of Club Red, and a bbw lover l I feel like this one is a have-to-try. But the price is high for a ln unknown level of service. I would pay 100-200 blind and toftt (and have in the past) but for 5 bills I wanna know I'm getting jr sucked, not the latex surrounding Jr.

Anyone here a fan of hers, or has Intel would appreciate.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey folks. As a founding member of Club Red, and a bbw lover l I feel like this one is a have-to-try. But the price is high for a ln unknown level of service. I would pay 100-200 blind and toftt (and have in the past) but for 5 bills I wanna know I'm getting jr sucked, not the latex surrounding Jr.

Club Red?

Remember her from 3 years ago when she was starting to exercise. She was 200 -250 then. She polished up her pages and got a fancy wardrobe and double + her fee. She’s a niche provider but has history.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Remember her from 3 years ago when she was starting to exercise. She was 200 -250 then. She polished up her pages and got a fancy wardrobe and double + her fee. She’s a niche provider but has history.
History?
Like problems maybe people here should know about?
Tell us more.

I’ve seen her pics a million times and I want to hit it up for at least 2 releases. She’s right in my wheelhouse.. That mouth looks like it could engulf any cock , no matter the size. She’s not a natural redhead. Older pics of her show that she’s a dirty blonde. That’s ok with me.

But that price tag is way to hefty for myself. 700 for 90 minutes for first time clients. 500 per hour after that. She wouldn’t be asking that if she wasn’t already getting it.

I’ve seen her pics a million times and I want to hit it up for at least 2 releases. She’s right in my wheelhouse.. That mouth looks like it could engulf any cock , no matter the size. She’s not a natural redhead. Older pics of her show that she’s a dirty blonde. That’s ok with me.

But that price tag is way to hefty for myself. 700 for 90 minutes for first time clients. 500 per hour after that. She wouldn’t be asking that if she wasn’t already getting it.

Saw her about 5 years ago in another city. Don’t remember exact price but it wasn’t more than $125 for a short stay. Great bbj and attitude. She wasn’t as big then as she looks in her recent pictures. Would definitely see her again but her prices are more than I’m willing to pay. She does advertise as “available now” pretty frequently during her visits so she may not be getting as many of us to pay that premium. Still might be better off or her, less volume at a higher price.

Scammer? A quick google search with my 200 plus reviews would tell you I'm not! My pricess have gone up because I'm better at my job and I'm not trying to see 10 people a day. Better quality clients too!