BBW Beka 518-965-1691

Finding myself needing to go to the City for work I decided what the heck. Had some build-up that needed release. Been keeping to only 3 regulars on the island (to minimize chances of viral exposure) but I figured eh, self imposed quarantine gotta break sometime.

Glad I did.

She is the girl in the pix and vids. BBW so you need to be into that (like I am). She's in (guessing) her early 30s or late 20s and we'll spoken and friendly. Place was a decent hotel in Brooklyn and was clean, like very clean. Bathroom was stocked with all higher end stuff (think Gina's bathroom if you've been there).

Cuddled a lil which I love, into a bbj. Bbj skills among the best in the city. Not even joking. Maxine/Betty snj that good. I like slow and no teeth and DT and that's what I got. Daty was appreciated and she was clean, she got off or pretended really well. I won't judge. Finished FS then she mentioned in passing she gives good massages. I had a kink in my neck and she worked it out. Hard but I needed it. Used unscented lotion.

It felt so good in fact that when I checked my watch 50 mins had elapsed. I could have tried for round 2 but this was before my work appointment which I didn't want to be late to. They pay by the hour :p

So no round 2. Poop. But 50 minutes well spent. Will repeat when in the city. You're basically getting a higher end service in the city for a little less than normal if you like your bigger ladies.

Pros: Smart, friendly, skills, face, A plus Bbj and massage skills. FS was very good too, she took a nice pounding maintaining eye contact.

Cons: location basically requires a drive into the city. (From western Suffolk took me 90 mins) Price, ended up steep for a HH+massage but my intention was an hour FS, and I chose the massage. So I don't hang that on her. No doubles (I hinted at this to check... Because her and Gina would be killer.. but she wasn't having it). Didn't ask about Greek.

If you consider BBW a con (again I like them, ask Amanda who I've seen 4 dozen times) then she isn't for you, if you are indifferent to size or (especially) if you have a BBW fetish you need to see her.

We saved one another's number and she's def on my list of quality city girls.

Face 8
Body (won't give a number because it will vary wildly whether you like big girls)
Service 9. Can't deny a great score to someone who actually can do a hard massage.
Location 5 (can't give it a very low score because it was safe and clean but I know most of us are island guys and the belt parkway exists)

Repeat, I plan to.

Thanks for reading & stay safe my bros

Nice review.
Not my cup of tea but everyone should try it at least once just for the hell of it.

My last BBW was at Beth's Parties maybe 10 years ago -( $10 —yes $10) for all the home made food and BBW's you wanted. As I recall you had to bring your own alcohol and no party favors allowed in the house.

Alas, no massage was available. Hey — I would have paid another 5 bucks if one of the BBW's could supply that.

I went to one of those parties Billy. Almost went again just for the food ;)

Even for a BBW lover there were just too many dudes hanging around with their dicks dangling aroun for me to keep any sort of wood

Nice review.
Not my cup of tea but everyone should try it at least once just for the hell of it.

My last BBW was at Beth's Parties maybe 10 years ago -( $10 —yes $10) for all the home made food and BBW's you wanted. As I recall you had to bring your own alcohol and no party favors allowed in the house.

Alas, no massage was available. Hey — I would have paid another 5 bucks if one of the BBW's could supply that.
I heard they were whales at Beth’s parties. Is that correct or did I get misinformed.