Bbfs providers?

billyS

Reign of Terror
That place was amazing. There was a Juliana there that I think was gonna agree to see me on the side. She let me do a lot in the room. I saw her like 5 times maybe. Was convinced after my last visit she was real comfortable with me so I was gonna ask to see her on the side next time. Had an appointment to see her and boom. Shut down. I was crushed! If I could have only found her again
Funny I looked at the old Nirvana thread and I don't see any reviews on Juliana.
I guess you were keeping her to yourself.
I was a big Karla fan. I wish I could find her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
it would be great to have a list of providers who don’t allow BBFS especially for those of us who like DATY. It’s impossible for a woman to clear out all the load between clients. I remember my SO telling me it drips out all day so I guess mongers don’t mind eating another man’s load
If you're as smart as @genius you don't need a list.
As per his strategy he asks the girl for bbfs and if she says yes then he doesn't eat her out.

As far as dripping loads, not only that but I've had woman tell me that after they orgasm later on they feel their own cream dripping out.

it would be great to have a list of providers who don’t allow BBFS especially for those of us who like DATY. It’s impossible for a woman to clear out all the load between clients. I remember my SO telling me it drips out all day so I guess mongers don’t mind eating another man’s load
It’s pretty fucking rare that you find a girl that hasn’t given up bbfscip. Girls may have that intention. But if you wave enough cash in front of them, they’ll cave in and give it up. And how would you know? Her crotch could be a community swimming pool of kids swimming inside of her and she’ll swear she’s only giving BBFS to you. Us guys can be such suckers….

Even if a girl wasn’t take loads from clients , she could still be taking them from her handler. And if the handler is fucking all his girls raw (with some of them giving up bbfscip on the side), what good is it anyways?

Best you can do is avoid the providers that you know give up bbfscip. Also…… Girls who only offer CBJ and don’t want your mouth going near her crotch are probably the cleanest of the group. The ones who want nothing to do with body fluid exchange of any kind.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
5 whole messages and you want a list. Every time I tell the moderators we're too hard on posters and should relax someone reminds me why we aren't.

BTW if I had a dollar for every women who publicly stated "no one should BBFS with clients" but I knew they were....

I created a fake number from one of the text apps and contacted a provider that offers bbfs. I mention, do I need to provide a clean bill of health for proof? She said no, all I gotta say is be careful guys. I don’t do bbfs, it was a test.

It’s pretty fucking rare that you find a girl that hasn’t given up bbfscip. Girls may have that intention. But if you wave enough cash in front of them, they’ll cave in and give it up. And how would you know? Her crotch could be a community swimming pool of kids swimming inside of her and she’ll swear she’s only giving BBFS to you. Us guys can be such suckers….
This!