BBFS and the millennials

I think most probably period coming , light period. Or hopefully not genital sores bleed or other vaginal problems.

Or hopefully he is large and just caused some light bleeding. The amount of girls that offer raw sex on SA is a bit alarming. All the girls ive seen on there were down to give it up raw.
Actually recently most girls I’ve spoken to weren’t willing to do raw; she was. And I’m a fair bit above average in the girth department. I’ve been with a few that we couldn’t even have sex because of that.

I was also tested 2 weeks after seeing her and all was fine. I’ll be following up again in another few weeks but she seemed pretty straight up, in person and in social media

I think most probably period coming , light period. Or hopefully not genital sores bleed or other vaginal problems.

Or hopefully he is large and just caused some light bleeding. The amount of girls that offer raw sex on SA is a bit alarming. All the girls ive seen on there were down to give it up raw.
From what I understand, talking to my younger co-workers, they never use condoms. If they're comfortable going raw with a stranger for money, it's the norm already for them. And sex-ed isnt what it used to be. They dont have the lessons we had. But let's face it, how many of us were using rubbers in our teens and 20s? Even with the fear mongering sex-ed classes.

From what I understand, talking to my younger co-workers, they never use condoms. If they're comfortable going raw with a stranger for money, it's the norm already for them. And sex-ed isnt what it used to be. They dont have the lessons we had. But let's face it, how many of us were using rubbers in our teens and 20s? Even with the fear mongering sex-ed classes.
It all depends the school district and the females. I am in my 20s and I know Uniondale still does health class. The times I fucked girl raw is after I fucked with a condom 1-3 times . She get comfortable , she builds trust . But with that they build feelings lol. They even began to take birth control so I can nut in her raw. But I still watch out because one day they gonna tell me they on it and next thing I know, it was a lie.

It must run in cycles.....

In the Fifties, your wallet would have a stretched outline of a condom that you HOPED you would need.
I the early sixties, they were used primarily for birth control
In the LATE sixties, bare was the only way, wprst case scemario, some Penicillin.
Along came AIDS, and everything changed! "Always wrap your meat" was the watchword.
I am choosy about who I BBFS with. Oral is another story. If the truth be known, oral is my preference!