Basel Switzerland

I'm doing a quick trip to Basel and I'm ISO info about the strip clubs and sauna clubs. It's a shame that I don't have time to get to Zurich's sauna clubs because they can be really great. I found some info on WSG.com and sexy-tip.ch but world sex quide has few recent info posts and sexy-tip is in German. I'm pretty sure I'm SOL on info and I'll just have to take some for the team but just in case, anybody have any experience in Basel?

thanks

junker

andana

they are located outside zurich proper, and have an elegant and discreet location. the girls that I have seen are all Swiss, no eastern european bait and switch games.

Am in Basel for the week. Just tried FKK-Basel, which is a sauna advertised on the internet. Interesting set-up. Door fee is 70 chf. You are given a key, a towel and shoes. Take a shower, (unless you want to indulge in a sauna or whirlpool). Head upstairs in your towel. The bar area serves beer and wine. A dozen or so topless women (well, except for the high heels) sitting around waiting for you to pick one. Yes, Eastern European. Pick one and pay 10 chf for the room (1/2 hr) and 70 for the girl. I chose Alina, a Romanian spinner type who upsold me 50 chf for CIM. Not the most amazing experience, but worth a go and would repeat.