Barcelona,Spain

Recently took a trip to Barcelona and though I was with family, I was able to sneak out late at night. Having a thing for asians, I searched ads online and also on spain sexboards. I was pleasantly surprised at how cheaper it was as compared to the US. There at least 20 apts near the center of the city with 4-8 girls in each apt. Rates were the same for all (40 euros 1/2 hr,60 for hr) except for two places that charged 50 euros hh and 75 hr. The girls ranged in age from 25 to 45 which is about what one finds here in NY. The service is where they excel with bbbj being standard without the need to ask or plead. Anal is also available with almost half of the girls doing it for an extra 20 euros. Wish that would be the case here. My most memorable experience was with Lily who was pretty,curvy,young 25-27 and very willing to please. I went for the hr paying 75 euros for her services and to my delight, she included anal also. Would love to see her again.
Have only been to London, Milan and Barcelona and I would go back to Barcelona in a heartbeat. Prices are way lower than in other European cities probably due to their economy.