Barbie Doll 214-622-0924

I was recently in Texas and I decided to have a little fun while I was away. I found a coupel of different girls in my research and made myself some dates! First up was Barbie Doll. 4'11" of little blonde dynamite! If you search you will find all the pics. Blonde hair, tan, nice big fake perfect tits. She came to the hotel. I chose her because of the blonde hair, big tits and GFE. She delivered as advertised. Great kisser, very friendly and sweet. Started with nice make out session, followed by one of the better bbbjs i have ever had. She climbed on top which really wasn't working for me so had her finish me off by hand while we kissed. I had a real hard time keeping my hands off her ass which could have been the nicest asses I have ever seen.

If you like bodacious, tan blondes - this girl is for you. Plus she is very sweet and pleasant to hang out with. No attitude, no rush. She is very young - very early 20's but she is mature.

Looks/face = 9
Body = 10
skin = tan and smooth = 10
ass = perfectiom = 10+
tits = the way i like them - fake, big and firm = 10
attitude = 10 - She was sweet and up for anything
bbbj = 9 - pretty close to perfect

She helped with cleanup and did not rush. I was staying at a hotel which was impossible to find and she had gotten lost but called me and got herself to my hotel room. Granted it was later than expected but she did not bail on me. I was very happy she showed up.

I highly recommend.

Forgot to mention - She is in teh Dallas area and the outcall price was 350 I think or maybe 300. It is in her ad. I gave here like 50 extra for making the extra effort to find the hotel after being lost.