Banacek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banacek, please don't take this wrong, I know moderating can take up a lot of your time on UG, been there done that, but do you ever hobby?
I don't remember seeing any reviews from you.
This crossed my mind when you said you met with Sophia for lunch.
Not that, having lunch with her is anything I wouldn't do myself but I was wondering why you didn't fuck her and review it?
Then it got me to thinking I can't recall you reviewing anyone recently.
Am I wrong?
No, you're correct. No bad way to take that. I haven't posted any reviews in a few years because I haven't seen anyone in a few years. The last time I saw anyone was back in 2015. I posted reviews of the handful of providers I saw then and going back a year or so.

I can't even remember the names of the girls I saw. One was a skinny chic I saw at her friend's apartment in Franklin Square. Then I saw her younger co-worker at a sleezy motel in Manhasset and she was in the room, too. Wiggs would remember both of their names. There was also an older woman I saw at a private house in western Suffolk. The best one I saw was a college-age girl at a decent motel in Huntington. Like I said, those were all over three years ago. And at my advanced age, it's getting hard to remember certain details. Faces and places are easier than names.

As far as Sophia, I told her that I would not want to know her like that because of the extensive relationship we developed on here.

Last edited:

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
No, you're correct. No bad way to take that. I haven't posted any reviews in a few years because I haven't seen anyone in a few years. The last time I saw anyone was back in 2015. I posted reviews of the handful of providers I saw then and going back a year or so.

I can't even remember the names of the girls I saw. One was a skinny chic I saw at her friend's apartment in Franklin Square. Then I saw her younger co-worker at a sleezy motel in Manhasset and she was in the room, too. Wiggs would remember both of their names. There was also an older woman I saw at a private house in western Suffolk. The best one I saw was a college-age girl at a decent motel in Huntington. Like I said, those were all over three years ago. And at my advanced age, it's getting hard to remember certain details. Faces and places are easier than names.

As far as Sophia, I told her that I would not want to know her like that because of the extensive relationship we developed on here.
I would assume that reprimanding me would be a lot harder if that line got crossed.

Oops. LOL literally. I forgot there aren't any phone booths anymore. (Still laughing.)
Sure there are. There is a red British phone booth at Plainview Shopping center (google map 377 S Oyster Bay Rd, Plainview, NY 11803 and street view). No phone in it but room enough to duck in and change into a superman outfit.

Sure there are. There is a red British phone booth at Plainview Shopping center (google map 377 S Oyster Bay Rd, Plainview, NY 11803 and street view). No phone in it but room enough to duck in and change into a superman outfit.
That's interesting. I know the shopping center well from ShopRite and Amazing Savings, but didn't realize there was a phone booth there. Hopefully, Perry reads this and passes the info along to Clark.

That's interesting. I know the shopping center well from ShopRite and Amazing Savings, but didn't realize there was a phone booth there. Hopefully, Perry reads this and passes the info along to Clark.
If you haven’t been there, stop in at Ruby Sushi. Besides the usual Japanese hot food, really good sushi.
Probably one of the best sushi restaurants (quality, service and price) - right next to Starbucks, I’ve been to.
They have a lunch special 2 rolls, soup or salad tea for under 10 bucks.
Typical Japanese girls, i.e. no tits or ass, as waitresses.

Just wondering, if it's ok to ask, in another thread you said you've only been to an AMP once... If that's not your flavor, what is? Trying to get into the mind of Banacek! Should I be scared of what I might find there? Lol
Girl Next Door would be the simplest answer.
As I told BillyS in another post, it's been awhile since I hobbied. Low funds, medications that mess with my libido.

If you and BillyS would like to start a "let's get Banacek laid" crowdfunding campaign to pay for a limo ride and a splint for a session with Jodi from NJ, I would be up for that (figuratively and literally). :D

Last edited:
As I told BillyS in another post, it's been awhile since I hobbied. Low funds, medications that mess with my libido.

If you and BillyS would like to start a "let's get Banacek laid" crowdfunding campaign to pay for a limo ride and a splint for a session with Jodi from NJ, I would be up for that (figuratively and literally). :D
You could add one of those tear jerking commercials like wounded warriors where you're getting penis therapy and then you can say "thank you" at the end for everyone's support.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

Once Sophia sees that you said no to her to go to Jersey you are totally fucked...
Not a bad thing by the way speaking from experience with her

You could add one of those tear jerking commercials like wounded warriors where you're getting penis therapy and then you can say "thank you" at the end for everyone's support.

The support I need most is that splint.

Status
Not open for further replies.