Bana- shit returns to stir trouble again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'll bring Wiggs so he can console you when Jake mows down Judge and the rest of the Yank sluggers.
Bahahahaha!
Good one Banacek!
Maybe I'll kick your cane out from under you and watch you fall face first on the floor.

Haha just joking, I would never advocate violence against an older man.

And stop reporting posts. I don't need your help moderating the board.

You just can't stay away?
The board has been better since you stopped posting as Baneck and making your crazy paranoid posts. Knock it off.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Respectfully disagree billyS about the phone number format.
Slinky said it in the rules section inc2013:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/titles-of-iso-and-review-threads.48662/
I guess I associate it with Banashit because it definitely wasn't a rule when I was a mod the first time and the first time I dealt with it was when I came out of hiatus and posted about three reviews.
Banashit closed them all down because I formatted the phone number wrong and made some snarky remarks for good measure.
That was my welcome back to the board.

But hey thanks for taking the time to search for the post to prove me wrong.
Not really surprised since you were always loyal to him and he has come back with his @PerryWhite persona lately attacking my moderator skills behind the scenes.

Not sure if he's looking to start another ugly war but I don't think that would be good for the board.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't think the "banashit" insults is a good way of keeping the peace either
The easiest way to "keep the peace" would be for him to fuck off and disappear again.

I guess he's bored and decided to come back. If wants to post in the Mets thread I have no problem with that since as Banacek he was always passionate about that.

But all the behind the scenes maneuvering to undercut me has to stop.

First off, no one asked me to post anything. When I read that you said Banacek made that rule, I remembered, but wasn't sure, that Slinky made that rule and looked it up. Perry White just elaborated what I posted.
I'm sure he didn't like being blamed for a rule he didn't make. Maybe your recollection was wrong or you weren't on the board when Slinky made that rule but still it was wrong. I didn't do it to stir up anything.
I personally would correct anyone who would say I did or say something I didn't say or do. I'm sure you would do the same.