Baltimore Strip Clubs

was in town for the Preakness and the ball game. Wentout Friday night after the family was sleeping. Went down to the strip on Baltimore st. There were guys for each club acting like side show barkers trying to get you in. Went into Oasis and there were good looking girls but that all Baltimore has to offer. No one tips so they try to get you to buy them a drink. Your drink is 8 the girls drink is 19. WTF. I knew this from years ago and nothing has changed over the years. That does not bother me but the batenders shake you down to buy the girls a drink or a dance. What do you get for the $20 drink.. nothing.

Went to Goddess across from the Marriot and there the girls get completly naked and stan over you at the bar. Nice scene. Not pressure to drink or buy expensive drinks. But still the same deal.

Wont go looking next time I am there. What s shame for a great town.

Stuck in a time warp... I commented to the pushy bartender that even the cost for the bogus drink for the girl was the same as it was the last time I was at a bar over 12 years ago.

I remember being in that area 25 years ago? Looks like one guy runs the entire show. Every club has the same policy, drinks are expensive and different sizes for different prices. The more you pay the longer you can hang out with a stripper. I remember take out action for a heavy price.

I havent been to The Block in a while, but it used to be that those drinks were the starting point for negotiating action right in the club. You started off with the cheaper one and if the girl was playing, you bought a bigger drink, moved to a dark corner of the bar and got your dick sucked. Sometimes more than one 'couple' would be going at it right at the bar and if you were lucky you were too busy getting a BJ to notice. Who needs a LD room, anyway? lol

The Block

It's true they hustle drinks at all the bars on the block. It is, also, true that at, almost, every bar on the block, anything you like can be had. You just have to ask and be willing to pay to go to the back or downstairs. Usually around $$$.

The Block>

Thats why u need to go to the ritz cabaret in fells point. The girls dont make commision for drinks- the lapdances are good- the champagne rooms are even better. The girls are hot. they were rated #1 strip joint in baltimore by city paper.
its fully nude! The girls do some serious pole tricks-

I'll be in Baltimore next week and I definetely plan on hitting the Ritz over in Fells Point. I'll most likely go there after hitting Max's which is a bar that has around 100 beers on tap from around the world.

Thats why u need to go to the ritz cabaret in fells point. The girls dont make commision for drinks- the lapdances are good- the champagne rooms are even better. The girls are hot. they were rated #1 strip joint in baltimore by city paper.
its fully nude! The girls do some serious pole tricks-
But I love the seedy-ness of the block. High mileage & good value if you play it right.

Many happy memories of this place from 10-20 years ago. It has been a long time but it was fun to cruise the "Block" and try to find a real winner for takeout. I always stayed at the Mariott so the chicks liked that. There were even Citibank branches on E. Balt. St. - very convenient. It was even better when the Yankees were in town - even more girls showed up at the clubs. Wow.

While there were lots of winners, there were a fair share of Appalachia types, complete with cornpone Southern accents!

Chels, New Yorker, formerly spending time in Balt.

From my post of about 3 1/2 years ago: (search genius, baltimore )

he best place was called the glass slipper. Heinekens in the bottle were 6 bucks (all the other places were 7 or 8). As soon as you walk in the girls eye you up. I sat down ordered a H. The girl dancing was topless and in a few minutes took her bottoms off and was sticking her snatch in my face. She momentarily stopped that when a cop came in to "talk" to the barmaid for a minute - then he left and the girl resumed her snatch in my face routine. A girl came over to me and started to talk. In about a minute she was rubbing my crotch and put her arm around my neck and put my hand on her ass. The bartender immediately came over and put down a coaster in front of the girl and asked me if I was going to buy her a drink to which I said not now and if I want to I will call you over. Another guy came in (now there were two guys in the place - me and him) and the girl went over to him and the dancer resumed putting her snatch in my face. After a couple of minutes the guy bought this teeny weenie drink (had some red stuff in the glass - like cherry soda) and gave the bartender 70 bucks. They went to the end of the bar in front of the men's room. The guy was sitting on a stool and the girl started kissing him. The she must of dropped something as she bent down to pick it up and I didn’t see her for a couple of minutes. The girl reappeared and faced away from the guy with her ass in his lap - her leaning over a stool and him sort of standing and half on the stool. I decided to go to the men’s room which caused me to walk right past them. The guy was fucking her doggie style - she had her thong pulled aside and he had his zipper open. By this time the dancer finished her set and came along side me. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked me what I was looking for while rubbing my crotch. I said how much and she said "70 for the house and 70 for me gets covered blow job with doggie style finish as long as it’s done in less than 5 songs. 120 for the house and 70 for her gets private area downstairs and 30 minutes. No mincing of words and no negotiating. The bartender gets the house money as payment for "the drink" you buy her. The girl gets the rest when you start the action.

This scene was repeated in every place I stopped in and at any time of day or night. The girls ranged from 3's to 8's white and black. The only difference is some places charged 7 or 8 bucks for the beer.

Last edited: