Balancing Expectations vs Reality when reading reviews

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lately I've had a few disappointments when a session didn't live up to expectations, expectations that were fueled by overwhelmingly positive reviews.

As an experienced monger I have only myself to blame but I have some ideas what I should now watch out for.

If the reviewer has multiple reviews in the thread and professes the provider is his ATF, you can't expect your session to be as hot as his, especially if it's the first time you are seeing her.

Also if multiple guys are reviewing her and are professed "regulars" of her you have to realize they are going to go back to her and are not going to say anything bad, even if it's true because they know it will get back to her.

Also, part of the problem is scheduling with someone I know is not my type but hoping because of the reviews she will make up for it with the wild skills she supposedly has.

But I feel like trying new things sometimes, lately I've just gotten burned

Lately I've had a few disappointments when a session didn't live up to expectations, expectations that were fueled by overwhelmingly positive reviews.

As an experienced monger I have only myself to blame but I have some ideas what I should now watch out for.

If the reviewer has multiple reviews in the thread and professes the provider is his ATF, you can't expect your session to be as hot as his, especially if it's the first time you are seeing her.

Also if multiple guys are reviewing her and are professed "regulars" of her you have to realize they are going to go back to her and are not going to say anything bad, even if it's true because they know it will get back to her.

Also, part of the problem is scheduling with someone I know is not my type but hoping because of the reviews she will make up for it with the wild skills she supposedly has.

But I feel like trying new things sometimes, lately I've just gotten burned
The first deciding factor from me is looks. I need to see everything in a providers pics. Doesnt have to be naked . I just want the general idea.... so even if it’s not great service, it’s still pretty to look at.

On the other hand, a mongers looks are important also. If a provider finds you attractive enough, she’ll be more relaxed and fun in bed. So look your best....

The first sugar baby I scored (that eventually crawled back to her fiancé) was a prime example. The minute she saw me she said out loud when I was walking up to her car “thank fucking god, you’re cute” .....

So I guess you can say, even though you’re paying her ...... don’t look like a shlep.. look your best. You’ll probably get a better result...

And also, try to be the first guy she sees.... she’ll be in a better mood and she’ll be looking to make her first pay off of the day.

Be nice..... and pay the price .... shaking down the cost only Leads to lackluster performances....

billyS

Reign of Terror
The first deciding factor from me is looks. I need to see everything in a providers pics. Doesnt have to be naked . I just want the general idea.... so even if it’s not great service, it’s still pretty to look at.

On the other hand, a mongers looks are important also. If a provider finds you attractive enough, she’ll be more relaxed and fun in bed. So look your best....

The first sugar baby I scored (that eventually crawled back to her fiancé) was a prime example. The minute she saw me she said out loud when I was walking up to her car “thank fucking god, you’re cute” .....

So I guess you can say, even though you’re paying her ...... don’t look like a shlep.. look your best. You’ll probably get a better result...

And also, try to be the first guy she sees.... she’ll be in a better mood and she’ll be looking to make her first pay off of the day.

Be nice..... and pay the price .... shaking down the cost only Leads to lackluster performances....
While I agree with everything you said here, the issues you listed had nothing to do with my disappointing session (s).
In neither case did I attempt to negotiate the fee.
And in both cases I was coming from work dressed business casual, was well groomed and made it a point to brush my teeth before leaving work and took a breath mint before coming up to the room.

While I agree with everything you said here, the issues you listed had nothing to do with my disappointing session (s).
In neither case did I attempt to negotiate the fee.
And in both cases I was coming from work dressed business casual, was well groomed and made it a point to brush my teeth before leaving work and took a breath mint before coming up to the room.
I must agree,
Many times I have found that reviews speak about how hot a girl is as well and when I visit it’s all but that,
Very important to post pictures
You also have diverse tastes and opinions of what “good” service is,
For example I don’t give a damn about how I critique a provider because maybe it’ll make her treat me better and if she doesn’t who cares,
No disrespect but I’m neither too old or ugly and I definitely not desperate for pussy, which some reviewers are -some-
When I review I give you the good and the bad which you might think is good,
I got bitched at once for a review I did but idfaf there’s someone out there that’s looking for exactly that, even if I didn’t like it.
There are are a lot of factors but this is becoming more like pirate bay where I used to download from reputable crackers who I trusted,
I only listen to certain people who review on here

justme

homo economicus
I was thinking scripted. Non sensual dfk, kinda like an eighth grader, into DATY, BJ into FS.
Right, without any kind of feedback taken or given. I always felt like my presence was irrelevant to their actions. As though they’d be doing exactly the same thing to someone else if I weren’t there.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
One of the reasons you don't see me writing reviews is that there is so little chance that whatever experience I got would be repeated for "just any guy" who called. Pretty much the only time I would write a review is if they would have no idea who Slinky was, and I haven't seen anyone who matches that description in a long time.