Bad feeling 929-261-5511

Text today set up appointment quick response local in Nassau below average price. Go to hotel bad feeling about a car with 2 guys in it. Usual wait in showering Get room number car move closer to room. I walk to room sensing something i walk away. The car leaves. I get to the room door open Smoking hot girl dirty blond hair gorgeous blue eyes. I put my donation down wash your hands. There is a sink outside the bathroom I check the bathroom door locked.she says out of order I grab my money and leave. Thank god a family is in packing a car near mine. I left. Maybe me just did not feel right

Text today set up appointment quick response local in Nassau below average price. Go to hotel bad feeling about a car with 2 guys in it. Usual wait in showering Get room number car move closer to room. I walk to room sensing something i walk away. The car leaves. I get to the room door open Smoking hot girl dirty blond hair gorgeous blue eyes. I put my donation down wash your hands. There is a sink outside the bathroom I check the bathroom door locked.she says out of order I grab my money and leave. Thank god a family is in packing a car near mine. I left. Maybe me just did not feel right
I always say..follow that gut feeling.. it's usually right.

It’s still up on . It’s says beautiful Latina 100%real. It’s says it’s in valley stream

Mod note: we don't mention site names or initials.
That's why your post was deleted the first time you did it

This is the number i text when i was sitting in the parking lot she sent text back right away i said i was in packing lot someone else flaked got room number and she was hot big tits small frame took the 30 minutes for $100 kicking myself for not doing the hour for $150 cover goes on nice BJ DT CG big tits in my face sucking her nipples on to DS nice bubble butt busted in bag got dressed asked how long will she be here she said leaving today but will be back soon will call me when back in town
will repeat for the hour next time