Back In Action

I thought I'd start a thread where we could declare that the urge to monger has overcome the fear of Covid. For me it was three weeks ago I met a spa owner who opened up for me. Great massage and FS. I've since met another friend at a short stay. Both ladies have been staying home so the risk seemed acceptable. So far so good. Is anyone else getting back out there?

Got back in the game 4 weeks ago. Stuck to known SA contacts (some have lost jobs and reached out first as bills pile up) and idies. Not feeling confident enough for hotel incalls/spas yet. I get the feeling that as the general poplulation feels more relaxed, there will be a need to be more careful about who you see - fear is the best prevention method, and that is quickly ebbing in the population at large.

I am a big fan of AMPs. The last time I mongered was 3/13. I recently had a visit with one of my regulars. Sorry can't review the place or the provider. She knows about this board and has requested no reviews. But I do want to mention my concerns as AMPs begin to open.

Upon entering there was hand sanitizer and a temperature check. What made the visit odd was that we were both wearing masks. While the service was close to normal it just felt strange. Maybe it was the 3 month gap. Maybe it was the mask. So much of our human communication is built into facial expressions.

I have been doing AMPs for 20+ years. One of my biggest turn offs is a provider who looks and acts bored. So a mask can be a big turn off for me. As an addict I know I will see her again as well as my other regulars. I just hope this mask wearing does not become the new standard, or does not last too long.

I have seen in other threads mongers posting about certain changes they have observed. The regulars staying away, masks, shorter sessions. The COVID shutdown period was 3 months. I wonder how long the post COVID period will be?

I am a big fan of AMPs. The last time I mongered was 3/13. I recently had a visit with one of my regulars. Sorry can't review the place or the provider. She knows about this board and has requested no reviews. But I do want to mention my concerns as AMPs begin to open.

Upon entering there was hand sanitizer and a temperature check. What made the visit odd was that we were both wearing masks. While the service was close to normal it just felt strange. Maybe it was the 3 month gap. Maybe it was the mask. So much of our human communication is built into facial expressions.

I have been doing AMPs for 20+ years. One of my biggest turn offs is a provider who looks and acts bored. So a mask can be a big turn off for me. As an addict I know I will see her again as well as my other regulars. I just hope this mask wearing does not become the new standard, or does not last too long.

I have seen in other threads mongers posting about certain changes they have observed. The regulars staying away, masks, shorter sessions. The COVID shutdown period was 3 months. I wonder how long the post COVID period will be?
I get what your saying. About the masks. Unfortunately I think it's gonna be the new normal.
It will be good for the ugly girls though. :)

Almost over the edge last week several days, but pulled myself back.
Truly need a good back rub, f..ing L4-5 killing me, and a good release. Once I get those I will start complaining about needing a haircut and for my local bar to reopen.
Ditto plus L5/S1. I'd kill for a great massage.

..... Blew away my ATF from before virus and i saw her for months. Really question if im going back to her after today IN RESPONSE TO UNOWN with his long awaited appointment and detatched feeling with mask. Btw they all tell sob stories and lie. You know what i mean unown. .....
I do know what mean. And while I am always a gentleman, I am not a push over for a sob story. I am generous and pay for a certain level of service.

I had 4 regulars that I saw. This was only one of them. As the others return I will try them. The ones without a mask will move to the top of my list. I use to monger 2 to 3x a week. If they all wear masks I may cut back, tip less, seek out others or D all of the above.

This forced 3 month break has shown me that it is possible to put the breaks on the whole thing and save a lot of money. I will just have to see how things play out.