Austin Beauty Spa 929-333-3199

Valentine - $220 plus tips

23 years old - 5’6 - very slender

Valentine is a pretty young Colombian girl who is here for 3 months. She offers kisses but sparingly with no DFK. I also saw her really late at night so the session felt more business as usual as she probably already saw several clients. I kind of feel if I saw earlier in the day the session would have been different because she definitely let me do a lot of stuff that she at first said may be off the table at that hour which included 69 and daty. No shower just a toast of mouthwash and we were off the races.

We did missionary, doggy, and missionary off the bed. She kept asking me to spank her hard on her ass which was a nice bonus. If you fuck her hard and fast from behind that really seems to turn her on versus just going slow which she seems to like to.

At the beginning of the session she provided BBBJ from her knees and we had to do this two times because we went through two condoms because I got soft from their condom. Switched to my own condom and that was better. Overall, her vibe was really cool. She’s not Mila level service but she makes up for it by being young, sexy, and energetic. Her body was very nice to look at and she has petite natural tits which were great to touch.

5/5

Lucy $200 45 min $100 tip bbj DT pse rimming (didn't partake this time)

Looks, 8 around 30ish about 5' 2" 105lb blk hair down below shoulders. tits feel real think mm trim kitty nice meaty ass

Long time Lurker 1st review I have been coming to Abs since Oct 2023
Saw Lucy last friday morning 3rd time seeing Lucy she offers pse without asking
arrive at the location up the stairs was greeted by mms they do have a few different mms there. 2 do the LE check *wink wink*

Left cash by towel stand. Lucy knocks enters and see's me. Recognize me walks over and starts with DFK. (she didn't look or ask me for donation)
starts talking in mando which she knows I do not understand. she helps me undress. some preview BBJ, then off to the shower. we did quick stand up shower head back to the room.

Back into the room more Dfk then she goes down for some bbj for over 10 min DT at times occasionally spraying some lube or nuru gel in her mouth to continue the bbj. then she switch around and now has her ass over me and we do 69 she rocks back and forth and seems to be enjoying it. this goes on for a few minutes then she decides she wants to ride me cg

she gets on top and slips it in bare didn't ask me if i wanted it bare. no negotiation about it just slipped it in and rode me bouncing up and down rocking back and forth. we did do different positions riding sitting on edge of bed. mish. mish with her legs on my shoulder doggy. time was coming to an end ask for cim. she oblige and spray some lube ( nuru gel) in her mouth started sucking with good suction and occasion DT. said to her I was about to cum she sucks faster blast a load in her mouth, takes it out of her mouth . she quickly takes me out of her mouth sits up and slides me back inside her rides me cg I'm still cumming lord I never cum so much. this goes on for prob 30 sec seem like 5 min. then she hops off back to a relentless bbj.
kept me hard wouldn't stop until I tap her to let her know we went over time.

I am a one pop guy if I didn't have to be some place at that moment, I would have extended my
time with lucy until she was able to get a 2nd pop out of me.

Lucy didn't ask me for the extra tip I just took out $100 put it where I left the donation earlier to her figurering that is the going rate for bbs
she thanks me calls out mms and I am on my way.

Hope I did this right sorry to mods if there is any errors

Mila

$180 HH
Looks Mila is becoming a fan favorite so I picked her this time for a much needed hh of wham bam thank you Mila.

Mila started with backing and grinding her ass on me, my pants down to my knees it was easy to get hard with all that attention. I removed whatever she had on and sucked in her tits and nipples. With only hh session things escalated rather quick.. I worked my way to a good Latina bbj, not as much eye contact as I like but she made up for it by going super deep and closing her eye the deeper she went. I didn’t want to blow that quick so I pulled out and distracted with munching on her kitty. Rubber on, we did some missionary and mostly doggy with light ass smacks, I filled the bag quick. She offered a massage but I opted for a shower, some more bbj and light FIV, no second pop. A good time but I wish I had scheduled more time to explore her and not rush. Pretty and fun as most described her to be.

Katy $220/45 minutes (Bbj, lfk , cfs, bbjcim)

Met with Katy of Austin Spa the other day. Katy is a milfy Colombian who I found to be hot and sexy. I had her in mind but all I seen was her nice backside so I asked for a little lineup because you never know. Face was attractive and nice DDs just bursting out of a mesh top so it was all good. She’s about 5’3 and curvy and about 40 or so. VIPs read on:

Not much kissing in room but we walked to the shower. Nice TS and a little bbj preview. Some nice nuru with those big tits sliding all over me got junior hard.

Back to the room for a little lfk. Offered her tits to suck on which I obliged. Bbj was good, wet and nasty as Katy stared devilishly back. She was a bit apprehensive about 69 and daty for that matter and it became just dato within 69.

Suited up and we fucked cg, doggie and mish. Enjoyed grabbing her phat ass as I plied her. Nice visual as I pounded her from behind. Mish was good as she licked my nipples as I pounded her.

Opted for a bbjcim finish and she complied. Mouth was good as I nutted in her throat. She spit out and cleaned me up. Spoke for a bit and was gone. Good times.

Mila 200 HHR
Not sure what the hype is about, I didn’t find her attractive much at all, her body is kinda frumpy and he face is meh.

session was alright, I mainly saw her cus I’ve been searching for any sorta Latina who rims and that’s hard to find, the table shower was fine she blew and rimmed me quick in the room, her butt I’d also disappointing but the bbbj was fine not great, then she rode me RCG which I grabbed her ass and slammed her ass on myself so I could cum quicker and get out of there

Dora 1 hr $280 BBBJ CIM x 2, CFS, lots of masagee and a very relaxing experience .

Went here today traffic was hellish parking was hellish so I paid the garage 2 blocks away $11 to park .

Earlier, I texted around 12 pm fast response and I asked for Ruby at 1:30 pm to which they reply no problem you got it . Naturally when I get there it's all oh Ruby ? yeah wait half hour she's banging someone now but here's the lineup and out come's 5 girls .

All were cute sluts but Dora stood out because she was thin with nice chunky C cups maybe natural so off go Dora and I to her room .

Alone we DFK and square up and since I'm pristine clean as always she knows I'm there to make love lolol .

Then. BBBJ Rim all the oral acronyms on and by both of us then CFS on her now wet puss . She did enjoy hard pounding while I held her ankles up in the air all 5'1" and 100 lb of her off the bed .

Then off with the latex and I CIM and she spit then I collapse for a long medium backrub she asks "2 times old man" hahaha I say idk let's see how well trained you are ho then she shows me .

Grabs her lube and greases my cock and sucking it's head with a mouthful of lube and round 2 BBBJ was on and another CIM and spit and I'm collapsed applauding her . She's maybe 25 from China hours up we chit chat about how she likes NY and family she's down to earth very nice deep down person .

1 hr up obligatory water bottle . Friday 3 pm traffic back to LI was a night fucking mare be warned .

Linda Half hour, damage 160.

Linda was petite cute with a super nice man-made top (C). And did all the GFE things to make me happy even though I was there for a short time (30 Minutes): LFK/DFK, BBBJ, BLS, she initiated rimming too but I shied away from that, the rest of the service was feeling great already. She had her eyes on me while she was taking my balls into her mouth, one at a time, that was heaven enough for me this time. Actually felt so good that I asked her to keep doing that and not suck yet because I could tell I would have come within seconds if she put my cock into her mouth at that point.

She understood and respected my request. She took her time and varied the way she stimulated my balls and the area around the base of my cock. It took a while for me to get a little more desensitized and when that had happened, I did finally guide her lips up to the tip of my cock, and she went all in with a nice blow job that led to me coming in her mouth.

Valentina 45 min/ 200

First time posting here but have been a lurker going to different recommended spots on this forum.

I want to start off by saying Austin Beauty will make things right if things go wrong;however; I did not have a good experience here.

Booked a 45 minute session with Valentina but the whole process was rushed, including shower that was very brief, no massage. The biggest turn off is when she stepped outside to speak with the provider on payments when it was confirmed to be a 45 minute session. Whole mood and vibe just instantly fell after arguments and there was no point to continue. Whole process with Valentina felt like she was trying to go home. Not sure if I would come back here but they did refund me house fee, which I respect.

As I did enter Mila looked attractive. I will see if I will come back here but did bot have an enjoyable experience or a fun time. Good luck everyone and have a great weekend.

Dora 1 hr $280 BBBJ CIM x 2, CFS, lots of masagee and a very relaxing experience .

Went here today traffic was hellish parking was hellish so I paid the garage 2 blocks away $11 to park .

Earlier, I texted around 12 pm fast response and I asked for Ruby at 1:30 pm to which they reply no problem you got it . Naturally when I get there it's all oh Ruby ? yeah wait half hour she's banging someone now but here's the lineup and out come's 5 girls .

All were cute sluts but Dora stood out because she was thin with nice chunky C cups maybe natural so off go Dora and I to her room .

Alone we DFK and square up and since I'm pristine clean as always she knows I'm there to make love lolol .

Then. BBBJ Rim all the oral acronyms on and by both of us then CFS on her now wet puss . She did enjoy hard pounding while I held her ankles up in the air all 5'1" and 100 lb of her off the bed .

Then off with the latex and I CIM and she spit then I collapse for a long medium backrub she asks "2 times old man" hahaha I say idk let's see how well trained you are ho then she shows me .

Grabs her lube and greases my cock and sucking it's head with a mouthful of lube and round 2 BBBJ was on and another CIM and spit and I'm collapsed applauding her . She's maybe 25 from China hours up we chit chat about how she likes NY and family she's down to earth very nice deep down person .

1 hr up obligatory water bottle . Friday 3 pm traffic back to LI was a night fucking mare be warned .
Indeed! Dora has very beautiful breasts. It felt so relaxing when I squeezed them during my last visit.

Linda: 45mins 200 LFK/DFK BBBJ BLS RIM CFS

Linda seemed about 5'2", had a Cute face, nice eyes, warm demeanor. To me, she had some kind of intangible warmth that made me feel really comfortable in her presence. She was sexy and as the session unfolded, seriously skilled and giving with her service, but she also had this overall warm, caring vibe to her. An impression that she was paying attention, eager to please in a genuine way. The whole session felt focused on me, but it didn't feel scripted at all, which is rare for me to feel in an AMP session especially if it's a short visit.

Although I arrived fairly clean I asked for a quick shower (standing shower) to start, just to make sure I was completely clean and fresh.

I liked that she understood what I meant by quick shower, she helped make it quick and soon we were in the room making out. She spoke English pretty well and seemed to understand my questions and requests.

I requested a slow sensual blow job with lots of ball licking and sucking. Heavy on the ball sucking. She got it, clearly, and the next 10 to 15 minutes were bliss. Her tongue work was great, lots of eye contact. I was active considering coming in her mouth, her work was that good. Then, on her initiative, she picked a condom up and asked "fuck me?."

I realized that was a timely question. If I was gonna fuck her, now was the time. Sure let's do it! (Condom on, lube added, insertion, etc.) ...pussy was on the tighter side so I asked her to put me in. Once I was in, the fit was pretty perfect. This was all in doggy, with me standing and her on the bed. BTW the bed in not too big in the room I was in, but the full length mirror is clutch. Even though we were in doggy the whole time, I could see Linda's expressive and sincere face the whole time, the arch of her hips and ass, all the action was there in the reflection. Her arch was great, she moved with me, not randomly, I really appreciated that too. Slow build to intense finish. Hot towel cleanup.

Layla $280 1hr $100 tip. mm c‘s 5’ 2” Cute ass not flat has some meat to grab
Looks 7
saw Layla today she arrive at the place as I was parking car
originally had appt with Rebecca text mms and ask can I switch she said yes
go upstairs led to room #6 same room for me most of the time don’t know why

Layla knocks and introduce herself to me light kiss on lip then head to Ts
does the standard clean up rim knock on door guess they need shower for other monger
quick bbj DT and back to room lay down she kissing and licking my body ask me to flip for more rimming grabs and stroke jr. while rimming goes on for about 5 minutes then turn over for more bbj and DT. Ask if I want to suit up
I said yes.
puts on suit and start cg took some time as she is tight finally slides all the way she starts bouncing up and down and I’m thrusting up and down in good rhythm this goes on for about 10 min. Then we switch to standing ms pounding her hard and she can take it and likes it. Turn her over for Ds facing the mirror she rocks back and forth. Then I spread her cheeks and take a look at the butt hole pull out jr and rub tip of head on butt hole she mumbles too big. Then decides to rub some lub on tip of jr and her butt hole. 1st attemp she says slow get tip of head in she says noooo too big

so I lay back down on bed and ask her to ride me cg then switch to rcg for a few min then we try again for Greek
she does it rcg and slowly slides it in still saying big but finally get it all the way in and deep riding up and down all this while she is moaning the view was erotic.time was running out and didn’t have time to finish with cover. pull out take off hat and finish with her hand and mouth. Didn’t cim option was there.
No negotiation for Greek and she didn’t ask for tip I just gave it to her and she thank me
Repeat yes very accommodating

Luisana $180hh

Luisana is not what I typically think of in terms of thick Latina compare to Anna or Mila. she’s got nice curves, her little boobs and nice natural booty were well proportioned and fit her nicely. She has dyed red-ish hair that goes down her mid back and a nice natural tan complexion. Cute face solid 7+, nice light kisses she is romantic I definitely had a good GFE feeling going. Nice BBj not aggressive like her Asian sisters, but enjoyable with a lot of eye contact and attention to the sack. She did this thing that elevated her bbj.. she made sure to extend her hands to my chest and preformed a hands free, all mouth bbj. She is good on top and likes to ride and get fucked especially in DS. Nice little whimpers and moans from her really turned me on. My limited Spanish came in handy haha. She is a fun time, no rim or anything crazy like

That but just an overall enjoyable time with a provider that I was genuinely physically attracted to.

Victoria $220/45 +$40tip

Often more than id like to Admit I feel like I often get the short end of the stick in terms of Latina service at an amp. Glad to report Victoria is a stallion through and through with the attitude and skills to match.

Nice short shoulder length cut, curvy everywhere it maters. Nice tits, defined waist, thick and juicy legs with a really nice ass. She is the kind of chick that when you see her from the front you already know before you see the back it’s about to be big and bodacious. She is nice, warm, and friendly, from the moment I made entry she made me feel sexy, wanted, and pampered. She kissed me for a while before dropping down and sucking me off while shaking her ass and having a good time. Nice sensual bbbj with plenty of teasing and ball licking, no salad tossing but that’s to be expected. When she finally mounted me I was in awe of her big hips and thick thighs. I didn’t want her to move I just wanted to stick in the meat thermometer and take my rod bake inside like a chicken pot pie. Her hips are nice and defined, nice tone as well. Thick and in shape. Good lover, nice gfe experience. The last five minutes I spent pounding like a jackhammer before let her have it all in the bag.

Miko - $200/45

She is Chinese (about 4 months here)
Around 5,5 with neutral C

I Was a horny after a gym, and decided to stop by around 11:30 am, I texted mms and asked for Miko, when I got in it was so busy at list two other guys just come at the same time, guess it's was Wednesday/hamp day, anyways I asked for 45m and gave the 200 upfront
Miko was nice and welcoming started with dfk and just playing all around, she really took her time with bbbj looking at me and I did some fc but I couldn't wait any longer so she put the cover and jump on for cg for a while, then we switch to mish and I pound it till completion.
The ts was busy because of the traffic that morning and I was cleaned after gym so I skipped the ts when I come and also at the end, she just used hot towels. Massage for few minutes Untill I got my air back and that's it probably total of 20-25m

Magui - Latina - $220 - 5 stars

She is a very thick and curvy Latina so if you don’t like Latinas that look like tortas, you probably wouldn’t like her but I’m attracted to women with these natural bodies. She’s all natural. I was her first session today and she’s a pro. Open to kisses and DFK. She makes it natural and tries really hard to flirt with you and create a genuine GFE experience.

Not much English but you all should know by now the chemistry is built around communication and vibes so try to throw in some Spanish or whatever language your provider knows in the mix and it will typically be a more enhanced session for you which is was for me since I speak spanish. She’s from Columbia by way of Orlando and now NYC. Started off sitting on the bed chatting and exchanging kisses. I ask for no shower to give myself more time for sex. She obliged. Offered massage which I denied. I asked her to lay down and I cuddled up next to her and just made out with her for a while.

Moved down to daty and dined for a bit. She doesn’t like getting eaten out and gets more stimulation from her nipples being sucked. I can verify that she seems to get naturally horny and got wet when I was fingering her. It was great. She kept trying to get me to stop eating her out but I didn’t relent and she didn’t resist much and obliged. Made her go doggy and ate her butt a little.

Grand finale included her riding me, doing doggy off the bed, and ending in missionary. Lots of kisses and I left a tip after finishing in the bag.

Would recommend.

Ava.
200/45

Mms recommended Ava so I went with it since Miko who I really wanted to see (based on twitter) before she’s gone was busy and we just couldn’t agree on a time, I had a blast with Ava and got to see Miko on my way out.

Ava came in full of energy I was impressed w/ her small spinner size and open menu. I would best compare her to Lisa but smaller and more refined, no tats, light skin, light make up and one hell of a routine. I went for the $200/45 option with $100 for PSE, I Normally only do Greek but she was too cute.

Dfk to start and we progressed rather quick..
Squeezed her tits she grabbed my junk and we hit the shower.. I hardly ever do the full TS routine but she was so tiny I had to feel her in me. She washed me with her body front and back and I was so hard since I already bumped up to PSE I took a gamble and with my hands in her hips gently positioned her into the danger zone and with her legs spread we were in a slippery version of RCG.. so tight so warm, I love fucking in the shower.

I didn’t pop, it was just a 5 min tryout.
We hurried back to the room for more dfk leading to a wonderful 69, she can really take it deep while I was getting my fingers wet in her. Doggy was next I hardly ever dabble in PSE but goddamn it felt good. To be honest i was a little nervous but after the shower I was ready to fuck anything that came through the door. lol I didn’t as for cip so I just pulled out and came in her ass and back. Ava doesn’t speak any English but we didn’t need it this time. I thought her how to say “I love it” but when I tested her while we were getting dressed and completely failed. lol
Would highly recommend if you like Pse and spinners.

Ava for 45 mins: 200 for GFE + 100 extra for PSE = total damage 300

Ava is a spinner with a tight body and assertive service.

Body: 8, if you like spinners you’ll like Ava.
Face: 7.5, attractive
Motivation/energy: 9/10
BBBJ + rimming: 9/10
Main event: 9/10
English: 2 or 3 lol. But all good, I wasn’t there for a chat.

Started with some kissing, and BBBJ. Good BBBJ. Head to the table shower room, it was open fortunately. She gave me a very thorough table shower including the body-to-body washing, P2P, rimming, more BBBJ.

After returning to the room, more rimming and BBBJ. Tried 69 which was fun with her also.

Onto the main event, seamless entry into her moist but tight pussy, great feeling pussy, especially without any cover. After several positions, finished inside her in lazy dog.

Two thumbs up, she’s a spinner with a great attitude.