Audrey Davis

www.audreydreamgirl.com - I went to Chicago for business and as usual I scheduled a little fun time. I do my searches and try to line up blonde GFE girls in the 350 and up range. Why??? Well so far I have had about 4 such experiences and they all were superior in every way over any other experience I have had in this hobby. These girls are all 9's and 10's in looks and service. the money is well worth it. Don't talk to me about getting FS from a middle aged AMP worker 3 or 4 times for that kind of money. That is no where near the experience that I have had with these upper class girls!

Audrey was fantastic. She is the girl in the pics but I would say that she is better looking in person. I scheduled it way ahead of time with her booker. Was e-mailed an intersection and was given her number to call when I got there. She directed me to her house. It is in a nice neighborhood. She greeted me at the door and was very sweet. She offered me water. Took me downstairs to the playroom. Extremely nice place ... clean. she had candles going and nice music. I jumped in the shower real quick and came out. She was in heels bra and panties. She looked phenomenal!

She took away my towel and we started to kiss and explore each other's bodies. SHe was a fantastic kisser, her body was ... perfect. Smooth, perfectly proportioned. Tits were perfect D-Cups. If they are fake they are perfect. These were the best set of tits I had ever seen. Her body I think is perfect as well. Absolutely no complaints. Everything smelled perfect and she kissed perfect and her lips tasted very sweet.

She began with a little bbbj while standing and then we went to the bed. More bbbj and I just had to taste her. She moaned and I think enjoyed what I was doing. She was probably faking a little but it wasn't overdone. More kissing, More BBBJ then she climbed on top .... rolled her over and went mish. I lasted for a long time. This could have been the best sex of my life ... This girl is exactly what I like in every way. I finished in the bag. She took the cover off and came back with a hot towel cleanup! We laid on the bed together for a while and then I used the shower and left.

Very nice girl. Friendly and very much at ease.

Damage was 400. WELL WORTH IT.

If I ever come back I am definitely repeating.

The website tells you everything you need to know. I just think she looks better in person.

If there is a next time I think I will go for two hours.

This one is probably my #1 experience in the hobby so far,

Tomorrow night I have another girl coming to me. I will report back.

Hopefully this is a service for some of my fellow traveling business people!

Now if I could only find someone like this on Long Island!

Good review-she sounds perfect. I checked out her website and as always these high end girls ask for references. This is catch 22. To get a high end provider you need high end references (website and email at least). It looks like I'm stuck with BP.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There is no phone number to put in the thread title - Sorry ...
If someone's phone number is private we are not looking to "out" it by putting it in a thread title.

How do I know I am going to be sorry for saying that. (Expecting a spate of phone number is private now that we made ONE exception).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Good review-she sounds perfect. I checked out her website and as always these high end girls ask for references. This is catch 22. To get a high end provider you need high end references (website and email at least). It looks like I'm stuck with BP.
Just totally stalk some "in town" girl. Then use her as a reference for someone visiting. I can't tell you how many times I have seen women play "dirty tricks" on visiting girls to send the message "stay off our turf".

I think I used a girl as a reference that was on BP and plus my handle here on Utopiaguide. If they see you are a longstanding member they will probably be willing to see you.

I was back in Chicago last week and this time I had Audrey come to my hotel for a two hour incall. This girl is fantastic. Easily the best girl I have seen in this hobby. First off ... she showed up on time. She looked the same .. still young, hot, fresh and a perfect body. Started off with bbbj, One of the best ever and she spent some time with me on the sofa just making out and necking like teenagers. We then found our way onto the bed more bbbj, Soon DATY followed. Eventually the cover came on and all the positions were tried. Finished during doggy. I collapsed and she helped me get cleaned up. We then relaxed together getting our breath back. After a little while it was time for round two. Good thing I took the 2 hours ... otherwise there was no way I was going to get a second round. She just went with a real intense bbbj. I told her I didn't think I would be able to go a second time ... She said that she knew that she was going to get it. I loved how confident she said it!

If you are in Chicago you MUST go see this girl if you got the cash. To me she is easily worth it.