Attractive providers in Suffolk!!

Steve, seen her recently? She used to be in shirley, I think, and reviews were mediocre at best if I recall. Total non gfe, fairly attractive in a mild soccer mom sirt of way, but that was years ago.
It has to be at least 7-8 years ago since I last saw her. But she was working out of a private house in holtsville. She was still a very hot milf . And for 200, she let me pound her out for 2 rounds on little pull out futon in her kids room. Could’ve went bare , she didn’t care. But I do, so I opted to go safe. No AC, middle of summer . I was dripping sweat all over her. It was a hot session. I just threw a name out there…..

I liked Nina but she worked out of motels. Here reviews are on here. Plus there's an agency that features Brazilians. A search will point you in the right direction. They are like 400 an hour and they work out of upscale hotels usually in Hauppauge. The pics are accurate and they are super hot. Good luck.

Im at a loss here... Im looking for really attractive latin providers not at a hotel. For some reason that's where I feel the stings happen most?? But the safer locations (in Suffolk) seem to be very low par (sex shop on sunrise, vets memorial in Commack). Is the only chance in finding a 8+/10 provider at a hotel ?? We all know the photos in the ads are never true. Any leads to real photos or great quality Latins in Suffolk? (also, I promise to post more reviews soon!!)
Check out the thread on Colombians in Huntington.