Attractive providers in Suffolk!!

Im at a loss here... Im looking for really attractive latin providers not at a hotel. For some reason that's where I feel the stings happen most?? But the safer locations (in Suffolk) seem to be very low par (sex shop on sunrise, vets memorial in Commack). Is the only chance in finding a 8+/10 provider at a hotel ?? We all know the photos in the ads are never true. Any leads to real photos or great quality Latins in Suffolk? (also, I promise to post more reviews soon!!)

Read more threads here bub. Regardless if your new, read more here and learn the flow of how we all work. Surprised mods aren’t verbally at you on this one.
Try the queens scene, there is an LMP in Hicksville and some fast houses and bars in Nassau/queens where you can have your luck with Latin women. The ‘Search’ feature of the forum will be your friend, use it. Purely off demographics of geography you aren’t going to find massive Latin scenes in Suffolk. You’ll have to travel a bit to get the real deal Latinas and I recommend the queens scene for the best quality there. Welcome to the forum, we do like forward to your participation here. Another poster is better than a useless lurker.

Sorry to say, but there isnt a lot out here in suffolk. If you want really hot latinas you gotta go to queens. Everything here is hit or miss. If you're concerned about walking into a trap, dont take one for the team and only go to ones reviewed on here. Also, on the off chance someone finds a really hot latina that is real, chances are they're gonna keep it to themselves til they're done with them, sucks, but it is what it is.

Also stay away from sayville motor, place is a shithole and LEO love to hang out just past it to pull over mongers leaving.

.....Also stay away from sayville motor, place is a shithole and LEO love to hang out just past it to pull over mongers leaving.
From how I understand it, it's all about drugs. What is LE gonna do if they suspect you were mongering for sex and stop you after you leave the place — use a K9 trained for finding the smell of KY and pussy juice? It's another thing if you just bought drugs and have your purchase in your car.

That said, IMHO any interaction with LE, even if you are clean, has the possibility of not ending well, so it's prudent to would stay away from place like Sayville M I, Americana and the like. .

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
From how I understand it, it's all about drugs. What is LE gonna do if they suspect you were mongering for sex and stop you after you leave the place — use a K9 trained for finding the smell of KY and pussy juice? It's another thing if you just bought drugs and have your purchase in your car.

That said, IMHO any interaction with LE, even if you are clean, has the possibility of not ending well, so it's prudent to would stay away from place like Sayville M I, Americana and the like. .
On leaving the neighborhood after a score, drugs don't go in the car, they go behind the door to the gas cap.

I’ve been going to the Sayville spot off and on for close to 30 years.
I’ve even used it for out call dates.
Even though I hate the location. Right on sunrise hwy for the world ( including my kids or wife’s friends) to see pulling in or out.
That said, I’ve never seen or had any problems there with the renters or any cops.
Maybe I’m just lucky.

On leaving the neighborhood after a score, drugs don't go in the car, they go behind the door to the gas cap.
Damn, now you done it. Now the cops know exactly where to look when they stop a vehicle leaving the place after a drug buy. Posting on UG has made it really easy for LE again; recently the secret $ codes were exposed by @billyS (using the $$. or roses to cleverly avoid tipping off LE as to money transaction amounts) and now you tell them exactly where to look.
Geeze!!! :eek:

Damn, now you done it. Now the cops know exactly where to look when they stop a vehicle leaving the place after a drug buy. Posting on UG has made it really easy for LE again; recently the secret $ codes were exposed by @billyS (using the $$. or roses to cleverly avoid tipping off LE as to money transaction amounts) and now you tell them exactly where to look.
Don't worry!!!
We are still way ahead of the game!!!
They have no idea what we are doing here.
They are still clueless about those damned initialisms, like BBBJ, CIM, DATY, et cetera. (LOL)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Putting drugs behind the gas cap was one of the stupidest things I've heard on UG.

Since most drugs are sold in the worst neighborhoods, that means after you roll up and buy your your bag of whatever, you are going to get out of the car, walk around to the back and leave yourself exposed while hiding it?

Putting drugs behind the gas cap was one of the stupidest things I've heard on UG.

Since most drugs are sold in the worst neighborhoods, that means after you roll up and buy your your bag of whatever, you are going to get out of the car, walk around to the back and leave yourself exposed while hiding it?
I thought he was scoring at the gas station

this reminds me of the hipster white kid I saw scoring drugs on Jackson and Franklin last night from a hood cat. After he walked a block away and started shooting up right on the side of the road. 20 mins later I saw him repeating the event, then a few mins later waiving down taxis on the road to get out of the area. I guess this is what they mean by white boy summer.

SUPAMAN

Drugs are sold in quantity everywhere in all neighborhoods wealthy and disadvantaged alike, in the eighties Garden City was a cocaine and weed hotbed, I got mine in a small mansion right off Stewart Ave, a literal millionaires row. I'm not talking about hood deals you made in your senior year in high school at a basketball court on the South Conduit with 20 hood rats swarming around your car. Of course you didn't get out of the car in that environment, but if you were scoring an OZ of then illegal grass from a friendly , the gas cap door is the one place on the car cops never looked in. I stopped doing hood deals in the 80's after a buddy was pistol whipped in Rockaway scoring pot. When I went to the basketball courts on the conduit I always bought along a vicious husky I had , a rescue animal who had been abused by previous owners who had acquired a serious aversion to those of a certain ethnic persuasion. Every time dealers came too close to the window he was all fangs and growls, if the window was rolled down all the way he was going out, no stopping him. Sometimes he scared dealers off and they would take off running, but my deals were done at arms length through a 1\2 open window.... I've long retired from hood street deals.

SUPAMAN

I thought he was scoring at the gas station
Drugs are sold everywhere, when I was working and sometimes hanging out in Garden City there was all kinds of drugs being sold if you knew the right crowd. In my late teens and early 20's I scored dope everywhere from Harlem to Bleeker St to Brooklyn and South Jamaica to Babylon and the Danch and many points in between and Garden City in particular was a powder cocaine and hot house pot epicenter in the mid eighties....

SUPAMAN

I don't care anymore, my hard drugging days long over and pot is perfectly legal.

Drugs are sold in quantity everywhere in all neighborhoods wealthy and disadvantaged alike, in the eighties Garden City was a cocaine and weed hotbed, I got mine in a small mansion right off Stewart Ave, a literal millionaires row. I'm not talking about hood deals you made in your senior year in high school at a basketball court on the South Conduit with 20 hood rats swarming around your car. Of course you didn't get out of the car in that environment, but if you were scoring an OZ of then illegal grass from a friendly , the gas cap door is the one place on the car cops never looked in. I stopped doing hood deals in the 80's after a buddy was pistol whipped in Rockaway scoring pot. When I went to the basketball courts on the conduit I always bought along a vicious husky I had , a rescue animal who had been abused by previous owners who had acquired a serious aversion to those of a certain ethnic persuasion. Every time dealers came too close to the window he was all fangs and growls, if the window was rolled down all the way he was going out, no stopping him. Sometimes he scared dealers off and they would take off running, but my deals were done at arms length through a 1\2 open window.... I've long retired from hood street deals.
Smart. Every man should have a bodyguard, in the form of a loyal canine so the man, himself is allowed to focus his attention on other than his own self-preservation. "Man's best friend," is certainly worthy of that title.