Attention Ladies

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you are "supply side", whether you post an ad here or not (or make any posts anywhere on UtopiaGuide), please drop us a note at slinkybender at utopiaguide.com as we are now marking "industry" accounts for special privileges.

question

New to the site and how to use it to my advantage. I dont want to violate the terms of service but how do i go about advertising my self. And using the advantages of this site on the "supply" side.

If you are "supply side", whether you post an ad here or not (or make any posts anywhere on UtopiaGuide), please drop us a note at service at utopiaguide.com as we are now marking "industry" accounts for special privileges.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
With what's going on at the ad sites, we have a bunch of ad posts in the moderation queue from women just joining the site. Please, ladies, send an email message to slinkybender at utopiaguide.com if you wish to advertise here.

Hello - Was looking to start promoting and I've been trying to email Slinky, but haven't gotten a response and I can't private message anyone on the boards. Do you have any recommendations on what I can do or am I not doing something right?

I made a fake acct for research purposes… I want to learn how to get into the “game”. 26 F. Am looking to make friends that can guide me… I would like to know the do’s and don’ts as well as provide a safe space for people to explore eachother… (my basement apartment has two bedrooms and is not being used)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I made a fake acct for research purposes… I want to learn how to get into the “game”. 26 F. Am looking to make friends that can guide me… I would like to know the do’s and don’ts as well as provide a safe space for people to explore eachother… (my basement apartment has two bedrooms and is not being used)
Go on......

Are you male or female?

What type of research were you doing?
What was your intended end result?

I can give you some free advice but would have to explore all your insides.

In all seriousness, join the subreddit SEX WORKERS ONLY.

what your looking for isn’t on this forum - if you want clients and to gain experience as a professional contact our admin and take out an ad. You will be trained in no time by our seasoned veterans.

… I would like to know the do’s and don’ts as well as provide a safe space for people to explore eachother… (my basement apartment has two bedrooms and is not being used)
I would highly recommend joining a local Alt Lifestyle club. Attend meetings, get to know people, ask questions. Providing a "safe space" for people to explore each other can quickly go south and conflict with local prostitution laws. You need to protect yourself from nosy neighbors and people unhappy about their "playtime".

My years as a member taught me a lot about playing safe, situations to avoid and red flags to look for.

There’s a place in Brooklyn that has all sorts of classes for all things and kinks. Look up the “Crown”