Atlanta Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokler

Power Bottom
Let's repeal the 8th amendment so we can torture to death guys who kill innocent people. It's the only way to prevent stuff like this. The public torture of criminals .

Awful, defenseless people for no reason ! I was at the Fort Lauderdale Airport during the shooting there. Absolute mayhem. Never forget the terror in peoples eyes.

Awful that these woman lost their lives. Will be interesting to see what they claim as motive. I’m already seeing the memes about this being an Asian hate crime, and suspect the calls for cracking down on human trafficking via these massage parlors comes next. Not sure I’d be visiting AMPs for a while. May be overreacting, but wouldn’t want to get caught up in all the political bullshit.

Awful that these woman lost their lives. Will be interesting to see what they claim as motive. I’m already seeing the memes about this being an Asian hate crime, and suspect the calls for cracking down on human trafficking via these massage parlors comes next. Not sure I’d be visiting AMPs for a while. May be overreacting, but wouldn’t want to get caught up in all the political bullshit.
I’m getting ads for bulletproof jackets now. How do they know these things?

Sadly there is going to be some tongue in cheek dark humor injected here

What I do find worse, is the deteriorating state of mental health of many Americans and the lack of resources for people to get help.
Let’s face it—You turn on the news, read the news, immerse oneself in social media...the healthy stable person can have a little meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.