astoria blvd

98-11 astoria blvd has been around longer than the sun has been rising and setting. i last visited 2 years ago and was sorry i visited it then and sorry i visited last tuesday. both times i had a very very large black lady with an incredibly smelly hootch. place was dirty too. i was so upset with myself for not leaving.
anyway - at you own risk. $50 = 1/2 100 for pop

bargain basement shopping and looking for an easy in-out, i drove along astoria blvd, and of course 98-11 is open. 120 all in. 2 women to choose from, both older. would not call them milf - the "I" is not applicable.
the asian mature was nicer than the latina. she was friendly and pleasant. she was not happy that i was just plowing away, but took it nicely. all in, $120 - one price. no breakdown. accomplished its purpose. no more, no less

bargain basement shopping and looking for an easy in-out, i drove along astoria blvd, and of course 98-11 is open. 120 all in. 2 women to choose from, both older. would not call them milf - the "I" is not applicable.
the asian mature was nicer than the latina. she was friendly and pleasant. she was not happy that i was just plowing away, but took it nicely. all in, $120 - one price. no breakdown. accomplished its purpose. no more, no less
Rufus

how much time did $120 get you. Was it in and bang out out. If that’s what you looking for I checked our 103 & 39 place girl lily young petite asking $80 but I ended up with $60 for short stay. I went back yesterday and walk by and saw a milf standing at the doorway. but I was see if lily was working. Apparentry ladies are rotated with other places.

i was offered a massage first, but declined. i do not like them. also, i was there for a purpose, and a massage was not on the list. i was not rushed. i would guess that house fee was 40 = 30 min and 80 for discount boom-boom

Rufus

how much time did $120 get you. Was it in and bang out out. If that’s what you looking for I checked our 103 & 39 place girl lily young petite asking $80 but I ended up with $60 for short stay. I went back yesterday and walk by and saw a milf standing at the doorway. but I was see if lily was working. Apparentry ladies are rotated with other places.
This place 103 & 39, is it the one on national street 2nd fl?