ASSCon NYC XI - ASSCon Anniversary Party

ASSCON NYC XI

@ Club ASS-C NYC- The Champagne of Private Parties

ASS-CON ANNIVERSARY PARTY
Wednesday, September 17th from 6pm till * 2am *.

We've had one year of parties at the Club ASS-C NYC WEST Location.

So to celebrate we're gonna provide the following to show some love to our loyal customer base.

Half price drinks from 6pm till 8pm.

$10 VIP room admission

$20 Power-hitter bands

We're also gonna attempt to contact EVERY dancer on the list and let them know (usual disclaimers apply).

It should end up being the party of the year!

For those who've never been, here's what pervs said about our party:

"Six nights a week, these are the ladies who really *grace* the stages of clubs all over the region.
But every Wednesday they dance for *us*. Remarkable."

"For those of you who missed lasts nights Club ASS-C event......BIG MISTAKE."

"In effect, they've brought back the old Harmony. ...Except the average quality is much HIGHER."

"When I left all I could think was this is what it must be like to have a private harem."

"[Club ASSC NYC] is not like a club, it's like a pool party with 1 to 2+ dancers per guy without water. The furthest you can get from the action is sitting on the edge of the pool. However, you find yourself jumping in just because you can't believe the scene."

"It is a great space the quality and variety of ladies to satisfy anyones taste."

"There were alot of new dancers, alot of white girls and the place was "off the hook" with people! There might have been 60 dancers there."

"The number and quality of new girls mixed with the return of some renowned talent was truly remarkable. I started noticing that 2 weeks ago but this Wednesday was another high."

"I thought Club ASS-C was absolutely off the fuckin hook tonight!!! "

"This was the first night I was there where the girls actually outnumbered the guys. Some of the girls lamented that to me, only to hear me reply, "Yeah, isn't it great?"

"That shit is one stop shopping, that the only way to explain
it, it is so intense that I have to go over it in my head just to
describe all that was going on."

"I love this place. Girls groping you as they walk by, hands on during LD's...all types of girls too. I was never a big fan of lap dances but with hands on all over her body I have changed my views."

"I can't wait to get in the city you guys are much free with the rules I LOVE IT! "

"The following Wed I make it to [Club ASS-C NYC] & I had the time of my life. The best part about this spot is that it's somewhat ecletic. You have Black, White, Spanish, & Asian all under one roof."

"*i* went to [Club ASS-C NYC], and i had a FUCKING AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!! [ Club ASS-C NYC] ROCKS!"

"These types of nights don't happen often.... but damn...when they do.... I don't want the night to end...."

"This week, I attended [Club] ASS-C NYC in the new location.

Will I go again ? ABSOLUTELY!

Did I have a great time? ABSOLUTELY!

Is this club great value? YES."

"As has been my experience each [Club] ASS-C NYC is a little different. I'm always amazed at the number of new dancers and yet typically pleased by the returning favorites."

"Both customers and dancers at the party liked the new Club ASS-C NYC"

"I had a super great time!"

"For the record, I like petite women, I like tall women, I like WOC, I like white girls, I like asians , I LOVE spanish women. Most important, I like variety. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. My complements."

"In general, a nice club. Great variety of good looking women (well done). Almost comfortable LD and VIP area. Of course, I'll be back soon :)"

"Ended up wobbly on my feet with a big shit-eating grin on my face. I had a great time!"

"Last night I went to [Club ASS-C NYC] for the first time and I had a very fun time. It basically reminded me of the old Harmony on Church but cleaner, more expensive, more organized, and with a better selection of ladies."

"My biggest problem having to many hot girls to pick from. As soon as I finish in the VIP, I get ready to leave and see an even hotter chick."

"Here, both providers and clients are having fun because we're in an environment where we are allowed to be who we are - responsible adults having some sexual fun. I look forward to the day when places like this don't need to be underground."

"Where else can you go other than [Club ASS-C NYC] on Wednesday or Sunday have a selection of over 40 girls, and have your way? The answer "No WHERE"."

"Great party! Lots of dancers! ...and lots of beautiful Asians!"

"Another incredible Club ASS-C"

"[Club ASS-C NYC] asscon is the bomb!!! Went to party for first time. I was impressed as was my brother who was my guest. He will now join based on tonights experience. We both took it to the next level with our girls."

"I just have to add, that I never ever grabbed so many hot girls in one place before."

"The bar was already packed "wall to wall" (if I may borrow the expression from Valjean) with beautiful dancers!! Lots of them doing the party for the first time!!!"

"I totally agree, the number and quality of girls that were out on Wednesday was amazing."

What will YOU have to say about THIS one?

Click below to join Club ASS-C NYC

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by nycstripclubs
ASSCON NYC XI
"Where else can you go other than [Club ASS-C NYC] on Wednesday or Sunday

What will YOU have to say about THIS one?

"Whatever weed you gave to Imani to get her to act civil ,please give to hatcheck sista "

(justkidding. congrats on your success)

It is on and Poppin'

Well it been a long time coming since I been to Ass-con, but I'll be
there with you guys. I have been hanging out behind the scenes and everyone saying that this party is going
to be the shit. Even my homegirls called me like girl we got to
be there. So it is official if that where the party at than it not
a party tell Sinful "7" Masters creeps through like a thief in the
night.

Party!!!!!!

As us mongers sit at our desks killing time until 6PM, our counterparts will be getting out of bed way after we had our lunch and they will begin cleaning their ATM portals. All have 3 but most use only 2!

9 hours 47 minutes

Last edited: