Asian

The other night I finally reeled in a good whore off CL. It's really been a while for me. It's difficult to find a really nasty fuckhole at a cheap price. I've discovered that you really have to offer an interesting "experience" to prospective whores, in order to get a decent price. In my case $150. (I actually got 2 hours, but that was besides the point). Usually when you post an ad you will get responses from bbchic, or miki, or the usual suspects.

this time i got lucky. she wasn't a beauty, but had a nice meaty ass. the only problem was she would not do asian. apparently that's on her taboo list. too bad, because she had a perfect tongue for ass licking. i don't know about you, but i've come to believe that asian is an integral part of the bbbj experience. as, such i alwasy make sure that my asshole is clean and tasty.

i can't post a contact here becuase it's a semi-utr ho. she basically answers kinky ads every once in a while. so if you have an imagination, you could probably reel her in with a good ad.

this is rambling, and i'm not sure if i've made my point.....which is i think that my faith in CL has been temporarily revived, although not fully satisfied.

i alwasy make sure that my asshole is clean and tasty.

The only way I know my Tomato Sauce is tasty is by sticking my finger or a piece of bread into it and licking it.

would you care to elaborate on how you know??

Re: Re: Asian

Originally posted by tomatopony
i alwasy make sure that my asshole is clean and tasty.

The only way I know my Tomato Sauce is tasty is by sticking my finger or a piece of bread into it and licking it.

would you care to elaborate on how you know??

Actually, perhaps it's better if he DIDN'T elaborate.

Re: Re: Re: Asian

Originally posted by TC123
Actually, perhaps it's better if he DIDN'T elaborate.

TC, wouldn't you want to know if your's was tasty? I mean, maybe theirs a meter or litmus paper you can buy.

For say $20.00 and a couple batteries, maybe you'll find out yours even tastier. I'd brag about that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Asian

Originally posted by tomatopony
TC, wouldn't you want to know if your's was tasty? I mean, maybe theirs a meter or litmus paper you can buy.

For say $20.00 and a couple batteries, maybe you'll find out yours even tastier. I'd brag about that.

There's certain information I'm happy to go throught life without.

They say curiosity killed the cat. Maybe this is how.