Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

billyS

Reign of Terror
A combination of older account problems and multiple computers, in addition to being away from the site for awhile.
Bullshit, you used both handles within 20 minutes of each other.

Look, if you think guys are bullshitting about getting bbfs at these places call them out in the thread by hitting Reply not Report

Also if you think the guys who are reporting bbfs are actually the ones forcing it maybe you should say so along with stating your affliction with the Spa.

It was my Tomomi review that started things off. I did not seek BBFS (I've always played it safe), it just happened. We were making out after awesome foreplay, 69, and DFK prior to the main event, it slipped in bare, and she started fucking me. Since she didn't immediately object, seemed to enjoy it, and the cock was already out of the bag (as it were) I just went with the flow. I'm sorry it led to other people demanding/coercing BBFS, and hope those guys get the shit kicked out of them. I hope I don't get banned because of it. I think she realized that it was unintended on both our parts when she joked she would be having my baby.

She was so good I'm glad she upped her price, she was worth it. She was one of the few girls to be able to get more than one pop out of me without chemical help in a long time. I do plan to see her again if she's still around when I visit the city again in August, and plan to stay safe, mainly because of all the rest of you horndogs partaking of her charms.

Bullshit, you used both handles within 20 minutes of each other.

Look, if you think guys are bullshitting about getting bbfs at these places call them out in the thread by hitting Reply not Report

Also if you think the guys who are reporting bbfs are actually the ones forcing it maybe you should say so along with stating your affliction with the Spa.
My apologies, BillyS - my son recently got out of the Army and is staying with me; he has a little too much time on his hands. He's "louiswu705." He got into this account when I left the browser window open and thought it would be fun to fuck with me. I'll address his behavior when he hauls his ass out of bed.

For the rest of you, in case you don't know - this site will not log you out automatically after a period of inactivity. As long as your browser window remains open, anybody can just type in the site URL and they'll be brought back to your account without having to log in again. It's convenient - as long as you don't worry about someone else fucking with your account.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My apologies, BillyS - my son recently got out of the Army and is staying with me; he has a little too much time on his hands. He's "louiswu705." He got into this account when I left the browser window open and thought it would be fun to fuck with me. I'll address his behavior when he hauls his ass out of bed.

For the rest of you, in case you don't know - this site will not log you out automatically after a period of inactivity. As long as your browser window remains open, anybody can just type in the site URL and they'll be brought back to your account without having to log in again. It's convenient - as long as you don't worry about someone else fucking with your account.
This reminds me of Luckyguy27.
Supposedly he had a friend sharing the account who didn't want a digital footprint.

Of course whenever someone he/they reviewed would Report the post claiming it was bullshit he would blame it on the friend.

I had a wonderful time with Tomomi earlier in the week. Felt good to return and see that they've gotten a lot more client volume Ng girls rotating in since this thread was kicked off.

Surprisingly Tomomi's the same pretty girl in the pics. She's got tall ass heels making her match my height. Handed off my donation and disrobed with her. She gave me this little choreographed stripping routine that's very sexy, haha. She soaps and washes up pretty thoroughly. Almost too long for my tastes, but that's not to say our mouth and hands weren't busy.

Back on bed, nice body worshipping, DFK, BLS, BBBJ to kick things off. Sensual techniques and very enthusiastic charm on display. I love it. She squats over me and eases me in after lubing up. She's so tight and wonderful. She goes back and forth looking at me and looking down at the penetration area as if she's in a trance. She starts riding me and says she's about to come. I thought it was a good act, until I started moving from the bottom and felt wet slaps, and I was 200% sure she took her time drying me up, haha.

We go through a few more good positions and I finish in mish while playing tongue twister. Just the perfect amount of GFE I want out of a session. Tomomi was sweet, youthful, and breathtaking. Although the price hike stings, you know you guys have gotten a bargain when you read 400 and BB. She belongs in the same quality of young providers at the 500hr range, including those at the Chinese agencies in Flushing that I frequent. Treat her well while she's here. Whether or not she feels comfortable enough to uncover moving forward, that’s up to her.

Mod note: Full Disclosure: This member posts from the same computer as Asian Star.

Guys, BBFS is not allowed. That's the house rule that was mentioned yesterday. Girls will get in trouble if the house finds out.

I don't think anyone should continue to write comments like "if she feels comfortable enough..." etc etc. You are giving people hope and they will try and potentially in heat of the moment force it to happen as the house acct posted yesterday. That would not be cool.

BBFS is not allowed here with any girl, don't ask, don't attempt, don't even think about it, don't post about it.

This reminds me of Luckyguy27.
Supposedly he had a friend sharing the account who didn't want a digital footprint.

Of course whenever someone he/they reviewed would Report the post claiming it was bullshit he would blame it on the friend.
My son now understands his error, and I've learned how to better secure my browsing. It won't happen again. If you'd like, I can go through my posts from the time he moved in and let you know which are his and not mine.

Also, I neglected to answer your query about my affiliation with Asian Star - your curiosity/concern is understandable.

I'm a happy customer - the same as with other places I visit and review. I've never been paid to write a review - either in cash or in kind - for anybody, although I am frequently asked to write reviews since I'm a fairly good writer. As for the upbeat nature of my reviews - I don't set my expectations for a session unreasonably high (let's face it, with my age, income, and looks this is the only way I'll ever get to spend this sort of quality time with a lovely young lass), I try to stay on the good side of MMS so she'll make good recommendations, I do what I can to make the girl I'm with feel good and I always treat them well, and I do my research. Plus, once I find a location I like I tend to keep going back so the MMS and the girls get to know me. And, to be honest, the writing I get paid to do is mostly formal scientific and technical writing - it's a lot of fun for me to be able to let loose and write for fun!

Anyhow...I apologize again for the troubles, and I appreciate your patience.

Tomomi

After all the hubbub, I decided to see the lovely Tomomi - even with the hike in rates. And I have to say, she exceeded my already-high expectations. She clearly does not have a routine that she follows with everyone - my session was quite different from the others that have been described.

For those of you who love kissing - Tomomi is an enthusiastic kisser, and she had me at full attention just from the DFK. For those of you who enjoy rimming - I can't really review this because it's not my thing, but she offered it, so it's certainly on the menu. For those of you who are into feet (again, not really my thing), she asked if I was interested in her paying special attention to my feet - so that seems to be on the menu as well. And for those of you who like CIM, that's how I finished. Not sure if she spit or swallowed - I was too busy trying to catch my breath - but her BBBJ was quite good, and she knelt at my side, giving me a nice view and making it possible to play with her lovely breasts, tush, and kitty.

Tomomi absolutely loved DATY - towards the end she had her feet on my shoulders and locked her thighs around my head so I could barely breath. She started pushing her kitty into my face and then told me she was coming, and that got her motor running for the rest of the session. And when it came to the main event, she was an eager participant, even though she was concerned about size issues at first. And even though we went over a little, she ignored the phone messages and even the knock on the door until I'd finished CIM. And then, when it was time to leave, she seemed genuinely disappointed to see me go. It was a real GFE experience

As an aside, if you are a GOUS (Gentleman Of Unusual Size), it's a good idea to bring your own cover (BYOC) since they don't seem to stock anything other than small and medium. Luckily I had a magnum with me since the first one she tried to put on felt like a straitjacket.

I won't be able to see Tomomi very often - but I'm glad I spent some time with her today and I really hope I can see her again while she's in town. Oh - and a bonus! On the way out, I saw the lovely (and tiny) Saki scurry across the hallway in her skimpy outfit, ducking into the kitchen area. She remembered me and gave a big smile, asking when I'd be back to see her again.

Mod note: Full Disclosure: This member posts from the same computer as Asian Star.

Guys, BBFS is not allowed. That's the house rule that was mentioned yesterday. Girls will get in trouble if the house finds out.

I don't think anyone should continue to write comments like "if she feels comfortable enough..." etc etc. You are giving people hope and they will try and potentially in heat of the moment force it to happen as the house acct posted yesterday. That would not be cool.

BBFS is not allowed here with any girl, don't ask, don't attempt, don't even think about it, don't post about it.
Honestly mode note is wrong. 100%. I can prove it.
He's not shill and he's valued our customer.
he never uses my computer at my office and we don't share wifi too.
Please double check IP address or whatever you did before. honestly, it can't be possible to do what you said.
He just texted me after seeing my post and he told me i should have posted to make it clear.
I was busy at the moment and I was going to post it later but he posted instead of me. he couldn't wait. Why? He loves Tomomi.
he was scared due to the post, he might get banned from UG.
If you can give me e mail address, I'm willing to send all evidence.
or I can email to Slinky Bender.

Just came back from seeing Tomomi for the first time. A stunning 5'4" lady who really has the body of a dancer. I can speak a little bit of Japanese but she's also trying to practice her English so we go back and forth between the 2 languages.

She greeted me in her room dressed in a bathrobe and commented about how hot it was, before opening her robe to reveal her glorious naked self underneath. After a couple of minutes making out, she took me to the shower where she gave me a thorough washing. Also, just be careful of that bathtub mat they have. It can't lock in place so it slid out a few times and I slipped getting in and out of the tub.

Back in the room, she does seem to have a routine but she does aim to please. DATY was followed up with a BBBJ while I fingered her. Finally, she put on the cover and we went from mish to doggy before finishing in the bag at the same time she cummed.

We talked for a while after, both of us trying to practice each other's language before we went for a 2nd shower and I bid farewell.

While I do wish to see her again, her price is a tad high to visit often. One thing's for certain, she does not offer BBFS. Regardless, it was still a great experience and we should honor her request at that.