Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Before or after you showed her the post?

Or if you want Classic billyS (pre moderator, circa 2001-2005)

Before or after you showed her his post, like a little bitch trying to gain favor with her?
Exactly, he would only show her this because

1. She denied him and he got no game so he resorted to the bitch move of “hey this other guy said you did so why not me”.

2. You want to gain favor with her

3. All of the above

Exactly, he would only show her this because

1. She denied him and he got no game so he resorted to the bitch move of “hey this other guy said you did so why not me”.

2. You want to gain favor with her

3. All of the above
Had that happen to me. A certain japanese babe put me in bareback and didn't charge the upgrade. Never said it in my review. Everyone who read it would try to get it. And this stuff is always YGMV. Got bbfs from a korean place and chinese place (sponsors here) in the city for free too. Always stuck in by the girl without saying shit in cowgirl. I am like did she put it on without a wrapper...nah.... um, yep.

got out of a relationship and took this chance to get back to seeing providers. Haven't been in the game for a while and after a lot of searching, I was surprised to see so many Japanese providing in the city. Loved Mei's pictures so I decided to book her.

Scheduled with MMS during a late evening Monday. Arrived and then got a text saying she was doubled booked, and was told me wait 30 mins. I was slightly annoyed but since I was here already, decided to wait an extra 30 mins. When it was finally my turn, led down the apartment by MMS and saw really cute and really petite Mei. She didn't speak much English guessing that she had a list of time and price on a notepad. Went with 1 hour and boy did I regret it.

No LFK or DFK when I entered, and first thing she told me was to get undressed. She seem slightly annoyed at me, but I'm sure its not my hygiene as I showered and shaved the night before. Rushed me to the bathroom where we quickly showered and rushed me back into the room. Told me to lay down, where she started kissing all over my body from shoulders to feet. I was sure she was trying to waste time, as I told her this didn't excite me but she pretended not to hear me. I flipped around and she went to give me a BBBJ with a lot of spit which was the highlight with the experience. After a while, I went to DATY but when she felt a little bit of saliva she got pissed off at me. Cover came on, and during the whole time she had her eyes closed, head turned away and refused to touch me. I just wanted to finish and leave at this point as quickly as possible. After getting dressed I wanted to tell MMS what happened but she wasn't there even after yelling I'm done here.

Far away from GFE considering experiences with providers I've seen in the past and a really terrible first time coming back to this hobby

billyS

Reign of Terror
got out of a relationship and took this chance to get back to seeing providers. Haven't been in the game for a while and after a lot of searching, I was surprised to see so many Japanese providing in the city. Loved Mei's pictures so I decided to book her.

Scheduled with MMS during a late evening Monday. Arrived and then got a text saying she was doubled booked, and was told me wait 30 mins. I was slightly annoyed but since I was here already, decided to wait an extra 30 mins. When it was finally my turn, led down the apartment by MMS and saw really cute and really petite Mei. She didn't speak much English guessing that she had a list of time and price on a notepad. Went with 1 hour and boy did I regret it.

No LFK or DFK when I entered, and first thing she told me was to get undressed. She seem slightly annoyed at me, but I'm sure its not my hygiene as I showered and shaved the night before. Rushed me to the bathroom where we quickly showered and rushed me back into the room. Told me to lay down, where she started kissing all over my body from shoulders to feet. I was sure she was trying to waste time, as I told her this didn't excite me but she pretended not to hear me. I flipped around and she went to give me a BBBJ with a lot of spit which was the highlight with the experience. After a while, I went to DATY but when she felt a little bit of saliva she got pissed off at me. Cover came on, and during the whole time she had her eyes closed, head turned away and refused to touch me. I just wanted to finish and leave at this point as quickly as possible. After getting dressed I wanted to tell MMS what happened but she wasn't there even after yelling I'm done here.

Far away from GFE considering experiences with providers I've seen in the past and a really terrible first time coming back to this hobby
Damage? What did you pay?

Since she is public with it. I can now say I got it for free at the time she told me not to say anything cause others were paying for it. That’s why I didn’t write a review.
Nice. Interesting about PSE, I don’t it meant bbfs in all cases when a place mentioned PSE.

people used to write Hara old AL was PSE cuz the way she was just wild and fun but she would never engage in bbfs. Is PSE these says across the board mean bbfs?

Can't believe they lost Yaya and now have inexperienced girl .
yaya is motherfucking hot. damn nice ass.

Nice. Interesting about PSE, I don’t it meant bbfs in all cases when a place mentioned PSE.

people used to write Hara old AL was PSE cuz the way she was just wild and fun but she would never engage in bbfs. Is PSE these says across the board mean bbfs?
I never took PSE to mean bbfs either. Maybe to japanese girls it does. But yeah, every japanese girl has a piece of paper with stuff on it as far as I saw.

My bad 340/hr

Mei also had BBFS on her notepad for 300 extra
lol she is trying to price it out then

pokler

Power Bottom
Since she is public with it. I can now say I got it for free at the time she told me not to say anything cause others were paying for it. That’s why I didn’t write a review.
So now that it's in the open tell us what exactly is her PSE vs just plain old GFE?
Do you get to COF ? Bbbs ? What exactly ?
Be very specific .

Saw Mei, the notepad is real and she did say 300 for no condom. Too rich for my blood, I passed and did 340 for full hour. She's sexy and fun - but shy and hates DFK or DATY. Didn't mind FIV, and is fairly active. Her shyness is a draw for me, but it gets old fast. Giggles way too much and never sure if she's enjoying it or fighting it.
Overall a good time. She's pretty, got a hot body and willing to do almost anything. I had a few issues with the lack of English, but can deal with it...though not sure I'd repeat.

PSE includes BBFS extras are cip/cia and bare Greek. To me covered Greek is not pse.

So now that it's in the open tell us what exactly is her PSE vs just plain old GFE?
Do you get to COF ? Bbbs ? What exactly ?
Be very specific .

I got BBFS and CIP. CIP might be ymmv with her

A customer showed this post to her and she told me about it.

Sharing intel, I thought sharing is what this site is about.
Why would she show you a review?

This site is about sharing. Just share the truth.
This sites for entertainment purposes.

But the idiots that bring these public posts up to the girls are the ones fucking it up while trying to simp. This thread is 9 pages too deep for them to try and do damage control, but people should have some courtesy and discretion to not blow up their spots IRL. It's why Tomomi went from $400 to $1000 for PSE.