Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Hitomi
One of the nice things about actually having discretionary income again is having the chance to participate in discreet activities a bit more frequently - and now that some of the stimulus checks have caught up too, I figured I may as well be rolling them back into the local economy for...more direct stimulation. What I'm trying to say is that, after more than a year of deprivation it's nice to be a bit more active. Having had a few good experiences here, when MMS texted to tell me that I really ought to meet Hitomi I was inclined to take her suggestion.

First, the photos are all of Hitomi - when I saw her she was even wearing the same outfit as in the pics. Nice tan, beautiful slender body, flat stomach, closely trimmed kitty (partially shaved), and a very pretty smile that was on display for most of the session. We started with a hug and a kiss, which turned into some more intense kissing and fondling, which turned into both of us ending up naked. Hitomi maneuvered me over to the bed and had me sit down, then gave a big smile and knelt between my legs to give me a pre-preview BBBJ. Which felt pretty damn good, by the way - but, then, I haven't had many that didn't. After a few minutes she looked up and smiled and suggested a shower - at that point she could have suggested a colonoscopy and I'd have nodded eagerly. Shower was fun, including more fondling and a little more extensive preview BBBJ and then we headed back to the room. We got on the bed and Hitomi knelt at my side and started some more BBBJ - she also grabbed my hand and placed it between my legs and almost immediately started squirming and making happy sounds. She seemed to like the rubbing so much that I told her it was time for some DATY, which delighted her to no end - in fact, she was squirming so much that I had some trouble staying on target. I'm not sure how many times she came - but she got so wet that there was definitely something going on there, so I was inclined to believe her light moans - the only rough spot was that a few times she locked her thighs so tight on my head that I had to breathe through my mouth.

Then she told me it was my turn again; she started off between my legs, then pivoted around and swung her leg over me to put us in 69 so I dove in again, although not without pondering the possibility that she might involuntarily clench her jaw in the throes of passion. But - no balls, no blue chips, right? As I was licking her clit I slid a finger in FIV and started rubbing her G-spot. But I've got to say that her kitty is so tight that, for a moment I was concerned that I'd put FIA by mistake. This was a concern (although Hitomi didn't seem to mind) so I pulled my head back to get some visual confirmation that I was playing in the right spot - when I confirmed that I was in the right place my next thought was to wonder if I'd be able to fit inside for the main event.

I found out pretty soon - Hitomi asked if I was ready for the cover and applied it, then lowered herself down on me in CG. She commented that she was so wet she didn't even need any lube and, sure enough, she took me fully inside in short order. And the feeling was great! A bit too good, to be honest - between the visuals and the sensations I didn't last all that long; I popped in the cover in just a few minutes. We cleaned up and then cuddled for the rest of our session - Hitomi's English is enough to carry on light conversation - and it was nice to get to know her a little. And then it was time to clean up and get dressed - Hitomi seemed sincerely upset to see me go.

She's a sweet girl - another lady that I hope I have a chance to see again. She seemed to be enjoying herself the entire session, and she was also focused on making me feel good as well - including a great work ethic and nice attention to detail!

For Pokler - she asked if I wanted her to rim me, so that's on her menu (although not really my thing). And, while she's not completely shaved, she's mostly shaved with a little patch of closely trimmed hair that didn't get in the way of DATY at all.

Now, time to bounce back to see a few of my favorite ladies at other locations - I'd hate for the lasses to think I've forgotten them!

pokler

Power Bottom
Hitomi
One of the nice things about actually having discretionary income again is having the chance to participate in discreet activities a bit more frequently - and now that some of the stimulus checks have caught up too, I figured I may as well be rolling them back into the local economy for...more direct stimulation. What I'm trying to say is that, after more than a year of deprivation it's nice to be a bit more active. Having had a few good experiences here, when MMS texted to tell me that I really ought to meet Hitomi I was inclined to take her suggestion.

First, the photos are all of Hitomi - when I saw her she was even wearing the same outfit as in the pics. Nice tan, beautiful slender body, flat stomach, closely trimmed kitty (partially shaved), and a very pretty smile that was on display for most of the session. We started with a hug and a kiss, which turned into some more intense kissing and fondling, which turned into both of us ending up naked. Hitomi maneuvered me over to the bed and had me sit down, then gave a big smile and knelt between my legs to give me a pre-preview BBBJ. Which felt pretty damn good, by the way - but, then, I haven't had many that didn't. After a few minutes she looked up and smiled and suggested a shower - at that point she could have suggested a colonoscopy and I'd have nodded eagerly. Shower was fun, including more fondling and a little more extensive preview BBBJ and then we headed back to the room. We got on the bed and Hitomi knelt at my side and started some more BBBJ - she also grabbed my hand and placed it between my legs and almost immediately started squirming and making happy sounds. She seemed to like the rubbing so much that I told her it was time for some DATY, which delighted her to no end - in fact, she was squirming so much that I had some trouble staying on target. I'm not sure how many times she came - but she got so wet that there was definitely something going on there, so I was inclined to believe her light moans - the only rough spot was that a few times she locked her thighs so tight on my head that I had to breathe through my mouth.

Then she told me it was my turn again; she started off between my legs, then pivoted around and swung her leg over me to put us in 69 so I dove in again, although not without pondering the possibility that she might involuntarily clench her jaw in the throes of passion. But - no balls, no blue chips, right? As I was licking her clit I slid a finger in FIV and started rubbing her G-spot. But I've got to say that her kitty is so tight that, for a moment I was concerned that I'd put FIA by mistake. This was a concern (although Hitomi didn't seem to mind) so I pulled my head back to get some visual confirmation that I was playing in the right spot - when I confirmed that I was in the right place my next thought was to wonder if I'd be able to fit inside for the main event.

I found out pretty soon - Hitomi asked if I was ready for the cover and applied it, then lowered herself down on me in CG. She commented that she was so wet she didn't even need any lube and, sure enough, she took me fully inside in short order. And the feeling was great! A bit too good, to be honest - between the visuals and the sensations I didn't last all that long; I popped in the cover in just a few minutes. We cleaned up and then cuddled for the rest of our session - Hitomi's English is enough to carry on light conversation - and it was nice to get to know her a little. And then it was time to clean up and get dressed - Hitomi seemed sincerely upset to see me go.

She's a sweet girl - another lady that I hope I have a chance to see again. She seemed to be enjoying herself the entire session, and she was also focused on making me feel good as well - including a great work ethic and nice attention to detail!

For Pokler - she asked if I wanted her to rim me, so that's on her menu (although not really my thing). And, while she's not completely shaved, she's mostly shaved with a little patch of closely trimmed hair that didn't get in the way of DATY at all.

Now, time to bounce back to see a few of my favorite ladies at other locations - I'd hate for the lasses to think I've forgotten them!
" partially " shaved?
WTF why can't these chicks make the extra effort to shave it all ? They'll make so much more $$.

Hitomi

Nice review. How does she compare to Tomomi? Equal performance and looks or below? thanks

Nice review. How does she compare to Tomomi? Equal performance and looks or below? thanks
Tough question. Appearance-wise I'd say they're different, but comparable. Tomomi has larger breasts, but I think they're augmented, which is not my preference. Hitomi's are smaller, but she's got great eraser-tip nipples which I'm a big fan of. Tomomi is in better shape, but Hitomi has a nice tan skin color. Both have pretty faces - for me, it's a wash. Performance-wise, again, they're different, but also comparable. I think Hitomi has a better BBBJ and her English is better - she also seemed more responsive to DATY. Tomomi has softer and smoother skin and longer legs - she's also taller. Both girls have a great work ethic, both have warm and sweet personalities, both are very eager to please. I'd be equally happy to see either of them again.

The thing to do would be to have a threesome and be able to do a (literally) side-by-side comparison. 'Tis a dream of mine....

" partially " shaved?
WTF why can't these chicks make the extra effort to shave it all ? They'll make so much more $$.
I can't answer that one - but I can say that I didn't get any hairs stuck between my teeth and I could see everything just fine. Sor for me, it wasn't a big deal. And she was enthusiastic enough to more than make up for it.

First, I gotta apologize to BillyS and the rest of you for my postings a few weeks ago. I was fucking with my dad but I didn't realize it meant I was fucking with you guys too. So I'm sorry for messing with his account. Won't do it again. And now for a review of Serina.
I spent some time in Japan and I just love Japanese girls. And when I saw Serina's pics and read some of the reviews I was thinking I got to see this girl. Glad I did.
Serina is seriously hot. The pics are totally real and when she took her clothes off she looked even better. Her stomach is flat and that's always sexy to me, and she has some of the most perfect tits I've seen in person. Nice tan skin too and, well you can see her face in the pics. She's hot as hell. The MMS introduced us and shut the door and Serina came over to give me a hug and a kiss. Sort of shy at first but she warmed up as she took my clothes off and then took off hers. I played with her tits adn bent down to suck on her nipples and then she knelt down to start a nice preview BBBJ and tehn took me to the shower for a quick cleanup. The shower was fun but I wanted to get back to the bed fast. Back in the room we kept fooling around and then she got between my legs and started a nice BBBJ. It was nice looking down to see her pretty face sucking on me. Then she moved around to the side so I could play with her tits and her ass and started playing with her pussy too. I popped CIM and she spit, then I told her it was her turn. She seemed to love DATY and I liked it too, she's clean and very tasty and I think she came this way.
Then she asked me "Fuck now?" and I said yes so she put on the cover. We started in mish and the view was fantastic. Then we change to CG and ACG and the view was even better. Went to doggy and lazy doggy next, then dropping down to prone adn I was going to town, grabbing her hips and pulling myself completely inside and she was pushing back on me to take everything I could give her. I finally popped in the cover. We lay down next to each other for a bit adn then it was time to take a shower to clean up. And I was just thinking how great it was that I had a chance to fool around with someone this hot. Great time, and I hope I can save up enough to see her again while she's in town.

Serina 5'5 natty Cs, nice ass, slim, maybe a tiny covid belly, mid 20s, 380 hr gfe bbbj cfs.
This girl is fucking beautiful. The hottest japanese girl I've seen... very girl next door type. Like 95% hot and %5 dorky which is a good mix. Little english. She as kinda shy at first. DFK and titty sucking. She said she worked in VA but this was her first time in NY. With how tight her pussy was and the moans she made, I honestly think I broke her in for the NY scene. in cowgirl we started slow. Then I got lower and fucked her from the bottom.
Went to doggy style and damn this girl is a trooper. She struggled on it but didn't give up and put that ass in the air for me. Came in doggy. Then we cuddled a bit and talked. She has nice teeth although I'd say she has just a little buckteeth but it made her even cuter.
Not here long but fuck she is beautiful.

Saw Saki again. Saw PPS and the first thing I told him was the last 4 digits of my cell phone. Went there and she said that she recognized me. This time for some reason she is wearing makeup whereas the last time she didn't. Saw her and she is wearing a silver dress this time Dfk'ed her and while rubbing her with the dress on for about a minute. Got undressed, went to the shower while kissing her most of the time while cleaning and while had my finger to inspect her wet pussy. Got back to the room, do more kissing and I lay down on my back while she dfk'ed me more. I finally asked her to give me a 69 and then I snacked on her pussy while she gave an average BBBJ. woke up junior, she put in a bag, and they I did a lazy cowgirl while I dfk'ed her. Did it for about 5 minutes then asked her to turn on the Air con, did it doggy and then missionary while kissing, but I am still sweating bullets (today is a hot day). I wanted to last longer but it was just too hot even with the air con on and i'm not 100% so I am not in the mood so I just popped. She took the bag off my junior and playing around with it and say "kawaii" while having a little sadistic look on her...

By now it is half past the hour and apparently she was not satisfied because I noticed she didn't had an orgasm during fs. She commented that she liked my big lips and my dick because being Asian, I have a junior size that Asian ladies won't complain about, though it is larger than the guys who I have watched in JAV films. I sat on the bed and she sat on my left thigh We hugged and kissed for about 5 minutes and then she sat on my right thigh back facing me, spread her legs so I rub her clit with my right hand while massasing her left breast on my left hand. She started having these familar "shivering" a few times that meant she orgasmed a few times. She has gotten so into it, she just got lazy and sat on my lap while I continually massaging her clit. We did this for about 15 minutes. 10 minutes to the hour, she tells me her last day is on 8/23 and would really like to see me again and didn't want me to leave by the way she kept hugging me and kissing me.

All in all, others are right that she is a nypho and she seems to enjoy the session more than I do.

Saw Saki again. Saw PPS and the first thing I told him was the last 4 digits of my cell phone. Went there and she said that she recognized me. This time for some reason she is wearing makeup whereas the last time she didn't. Saw her and she is wearing a silver dress this time Dfk'ed her and while rubbing her with the dress on for about a minute. Got undressed, went to the shower while kissing her most of the time while cleaning and while had my finger to inspect her wet pussy. Got back to the room, do more kissing and I lay down on my back while she dfk'ed me more. I finally asked her to give me a 69 and then I snacked on her pussy while she gave an average BBBJ. woke up junior, she put in a bag, and they I did a lazy cowgirl while I dfk'ed her. Did it for about 5 minutes then asked her to turn on the Air con, did it doggy and then missionary while kissing, but I am still sweating bullets (today is a hot day). I wanted to last longer but it was just too hot even with the air con on and i'm not 100% so I am not in the mood so I just popped. She took the bag off my junior and playing around with it and say "kawaii" while having a little sadistic look on her...

By now it is half past the hour and apparently she was not satisfied because I noticed she didn't had an orgasm during fs. She commented that she liked my big lips and my dick because being Asian, I have a junior size that Asian ladies won't complain about, though it is larger than the guys who I have watched in JAV films. I sat on the bed and she sat on my left thigh We hugged and kissed for about 5 minutes and then she sat on my right thigh back facing me, spread her legs so I rub her clit with my right hand while massasing her left breast on my left hand. She started having these familar "shivering" a few times that meant she orgasmed a few times. She has gotten so into it, she just got lazy and sat on my lap while I continually massaging her clit. We did this for about 15 minutes. 10 minutes to the hour, she tells me her last day is on 8/23 and would really like to see me again and didn't want me to leave by the way she kept hugging me and kissing me.

All in all, others are right that she is a nypho and she seems to enjoy the session more than I do.
Is your dick pixilated like the guys in JAV?

Yaya 360 hour gfe vfs bbbj
This girl is hot as fuck. She is up in the PH Shirley / Sarah league in looks. Nice real B tits. Nice ass. She sucks a good dick. Doesn't speak much english. DFK.
Her pussy was real tight. The kind of tight where you are just going to come fucking her. She rode me good in cowgirl. Barely got any DS unfortunately. She told me to stick it halfway in...stuck it in less but she still quit DS after about a minute. Went to mish and finished up. Long black hair.

Booked a Half Hour with Miko. $300 Had to wait a bit, but after finding out she's a Japanese adult video star, I figured I better not miss this chance.
Easy west midtown location, nice apartment waiting area, since I got there early.

Miko is definitely better in person than her videos and photos represent. She is a true GFE. Made me feel like we were young love birds meeting after a long time apart. She is the stereo typical submissive type, but Im sure can change depending on your suggestions/desires.

Short shower with BBBJ, led to bed with kissing all over, 69 and more bbbj, followed by regular mish for me. Her skin is soft and perfect. She is small, but not crazy thin. I'd say 34 B cup or less. All natural. She is trimmed but not fully shaved. Probably waxed where you want it to be.
I would give her face 9.5/10, body 9.5/10, service 10/10. Keep in mind I would say Im a strict grader on this scale... but compared to the typical AMP, this girl is a super star. She seems so natural and pure. Almost miss her now lol. I think she's staying in NY for a few months, so if you're into the Japanese style, school girl type, I'd say Miko is the perfect girl for you! oh, also if you're into feet, she's got some cute ones. Its not my thing, but I did notice how cute and perfect her feet were with nice pedicure as well :)

Saw a new name Yuri so I made my way over. I believe she is indeed 19, she’s a cute with B’s and an ok ass. She’s very inexperienced so you will need to take some control.

basic shower and bbbj, back in the room we kissed a bit. not a great kisser so I am trying to show her the rope, got a nice daty on that shaved pussy and it was nice a fresh. She got pretty wet and soon I mounted her mish (no lube). She moans like how you imagine Japanese girls in porn would. Kind of funny and kind of hot with her eyes closed while making noise. I looked down and the condom is creamy so she’s getting pretty wet and I am feeling good. Tied to do CG but she’s just not that good at the moments so I turned her doggie and pounded her to completion where I pulled out and was hoping she cim but she didn’t seem to understand and tried to blocked the cum with her hands so ended up shooting it over her hands and onto her stomach. We both laughed.

young and inexperienced so take your time and be gentle with her. Don’t expect a sex kitten Saki performer and you will be fine. One minus is that while she’s shaved all over, I felt stubbles on her leg and face a little bit. Something was pinching me so she just has to shave more often I guess.

As I got out of the bedroom tomomi saw me ran over to give me a hug. She was talking a lot of Japanese which amounted to how much she misses me and hope I can see her soon. It was awkward right after I fucked another girl in the same apartment.

I guess I should see tomomi again!

Miko

Finally got back in the game after vacation and a few visiting friends - MMS suggested seeing Miko. Good call! I prepped a little by watching some of her JAV videos and was very eager for our session. I've had some mixed experiences with porn stars - there are some who seem to think they don't have to do much because of their fame - but Miko seemed to shrug it all off and spent the whole time working to make sure it was the best session possible. Incidentally, I mentioned to her that I'd seen a lot of Google hits under her name for a singer and dancer - turns out that those are her too. And, oh my, is she a sexy lady! Prettier than her pics (and videos), and more petite as well - they say the camera adds 10 pounds, and I think it might add a cup size too...but I had no complaints at all. She has got a killer body and when her face lights up in a smile she is absolutely beautiful.

We had a nice shower with a preview BBBJ that had me wanting more - then we went back to the room where the "more" happened pretty quickly. We made out for a bit, then I started sucking on her breasts and loving the feel of her nipples in my mouth. I moved down for some DATY, which Miko seemed to enjoy - she's mostly shaved, with a little patch of trimmed hair, and she seemed to be enjoying the DATY as much as I was. I was playing with her nipples as I licked her clit; after a few minutes she reached over to hold my hand, interlacing our fingers, as I kept licking her pussy. Throughout she was giving sort moans, then she started pushing her pussy into my mouth and then I'm pretty sure she came - after that we lay next to each other for a few minutes before she started on some BBBJ that felt absolutely wonderful. When she felt the time was right, Miko applied the cover and gingerly slid me inside in CG - due to size issues it took a little bit of work, but when I was fully inside it felt fantastic. I was already thinking of what she'd look like in other positions...and none of it really came to pass because she had me so turned on and she looked so good this way that I just didn't last very long; I was holding her ass and pulling her so I was completely inside her. After a bit she climbed off and peeled off the cover to give me some more BBBJ, but I finished CIM before we could try another position. But that's OK - it felt great and I was satisfied! After that we lay next to each other, snugging and talking for the rest of our time.

All in all it was a wonderful hour with a very sweet and sexy lady who did her best to make sure I had a great time. I really hope I have a chance to see her again before she leaves town - I think she's only going to be here for another 2-3 weeks. She is something special.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.

If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.
Sorry - been away a few weeks and missed the policy changes. An hour with Miko ran 500, as noted on the website.

M3rd encounter with Saki. Late review as this was in early August.

Texted MMS for an appointment a day prior, request Ed my schoolgirl outfit and she confirmed. Headed over to the location. Waited for a couple mins and was allowed in where adorable Saki was waiting.

As always she's happy to see me, gives me a hug and a kiss which turned into DFK make out session. Picked her up and she instinctively wraps he legs around me. As this point I have her back against the wall tongues deep into each other, I scooted her up further so can suck on her perky tits. She takes her top off and all she has on is the red skirt. Sucked on her tits for a short time and I set her back down.

Without missing a beat she drops to her knees and pulls out Jr like a magician. I've never seen anyone up buckle my pants that quick. Next thing I know she already sucking BBBJ like she's been wanting a dick in her mouth the entire night. She sucks and pushes herself for the DT.

Suddenly she stops, looks up and gives me the "fuck my face" eyes. I obliged and began going to town on that little mouth. Whenever I would stop she would start sucking on the head like a true nymph. I can't remember how long that BBBJ DT was but I was going in on that throat for quite a while.

I pulled her up by her hair and threw that tiny body on the bed, began sucking her little nipples and worked my way down to that delicious . She would moan like the good little whore She is. Soon after I came up, grabbed a wrapper and covered up for the main attraction.

Came up and started to DFK again, while we were in DFK I slid myself in her and the cutest little moan she does when you first penetrate is exquisite to hear. As I started to pump slowly and with every thrust, she would moan louder and louder until she's full on screaming. I was already about to burst but I have a rule of always smashing Saki DS.

I flipped her tiny little ass over For some DS. Started pumping away and she again likes to scream into a pillow so took the pillow away and pulled her up by the hair which only resulted in her getting louder and tighter. I'm ready to nut so I burst in the bag, she flops down like she's been defeated and so do I. Next thing I know she pops up and asked if I wanted a shower, I say yes.

We popped in the shower and we start some LFK, play with her breast and I guess she needed to taste my dick again cause she began some BBBJ (not that I'm complaining lol) We hop out, dry off. Helped me get dressed, I hand her the donation with a tip for her performance. Gives me a kiss and I was on my way
Donation = $300
Tip = $50