Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Visited AS and saw Reika on 06/14. $340 for the hour, CIM, Mish, doggy, 2 pops
Appearance: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Location/convenience:9/10 (parking lot across the street)
Great service from the MMS during scheduling, responsive and prompt. Reika is beautiful, short at less than 4’9, must be less than 105lbs, short hair, and plump natural Cs, medium bit firm ass. She obliged every request, CIM was great and without hesitation from her apart. First pop was CIM, second in Mish. Shower area is small, so be mindful. She had that Japanese hospitality vibe, real sweet girl.

pokler

Power Bottom
Visited AS and saw Reika on 06/14. $340 for the hour, CIM, Mish, doggy, 2 pops
Appearance: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Location/convenience:9/10 (parking lot across the street)
Great service from the MMS during scheduling, responsive and prompt. Reika is beautiful, short at less than 4’9, must be less than 105lbs, short hair, and plump natural Cs, medium bit firm ass. She obliged every request, CIM was great and without hesitation from her apart. First pop was CIM, second in Mish. Shower area is small, so be mindful. She had that Japanese hospitality vibe, real sweet girl.

Is she fully 100% bald pussy?

Saw Reika a couple days ago. Went with half hour ($240) as pressed for time. Sweet girl with pretty good English. Pics are her. She is very cute and friendly. I’m guessing small C’s about 4’9” 95 lbs. I dug her hips to waist ratio.

Helped undress, some LFK followed by BBBJ. She didn’t have to get on her knees to do it. Off to the stand up shower and scope toast.

Back in the room I laid her on the bed to DATY. Very responsive with moans but not over the top. After a few minutes I moved up for a little P2P. She said no condom $300. I had to ask about 3 times to make sure I heard her correctly. No way that would happen even had I wanted to.

Wrapped up and went in mish. She took most of it and seemed to get creamy. Squatted up on the bed putting her legs above mine and went a little deeper and she made some faces but didn’t tap.

Switched to dog with her facing the mirror so I can see her face. A couple variations here and got body to body with her leaning her head back to kiss. Always love that in dog. I knew time was running out and was able to get a rhythm and told her I wanted CIM. She whipped around while I yanked off the cover and she took it all and showed me. Don’t really care to see it but she got it all.

Overall nice visit for a quick one. Said she was previously in Washington. May go back after about a month. I would repeat but my to do list is lengthy.

Saya slim spinner with small B, very tight pussy that is bald with tiny pussy lips. $240/30min started with lfk/dfk, bbbj, fiv, bbbj/69daty then cfs CG and doggy

anyway, she’s a cute spinner that can use directions so you tell her exactly what you want her to do. I really enjoy these shy innocent types cuz I feel like I am fucking a civilian girl and not a pro who can pull off 10 maneuvers in her sleep. I like directing her on how I like to kiss and telling her how to suck me harder and use her hands and move down to BLS.

Hee pussy is small and tiny. I like that my tongue can cover her whole hole not kissing any meat curtains. My kind of pussy for daty!

she’s really tight… I haven’t felt a pussy this tight for a long time and CG was amazing to see her cute face and hair being thrown around as I suck her small titties. Doggy finish was fantastic as she got even tighter and she really lets you slam her and she’s all lubed up. I finished in the bag but wish she would let me bbfs cip cuz I am sure I can fill that small hole and overflow it but nope!

pokler

Power Bottom
Saya slim spinner with small B, very tight pussy that is bald with tiny pussy lips. $240/30min started with lfk/dfk, bbbj, fiv, bbbj/69daty then cfs CG and doggy

anyway, she’s a cute spinner that can use directions so you tell her exactly what you want her to do. I really enjoy these shy innocent types cuz I feel like I am fucking a civilian girl and not a pro who can pull off 10 maneuvers in her sleep. I like directing her on how I like to kiss and telling her how to suck me harder and use her hands and move down to BLS.

Hee pussy is small and tiny. I like that my tongue can cover her whole hole not kissing any meat curtains. My kind of pussy for daty!

she’s really tight… I haven’t felt a pussy this tight for a long time and CG was amazing to see her cute face and hair being thrown around as I suck her small titties. Doggy finish was fantastic as she got even tighter and she really lets you slam her and she’s all lubed up. I finished in the bag but wish she would let me bbfs cip cuz I am sure I can fill that small hole and overflow it but nope!
Great find . I'm in !

Manami

Definitely 20 or 19 as advertised. 300/hhr. bbbj, cfs, daty, fingers ok. For those that care she had a little bush. bbfs offered at an additional $300.

First off… those titties. Top five boobs lifetime I’ve played with for sure. Definitely the best on an Asian woman. Natural, soft and jiggle but perky. Mesmerizing and so fun to play with. The photos of her face and photoshopping/filters do her dirty. IMO she is much cuter in person. Very nice athletic, fit body. Cute eyes. She’s fantastic really. Amazing body altogether and again, top tier titties especially on her tiny frame.

Met her at the hotel because I guess they have too many girls at the apartment. Honestly I would’ve loved to be at the apartment for the mirrors and seeing more angles of her fantastic body.

Service was not really GFE. Kind of cold but I think from lacking experience. I had to guide her a lot and she just kept saying condom and watned to skip foreplay. bbbj was barely existent. At my urging she did hi and some bbbj while I laid her on her back and did some fingering/rubbing. Moved to daty with a finger got a bit and she did some squealing and got totally soaked. She has a perfect little pussy with a tiny clit. If she had shaved it would’ve been incredible.

Pulled her to the corner of the bed for mish, slid on the cover and she said “please go slowly.” Talk about a way to drive me crazy. I’m not much above average but she was so tight I did have to work it in. Her tiny body/pussy made me feel huge. She was so wet after I worked it all the way in slowly you could hear/feel it. She was mesmerizing. Between playing with those perfect tits, seeing them bounce when I got up to going hard and her little moans I finished in the bag in no time. She felt so good. Can’t remember the last time I didn’t make it to a second position.

To be honest I think she’s worth it just to experience her body. If I had the budget this month I would definitely try to see her again, for longer, and I’d even want a rare bbfs session because cip would be phenomenal. I would definitely want to try to get her to warm up a little more and act like she does in her videos.

Hope y’all have a good experience with her! I did despite her inexperience.

Rima

Saw the pics of Rima. Was interested and made an appointment with mms. The girl that was presented was def not the same in the photo. She looked more like Reika from a couple weeks back.

About mid to late 20's. Natural B cups, small ass with some youthful acne. She greets me with a kiss and a hug. We LFK and went right into it. Undressed, layed on the bed and she started licking my nipples and worked her way down. I must say her BBBJ skills were on point. She sucked me off for a good 10mins. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue while sucking the head and I almost blew but moved her before that could happen. Wrapped up and She Got on top. rode me for about another 15 mins doing various positions of CG. She did not stop untill I told her I wanted to switch. Got her in mish and pounded away at least another 15mins. Tight at first then her box adjusts to your size. Switch to doggy and pounded her some more. She had a small ass but when bent, it somehow looks bigger in doggy.

On the website it stated quiet and submissive. She took the pounding like a champ. At some point in doggy the condom broke so idk how long I was BBFS her but I smashed in doggy for at least 10mins. The last girl I was able to pound like that and take it was saki. We all remember that little non stop sex kitten. When I showed her the broken condom she just smiled, laughed and then reached for another condom. I stood up and she proceeded to suck me off. I wanted to CIM but I also wanted to pound her some more lol

She's not very experienced in DT but she did try and I was able to lightly face fuck her. She does gag but will resist the gag for as long as she could so A+ for effort. After a couple mins I told her I wanna continue beating that pussy so I wrapped back up and back to mish. After about 5 mins I said I wanna COF and she just smiled and nodded. So when the feeling came and I pulled out, she immediately opened her mouth and closed her eyes for me to COF and CIM. Idk if she swallowed what laned in her mouth but I didn't see her spit either.

Once we were done we layed down and realized i only had 3 mins left. She said let's do a quick shower, lfk a little in the shower. Got dressed and was on my way. She told me she didn't have an appointment after me so she want to rush me lol. Over all she's a sweetheart with limited English who can take a pounding. Looks were about a 6/10 but the performance was a 9/10 easily.

$320/hour + $40 tip.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rima

Saw the pics of Rima. Was interested and made an appointment with mms. The girl that was presented was def not the same in the photo. She looked more like Reika from a couple weeks back.

About mid to late 20's. Natural B cups, small ass with some youthful acne. She greets me with a kiss and a hug. We LFK and went right into it. Undressed, layed on the bed and she started licking my nipples and worked her way down. I must say her BBBJ skills were on point. She sucked me off for a good 10mins. She did this thing where she swirled her tongue while sucking the head and I almost blew but moved her before that could happen. Wrapped up and She Got on top. rode me for about another 15 mins doing various positions of CG. She did not stop untill I told her I wanted to switch. Got her in mish and pounded away at least another 15mins. Tight at first then her box adjusts to your size. Switch to doggy and pounded her some more. She had a small ass but when bent, it somehow looks bigger in doggy.

On the website it stated quiet and submissive. She took the pounding like a champ. At some point in doggy the condom broke so idk how long I was BBFS her but I smashed in doggy for at least 10mins. The last girl I was able to pound like that and take it was saki. We all remember that little non stop sex kitten. When I showed her the broken condom she just smiled, laughed and then reached for another condom. I stood up and she proceeded to suck me off. I wanted to CIM but I also wanted to pound her some more lol

She's not very experienced in DT but she did try and I was able to lightly face fuck her. She does gag but will resist the gag for as long as she could so A+ for effort. After a couple mins I told her I wanna continue beating that pussy so I wrapped back up and back to mish. After about 5 mins I said I wanna COF and she just smiled and nodded. So when the feeling came and I pulled out, she immediately opened her mouth and closed her eyes for me to COF and CIM. Idk if she swallowed what laned in her mouth but I didn't see her spit either.

Once we were done we layed down and realized i only had 3 mins left. She said let's do a quick shower, lfk a little in the shower. Got dressed and was on my way. She told me she didn't have an appointment after me so she want to rush me lol. Over all she's a sweetheart with limited English who can take a pounding. Looks were about a 6/10 but the performance was a 9/10 easily.

$320/hour + $40 tip.
Did Rima rima you ?

I haven't been to Asian Star in about a year. Last time I visited, they were under a different Mama San who was very anti-bbfs and got a bit pissy with me previously for asking about it. I have seem some reviews indicating bbfs is on the menu there these days with some of their providers. Anyone know if management is more accommodating now? Do their bookers let you know who is bb friendly if asked?

I haven't been to Asian Star in about a year. Last time I visited, they were under a different Mama San who was very anti-bbfs and got a bit pissy with me previously for asking about it. I have seem some reviews indicating bbfs is on the menu there these days with some of their providers. Anyone know if management is more accommodating now? Do their bookers let you know who is bb friendly if asked?
Sometimes it’s listed right on the site with “PSE” so i think it’s safe to say you can just ask.

Ren Naio cutie with an ass. PAAG? $260 30, large D cups, short around 5 ft, cute face like a school girl in Japan, bubble butt. Lfk dfk. Tittie suck and grab, daty. 69 and Cg mish then doggy.

Made my way to Asian Star after I see a new japanese girl with some AV experience. She looked really cute in person as well in a sex maid outfit. I would have preferred her to wear the school girl outfit I saw laying on the sofa though to fullfill a kink.

went to the large shower where I played grab ass and tits as she turns around for me and grind me with her ass. Tempted to go in bare but I didn’t as I didn’t have the extra funds today. Her ass is nice and round and tits are plentiful and it made for a great fake standing doggy fuck as my dick went in between her cheeks and p2p her.
Back in the room I ask her to give me a bj while I enjoyed fingering her pussy to get it nice a week then I went for her pussy and ass. My skills are good and she stopped bbbj for a moment to moan and cum but I told her to keep going since I am paying her to perform.
Since she was already on top of me I figured it’s good for her to just ride me CG. It was great to arch her back and grab her tits from behind while she sat down on junior and letting out her moans. My dicks too small for lots of action as I keep slipping out so we switched mish and doggy where I can fuck her hard to finish in the bag.

she’s real cute with a young GND Kawaii look.

Rei Naoi
400 + 200 + 20

Thought I'd take advantage of the promo, although I bet you could just take a screenshot of any review and use the discount on your first visit.

Scheduled an appointment for 1:30. Got a text a little later asking to push back to 1:45. Got there and had to wait until 2:00. Not a big deal though as MMS introduced me to some of the girls. Gotta say, Maya's face is gorgeous. She was wearing a dress so hard to tell what body looks like. Nana, looks like her pic, same for Monica. As far as I could tell all their pics are real. Rei's pics are definitely real. Anyway back to the review.

Those titties man wow those titties. They are more than a handful, nice and firm. And I mean firm, no sag at all. Her whole body is firm, gotta love young girls, everything is tight with them. She's a little bit thick though, not fat but more like stocky. Like how a gymnast would be stocky.

Light kissing before heading to the shower. Gave a BJ in the shower, I love shower BJs. Weird thing is she didn't rinse the soap of before the bj. But if she didn't mind, I don't mind. The soap just made it slipperier :).

Back to the room. Some LFK, kissing/licking body down to junior for a BBBJ then rotated for DATY. Pussy tasted a little bitter. Asked if I wanted condom. Tried to negotiate down to 100 then 150 but she really wasn't happy about that. Stuck with the 200. Started with ACG --> CG. Damn that pussy was tight, one of the tightest pussy in recent memory. And I bet she's been working all morning. Once she got tired flipped for mish. Couldn't help it and came a little in mish, stopped myself and told her to get in doggie position. No instructions needed, she knew to arch her back. Came in doggie and just kept fucking her until my dick was creamed. Got up and handed me some tissues to clean up. She queefed pushing my cum out.

I originally asked for 45 minutes but extended it to an hour to see if I could get a second pop. No luck. She just gave me to BBBJ for the rest of the time.

Would recommend, 4/5 stars.