Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

billyS

Reign of Terror
Summer hh pricing

Went to go see Summer on Fri and was pleasantly surprised she looks like the blurred pic advertized. She looks like a taller version of Helen at bubblegirls so that was a good surprise. Nice bubble butt and toned body, hit up the shower with good dfk action and whatnot. I enjoyed the view doing 69 for a good 10 min before shoving it in for cowgirl, mish then doggy into finishing. She asked for tip at the end before I left but I dont like being asked for tip so I unlikely will repeat.
Thanks for the review.

From now please include the price you paid for the session as well as any tip you left
For example
HH = $250.
Tip = $60

How was the pussy? Shaved??? Bald?

what was the tip asked. That’s annoying af when a girl ask me that so I often just say “that’s all I got”

Summer hh pricing

Went to go see Summer on Fri and was pleasantly surprised she looks like the blurred pic advertized. She looks like a taller version of Helen at bubblegirls so that was a good surprise. Nice bubble butt and toned body, hit up the shower with good dfk action and whatnot. I enjoyed the view doing 69 for a good 10 min before shoving it in for cowgirl, mish then doggy into finishing. She asked for tip at the end before I left but I dont like being asked for tip so I unlikely will repeat.

Ayame, 45 -$280+20 tip. BBBJ, LFK/DFK, DATY, P2P, FS.

I went Sunday, since it was my first time I got the standard screening. They told me Ayame was new and I was okay with that.

Ayame is small and petite. Looks as cute in her pictures as in real life. She has very nicely shaped breasts and inverted nipples. She also has a nice bare pussy.

We started out in the room with some pleasantries then moved to the shower. In there was LFK as we explored each other's bodies. Back in the room with DFK as we went down to business. She gave me an ok BBBJ until I was satisfied then I spread her legs and went for DATY. It was smooth as a baby and I enjoyed making her squeal. Then I put on the cover. We did mish, from behind, cowgirl and then finished mish as I enjoyed her tight snatch. It was fun moving her small body around. She pretty much let me control most of the action but I like doing that with her type. All in all, it was a good experience.

Ayame $260/30 min, pretty Japanese girl with a fantastic body. bbbj, lots of ldk/dfk with me, pretty pussy to daty on for a long time then P2P and CFS mish, doggy, mish finished.

Ayame has a hot ass body and a pretty face. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews about her. Her bare pussy fantastic and hairless and great for daty. Her tits (real?) on her fame looks great and she has beautiful colored nips.

Anyway, I enjoyed her bbbj and dfk then we did 69 and back to mish style daty because I liked her pussy. Grinded for some P2P and on goes the cover for great dfk mish fucking that was hot and sweaty. She doesn't moan like typical fake kimochi kimochi girls but rather a real moan as I thrust into her. She works out and her ass is nice a firm for doggy. What a fucking view! I needed to kiss her more and dfk while I cum so I moved back to mish until I pounded out a bag full of cum.

pokler

Power Bottom
Ayame $260/30 min, pretty Japanese girl with a fantastic body. bbbj, lots of ldk/dfk with me, pretty pussy to daty on for a long time then P2P and CFS mish, doggy, mish finished.

Ayame has a hot ass body and a pretty face. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews about her. Her bare pussy fantastic and hairless and great for daty. Her tits (real?) on her fame looks great and she has beautiful colored nips.

Anyway, I enjoyed her bbbj and dfk then we did 69 and back to mish style daty because I liked her pussy. Grinded for some P2P and on goes the cover for great dfk mish fucking that was hot and sweaty. She doesn't moan like typical fake kimochi kimochi girls but rather a real moan as I thrust into her. She works out and her ass is nice a firm for doggy. What a fucking view! I needed to kiss her more and dfk while I cum so I moved back to mish until I pounded out a bag full of cum.
She didn't rim you ?

Toftt Sicia $220. Lfk/dfk. Bbbj daty cfs doggy mish doggy

Probably in early 30’s. Very nice body with natural C tits, flat stomach and a nice ass. Tells me she’s from china and does car modeling. I think her body is def good for that. Been to flushing circuit and now in Manhattan. She kisses me and I grab her tits and she knew to grab my junk right after that. She didn’t do the immediate kneel down bbbj like some good whores but maybe because it was a hot day and she didn’t wanna suck on sweaty junk lol.

We shower up with blue toast and she was more frisky with her mouths after with bbbj and 69. She’s got some hair on her pussy, not lot so didn’t bother me much but I much prefer a hairless pussy.

We go thru the standard affair fucking and she does it with enthusiasm and good action until I lost my load.

She allowed very little p2p and was watching jr like a hawk until i suited up :) So I didn’t even bother asking if she bbfs cuz I am sure it’s a no…

On my way out I was trying to get look at the other $800 girl to see what she’s about. Couldn’t. Oh well.

pokler

Power Bottom
Toftt Sicia $220. Lfk/dfk. Bbbj daty cfs doggy mish doggy

Probably in early 30’s. Very nice body with natural C tits, flat stomach and a nice ass. Tells me she’s from china and does car modeling. I think her body is def good for that. Been to flushing circuit and now in Manhattan. She kisses me and I grab her tits and she knew to grab my junk right after that. She didn’t do the immediate kneel down bbbj like some good whores but maybe because it was a hot day and she didn’t wanna suck on sweaty junk lol.

We shower up with blue toast and she was more frisky with her mouths after with bbbj and 69. She’s got some hair on her pussy, not lot so didn’t bother me much but I much prefer a hairless pussy.

We go thru the standard affair fucking and she does it with enthusiasm and good action until I lost my load.

She allowed very little p2p and was watching jr like a hawk until i suited up :) So I didn’t even bother asking if she bbfs cuz I am sure it’s a no…

On my way out I was trying to get look at the other $800 girl to see what she’s about. Couldn’t. Oh well.
Just as well since you you'll never pay $800 and neither will I.

My anal J-queen was not available cuz you animals booked her up so I started to look around. Saw a Saki sized JAV girl at AS that was available. I don't recall anyone this short at 4'9 recently so gave it a whirl to see if I can spin her around like a helicopter.

She's tiny. I feel like he-man towering over her. She didn't need to go too far down to suck my dick as I unzipped my pants and pushed her head down. I did clean myself up before hand so she didn't have to suffer sweaty balls. Phone girl told me she was JAV so I figured I can fuck her six ways to Sunday. I push her head down for deep face fucking while still standing. I take off my shirt and pants and socks somehow and I move myself over and sat in the chair. I told her to suck harder and she says hai and work her mouth on me. This shit kinda reminds me when I was a KG when Hara sucked my dick while I sat in the chair which incidentally I haven't done until now.

After a few minutes, I was looking to get up but she says "I swallow". I bust out my phone and translated myself to ask her and she confirmed that she will swallow. I don't recall the last time this happened so I stood up and I told her to jack hammer my dick hard while sucking on it. This goes on for a few minutes until I get the sensation so I removed her hands, put my hands back on her head and faced fucked her until I shot my load into her mouth. I remember yelling "don't stop sucking" so I can feel the cum continue to rush out as if I'm peeing. It was a good cum shot and she opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed it all like a good little whore.

We only spent about 15 minutes but I am usually one shot. By the grace of bluechew and her continued teasing and tugging at Jr my dick come back a live and is getting head again. I knew my time was short so I asked for P2P her shaved pussy, I can feel my head submerged and I twirled it around like I'm looking for something. She's wet, I'm getting harder but very sore from having already cummed I asked to fuck her. I must have fucked her for 10 minutes straight with mish and doggy pounding but I just can't cum no matter how hard I fucked. She tight but my dick was not gonna cooperate.

My dick was getting sore and body overheating so I asked for a HJ finished. She tried very hard with hj + bbbj combo and I felt I came but maybe it was just a tiny squirt as I just couldn't feel my dick anymore.

BBFS is on the table but since I wasn't gonna cum 2nd time I didn't push for it. It was a fun session. I got all kinds of flash backs on session with Saki & Hara.

$240/30 min. I rarely tip, am I a cheap fuck? I see lots of people tip $40 or $50 but the inflation is already in and GFE prices to me is "all in" unless I'm out of this world happy which is hard for me. I mean even when I CIA Tomomi I only gave her $40 at the time... lmao. This is before she started asking crazy $ for base service and crazy $ for bbfs tips. Maybe there's a thread on tipping here.

pokler

Power Bottom
My anal J-queen was not available cuz you animals booked her up so I started to look around. Saw a Saki sized JAV girl at AS that was available. I don't recall anyone this short at 4'9 recently so gave it a whirl to see if I can spin her around like a helicopter.

She's tiny. I feel like he-man towering over her. She didn't need to go too far down to suck my dick as I unzipped my pants and pushed her head down. I did clean myself up before hand so she didn't have to suffer sweaty balls. Phone girl told me she was JAV so I figured I can fuck her six ways to Sunday. I push her head down for deep face fucking while still standing. I take off my shirt and pants and socks somehow and I move myself over and sat in the chair. I told her to suck harder and she says hai and work her mouth on me. This shit kinda reminds me when I was a KG when Hara sucked my dick while I sat in the chair which incidentally I haven't done until now.

After a few minutes, I was looking to get up but she says "I swallow". I bust out my phone and translated myself to ask her and she confirmed that she will swallow. I don't recall the last time this happened so I stood up and I told her to jack hammer my dick hard while sucking on it. This goes on for a few minutes until I get the sensation so I removed her hands, put my hands back on her head and faced fucked her until I shot my load into her mouth. I remember yelling "don't stop sucking" so I can feel the cum continue to rush out as if I'm peeing. It was a good cum shot and she opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed it all like a good little whore.

We only spent about 15 minutes but I am usually one shot. By the grace of bluechew and her continued teasing and tugging at Jr my dick come back a live and is getting head again. I knew my time was short so I asked for P2P her shaved pussy, I can feel my head submerged and I twirled it around like I'm looking for something. She's wet, I'm getting harder but very sore from having already cummed I asked to fuck her. I must have fucked her for 10 minutes straight with mish and doggy pounding but I just can't cum no matter how hard I fucked. She tight but my dick was not gonna cooperate.

My dick was getting sore and body overheating so I asked for a HJ finished. She tried very hard with hj + bbbj combo and I felt I came but maybe it was just a tiny squirt as I just couldn't feel my dick anymore.

BBFS is on the table but since I wasn't gonna cum 2nd time I didn't push for it. It was a fun session. I got all kinds of flash backs on session with Saki & Hara.

$240/30 min. I rarely tip, am I a cheap fuck? I see lots of people tip $40 or $50 but the inflation is already in and GFE prices to me is "all in" unless I'm out of this world happy which is hard for me. I mean even when I CIA Tomomi I only gave her $40 at the time... lmao. This is before she started asking crazy $ for base service and crazy $ for bbfs tips. Maybe there's a thread on tipping here.

name ?