Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

billyS

Reign of Terror
I guessing @Kimocji8 is a bigger supporter of the working girl, as opposed to the board meant for sharing relavent information about these special girls.
@kimochi8 is a house boy for a few of these places. He brings the girls and MMS coffee, writers favorable reviews for the places he hangs around and bad reviews of competing houses.

He admitted as much a while ago.

pokler

Power Bottom
@kimochi8 is a house boy for a few of these places. He brings the girls and MMS coffee, writers favorable reviews for the places he hangs around and bad reviews of competing houses.

So his reviews are compromised. Let's see.. I know there is a word that which escapes me at the moment. Can someone help me out here?

Lol I did bring Kim coffee but that’s all but that’s back when she was at PH since Starbucks is a block away. That’s no more and don’t know where she is either since AL closed.

I have avoid any place that has been closed since November so far (even if they reopen with diff name).

That leaves just a few places advertised here and a few flusingincall to go.

I leave reviews as I see them. You can find bad reviews of all places I visited. (Well except kover since that was my first time there)

I guessing @Kimocji8 is a bigger supporter of the working girl, as opposed to the board meant for sharing relavent information about these special girls.
I understand what you are saying. I like to know the girl's old name to see if I saw her before or worse yet that she size blocked me.

In this case I know why this girl wants to leave her old name and it is best that she does...although you should be able to figure it out from takeya's post. And if you can't then you probably don't know her but see her as she is really top level hot and perverted.

Ri Ri 280/45min bbbj dfk cfs

Went and saw Ri Ri. The pics and video are her.. If you look closely you can see they're taken in the AS lobby room, probably by MMS, and not really edited or photoshopped. If you like what you see that's what you'll get. Cute face, young, and slim body. Nice itty bitty little titties. Really great soft, sensual DFK like a real GF. Makes all the right Japanese noises at all the right times. I wish she'd shave the bush away completely, but oh well, can't get everything.

I liked her so much I went back and repeated a few days later, which I historically haven't done often.

Easy recommendation, treat her well.

Hey all. Noticed updated website format with nice pic of new girl Roa. Just had a session. I’m usually a lurker on this site so I don’t usually kiss and tell but can’t resist providing recon on the new girl. First, pics are real and she has the same sexy schoolgirl outfit. She is Japanese, small and cute. 20 years old is about right. I’d say very comparable in looks to Saki, one of my atf’s at A.S. Super spinner! She’s very shy and seems inexperienced. Fast forward past the shower, Nice LFK and semi DFK. Spent a lot of time in DATY and 69. Tasted fresh and clean. Enjoyed it! She went for cowgirl and seemed to be having difficulty with insertion. I flipped her into mish to try from a different angle. Now, I’m an average sized Asian dude so I can’t say that I’ve ever had a problem pitting it in but shit was she tight! I reached for the KY and tried again. Still she was too small for me and I could only insert about an inch. Finally gave up and got back into 69. She’s small so my neck is curled up to reach her spot. She put in the extra effort and I finished. I found her quite adorable yet the session was awkward. If your a less than endowed guy, like cute spinners and have Japanese schoolgirl fantasies, Roa might be the right fit. Good luck and treat her well!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Damage and tip please.

Now, I’m an average sized Asian dude
Do you mean average for an Asian?
So that would make you what, 3"?

Lol, just joking, I'm fucking with you.
Include the price you paid next time.

Thanks for the contribution. Hope to see more reviews from you.

pokler

Power Bottom
Hey all. Noticed updated website format with nice pic of new girl Roa. Just had a session. I’m usually a lurker on this site so I don’t usually kiss and tell but can’t resist providing recon on the new girl. First, pics are real and she has the same sexy schoolgirl outfit. She is Japanese, small and cute. 20 years old is about right. I’d say very comparable in looks to Saki, one of my atf’s at A.S. Super spinner! She’s very shy and seems inexperienced. Fast forward past the shower, Nice LFK and semi DFK. Spent a lot of time in DATY and 69. Tasted fresh and clean. Enjoyed it! She went for cowgirl and seemed to be having difficulty with insertion. I flipped her into mish to try from a different angle. Now, I’m an average sized Asian dude so I can’t say that I’ve ever had a problem pitting it in but shit was she tight! I reached for the KY and tried again. Still she was too small for me and I could only insert about an inch. Finally gave up and got back into 69. She’s small so my neck is curled up to reach her spot. She put in the extra effort and I finished. I found her quite adorable yet the session was awkward. If your a less than endowed guy, like cute spinners and have Japanese schoolgirl fantasies, Roa might be the right fit. Good luck and treat her well!
Was she fully shaved ?

What the... 1 inch and you can't put in more? Come on.... lol. You're trying to make us all go run and see her. Now I have to go see her.
No one's that tight... Even girls that are not versed in anal would looseen up the ahole after some good lube and gentle push and you can go all the way in.

Saki is def an ATF so I have to go see and compare notes.

I was not into her face pic on the website though. Didn't look cute to be like Saki was.

340 for the hour + 60 tip. You know the Asian motto: …small dick but big tip. Yo, she’s tight. Felt like I was deflowering her. I actually put a finger in to see what the hell was clogging the plumbing. She’s just small.

Pokler: She’s shaved with a little goatee.

I asked her what she likes to do on her time off. She replied that she likes to watch anime. I asked if she ever dressed up in an anime costume. She shook her head no but I don’t think she grasped what I was getting at.

pokler

Power Bottom
Pokler: She’s shaved with a little goatee.

I asked her what she likes to do on her time off. She replied that she likes to watch anime. I asked if she ever dressed up in an anime costume. She shook her head no but I don’t think she grasped what I was getting at.
D5555 ... 7 years on this board and these are your 1st 3 posts. I love it. I'll bet you've been fucking half the Asians in NYC with your small dick and just now getting around to telling us .

I am probably going to miss her. Is her face better than Saki? Saki is amazing although I'd say her face is her weakest part.

What the... 1 inch and you can't put in more? Come on.... lol. You're trying to make us all go run and see her. .
I used to try to see the Japanese girls first day if possible. I think I made a couple leave the spots early. The mms almost banned me from their japanese girls. But also, it was like barely being to move in there.
So now I usually try to give them a week. I did have one japanese girl that just fucking quit in the middle fucking with like 15 mins left on the hour.

Dong: Saki is a little nympho and a diamond in the rough. If you get to know her, she’s actually funny in a clumsy kind of way. My comparison to Roa is only that they’re both young, Japanese and have a petite stature. Saki’s face is not beautiful but small and cute. I’d say the same about Roa. There’s not many girls that compare to Saki in bed. Roa has a super tight pussy. I figure worth mentioning since some guys might really be into that. I didn’t mention that Roa has a nice shapely ass. While in 69, I rimmed her a little and tried to slip a finger to into her butt, but she wasn’t having it and moved my hand away. YOLO Dude!