Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Yua $240. Firm on bb so I passed but she is cute and small like the pictures. Smooth body all over and no blemish. Pretty damn amazing to look at but I spent most of the time eating her small innie pussy while she held my head. Pussy pretty tight despite her getting a fuck ton of guys seeing her and made it hard to repeat. Blow job is ok. Slow and steady not deep throat. Not possible with that small head and mouth of hers! Favorite is mish with her to just put my arms around her head and cradle fuck her to completion. Will be a peak 2024 girl for me even though its just January.

Yua $240. Firm on bb so I passed but she is cute and small like the pictures. Smooth body all over and no blemish. Pretty damn amazing to look at but I spent most of the time eating her small innie pussy while she held my head. Pussy pretty tight despite her getting a fuck ton of guys seeing her and made it hard to repeat. Blow job is ok. Slow and steady not deep throat. Not possible with that small head and mouth of hers! Favorite is mish with her to just put my arms around her head and cradle fuck her to completion. Will be a peak 2024 girl for me even though its just January.
Seems like she is constantly booked. I tried a couple of days two weeks back and scheduling just didn’t line up. Safe to assume photos are a representation of her and not actually her?

Maho 240$+50$ 30 min DFK,BLS, DT,BBBJNQNS
Went to see Maho recently and it was an excellent experience with cute Japanese girl in her mid 20's. 8/10 looks and 9/10 service.
Started with a standing shower and moved on to vigorous DFK in the room. She is good kisser and has nice C cups + smooth skin. Subsequently we moved to the couch where I sat on it and she was on her knees. Started by licking chest area and then did some BLS followed by full on BBBJ. BBBJ went on for around 2 min with some DT tossed in; the sight of a cute young Jap girl on her knees worshipping my tool, excited rather quickly and I shot two week's worth of load down her throat. She took it all in and showed me her empty mouth before vacuuming remaning load of the dck. Then went to the shower to freshen up before leaving. Following which she sent me off with a kiss and a warm hug. Overall experience 8.5/10.

Hana
360/60min option 200 bbfscip 100 bbfscop

Her pics in 10ten website attracted me and made an appointment. She was in other place and it was my second time to see her. As soon as I opened the door, she recognized me and gave me DFKs. The pics are her with some filters. She has good personality and we had fun conversation.

10Ten does not have TS but I was fine. She washed whole my body and son. Though there was no TS, she did some body2body washing and it was fun! Back to the room, gave donation, then she put massage paper on the bed, which was typical paper with face hole. So, it's new and clean. lol She started DFK, kissing my tits, and went down to my son. You will be happy if you experience her BBBJ. No teeth pain as she is good at it. After 10 min or so, I asked her mish. Ah, yes, I recalled her kitty is tight and good feeling. I mean, my son could feel her gills inside. I recommend to try bbfs option to enjoy it. Probalby, even 0.01mm barrier will get it spoiled.

She offered doggy but I am not a big fan of it. So, I did mish for some minutes and exploded inside. She prepared wet tissue for my son, which was very good. lol We talked various topics including next election. wow. I checked remaining time and asked the second round. Usually, I take more time to cum (or sometimes I can't..) but I did not have to worry about it as her kitty made me feel very good. Actually, she said lots of her customers told her that. Try her!

She said she would ask MMS to upload her TikTok movies or link to 10ten website. She showed me some and there were lots of JP annimation costume pics and movies. If you are fan of JP annimation, you can ask her to wear costume but you have to bring yourown one as she did not bring costumes.

Recommended : Yes

Nanami
$320 45 mins. BBBJ, DATY, Mish, Dog

Upon arrival and after shoe removal was let into Nanami’s room. Pics are accurate and she has an exotic Japanese look IMO. Beautiful face and body. She’s about 5’6” 115 lbs I’m guessing. Colored contacts and beautiful appearance. Immaculately done nails, hair, etc. Hug and light kiss. Undress and off to shower.

Stand up shower was a little more than standard. Once she soaped my hands she turned around ass facing me and placed my hands on her breasts while she placed my now hard cock between her legs and slid back and forth for a few. Then she rinsed me off and began a pretty good preview BBBJ. Decent skills. Rinse, dry off and back to room.

She had me lay down face up and after a few kisses she worked her way down with nipple licking then down to a very nice BBBJ with a good amount of BLS. I think she enjoyed watching me watching her deliver the BBBJ in the mirror.

I turned her over and reciprocated with kisses first the some breast attention. She was able to communicate that her nipples are sensitive. So I went around them with my tongue then held her arm and licked her armpits. Moved downward and settled between her legs for some DATY. She seemed to enjoy. She wiggled and gyrated a bit.

She covered me up and went to mish. Slow and deep while DFK-ing. Totally felt like a GFE experience. Moved up to a squat and drove deeper and a little harder. She started saying kimochi. Doubt she came but didn’t bother me.

I asked for doggie and here her body really shines. Nice ass to waist ratio and the mirror view was ridiculous! After about 5 minutes in dog I was ready. Told her so and blasted in the bag.

I laid down next to her and we chatted for about 10 minutes through her translation app. She really is a sweet, intelligent girl. As someone noted somewhere, conversations with her through translator are
Not just a sentence at a time. She speak like three paragraphs at a time.

Overall I would definitely repeat. Don’t expect a crazy frenetic pace with her. She is somewhat reserved but beautiful face and body with smart conversation skills. Felt like doing the company Presidents hot daughter. She someone I’d take to dinner and the conversation would flow easily for hours.