Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Howdy! Am more frequent on another board but I like this place and was kindly asked to leave a review here for you folks!

Nice clean spot in Hell's Kitchen. May be familiar to some gentlemen, but for those that aren't familiar, their apartment is clean and well kept and furnished.

Saw Sakura last week. Pics of her on the website are now her real pics; previously they were placeholders, so no need for me to repeat my description. You may see for yourselves. Arrived and only she was available and settled for the hour. Showered in the room that had a full bathroom inside, Sakura lays me down and starts the acronyms with some ST, light catbath, then BBBJ focusing much on the tip. Got the cover for CG, ACG, and then I took control for DS, mish for a long time with a water break in between. Finished with a BBBJTCIM on time, showered and on the way out. Sakura's gonna be here for a limited time and a new rotation will take over soon. I recommend trying her out and visiting this new apartment.

I will keep Asian-Star in my tabs for new talent and revisit in the future.

I saw their add and checked out the website - the site itself could use some work, but the girls looked nice. Takeya's review cinched it so I called up. Screening wasn't too bad and once I figured out which trains to take I got there and they let me in. I really wanted to see Yoyo but she was booked solid so I saw Saki instead. I'm not good at guessing the ages of pretty much anybody, but especially Asian girls but I'm guessing she's somewhere around 20 and cute as a button. We played around for a bit and then took a quick shower in a bathroom in our room (they got two bedrooms and two bathroom) and then got back to playing around. Her BBBJ felt great, and when it was my turn her pussy tasted great too. Then I was ready for the main event and asked for the cover. She put it on and we started off in CG. Gotta say she's got the tightest little pussy I've seen in a long time. I'm not all that big, but it took some trying to get inside and once I was there it felt fantastic. After a bit in CG and ACG I wanted to be on top and we changed to mish and that felt just as good. I started getting a little tired after a while so we changed again to doggy and I just didn't last very long. I was going at it and Saki was pushing back into me to take every inch I could give her until I blew in the bag.

I'm adding this place to the few others I've been to. Nice to have optoins! Still want to see Yaya...maybe next time. And really want to see Saki again too.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw their add and checked out the website - the site itself could use some work, but the girls looked nice. Takeya's review cinched it so I called up. Screening wasn't too bad and once I figured out which trains to take I got there and they let me in. I really wanted to see Yoyo but she was booked solid so I saw Saki instead. I'm not good at guessing the ages of pretty much anybody, but especially Asian girls but I'm guessing she's somewhere around 20 and cute as a button. We played around for a bit and then took a quick shower in a bathroom in our room (they got two bedrooms and two bathroom) and then got back to playing around. Her BBBJ felt great, and when it was my turn her pussy tasted great too. Then I was ready for the main event and asked for the cover. She put it on and we started off in CG. Gotta say she's got the tightest little pussy I've seen in a long time. I'm not all that big, but it took some trying to get inside and once I was there it felt fantastic. After a bit in CG and ACG I wanted to be on top and we changed to mish and that felt just as good. I started getting a little tired after a while so we changed again to doggy and I just didn't last very long. I was going at it and Saki was pushing back into me to take every inch I could give her until I blew in the bag.

I'm adding this place to the few others I've been to. Nice to have optoins! Still want to see Yaya...maybe next time. And really want to see Saki again too.
Nice review. Are the pics actuality Saki?
Also is she shaved?
Thx

Nice review. Are the pics actuality Saki?
Also is she shaved?
Thx
Hard to tell with the face covered, but close enough to make me think they're actual pics. Not shaved or trimmed, but it wasn't distracting to me and not enough to get stuck in my teeth.

And I forgot to mention - for those who don't want to take 10 seconds to actually go to the site and find the rates - 300 for an hour.

Hard to tell with the face covered, but close enough to make me think they're actual pics. Not shaved or trimmed, but it wasn't distracting to me and not enough to get stuck in my teeth.

And I forgot to mention - for those who don't want to take 10 seconds to actually go to the site and find the rates - 300 for an hour.
Ok just looked at the site and it’s $200 HHR and $300 HR. But you got to admit that they need to work on that site if they really want to be part of the high end places in the city.

pokler

Power Bottom

Damn don't these girls understand men need bald pussy? Geessshhh .. Now I'll have to pass. Fuck !

I mentioned that to the MMS and she said that she would ask Saki to address the matter.
But the $300 includes everything? Fucking, sucking, rimming?

No upsell once you are on the table?
No upsell. In fact, at this price point I've never had anybody at any location try to upsell except for Greek. I've only seen upselling at lower-priced locations or at massage parlors.

As far as rimming goes, I'm not sure if either of the ladies here offers it or not - it's not really my thing. But I'm willing to bet that if it is on the menu that it will be included in the 300.

Damn - I just realized I was commenting here and I totally forgot to post a review of the place. Sorry dudes.... Here's a short one.

I read Takeya's review a few weeks ago and finally got a chance to drop in early this week. Nice place, easy to find, and good location. Saki's a cutie-pie - a tiny girl with a nice face and a nice slender body. When I saw her she had a natural bush, but it's not all that thick. I texted the MMS, though, after reading Pokler's comments and she said she'd ask Saki to shave or trim.

I think one guy said that they started fooling around right away but with me she was a bit shy at first but warmed up quick. We played around a little and took a shower. One room has the shower in the room, the one we were in was next door to the other bathroom. The shower was a lot of fun. But let's face it, anytime I'm naked with a wet and pretty girl is a lot of fun. After the shower we went back to the room. We started off in 69, which was nice! She's got good technique on the BBBJ and I was having fun licking and sucking her pussy and reaching underneath to play with her tits. After a bit she stopped and asked if I was ready to fuck. I said hell yes and she put on the cover and asked how I wanted to start. I told her doggy so she got on all fours with her cute ass pointing my way. It took a little bit to work all the way inside but it felt so good going in. The view in doggy was nice, especially when she looked back over her shoulder, and she was making quiet sounds that really got me turned on. We changed to mish and I got another great view. I was kneeling and she put her legs up on my chest. She's so tiny I was trying to be careful so I wouldn't hurt her but then I got so turned on I sort of forgot that part. But she didn't mind at all and she was pushing back on me so I stopped worrying. A few more minutes of pounding and I couldn't hold out any more. I was thinking of pulling out and asking for CIM but right when the thought crossed my mind the visual was too much and I just popped right there. We kept going for a while until I was totally drained and I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. We both lay there for a little bit and then she got a hot towel to clean me off. It was a very good hour! I got to see Yaya too and I really hope I can see her soon, she looks pretty hot too.

Decided to stop in to see Saki. She's adorable - she has a real GND vibe and I'm guessing that she's pretty young and hasn't been in this line of work for long. But man is she enthusiastic, and it's nice to be with someone who's still pretty new to the game. But man is she tiny! I'm guessing no more than 5' tall and maybe 90 pounds dripping wet (and - may I say - by the end of the hour she was definitely dripping wet!).

I won't go into all the details - other have already done that - so let me just add that she's now trimmed her bush and she really enjoys DATY. As in, I was going to town on her and her moans kept getting higher and higher pitched and then I couldn't hear anything and I was thinking "Damn - I've never made anybody go ultrasonic before!" But she was still quivering and put her legs over my shoulders and started squeezing my head between her thighs. Then she started hiccupping and I was thinking "OK - I've never licked anybody into hiccups either." But Saki seemed to be enjoying herself - and she had her thighs clamped around my head so tight I just kept on licking and she kept on hiccupping.

After a bit Saki seemed to be past her orgasm and she relaxed - then she told me it was my turn. Great BBBJ - I could feel her licking me while I was inside her mouth. I was close to popping and told her I was ready for the main event. She struggled with the cover, but got it applied, and then we tried to figure out which position to start in. We tried CG but the size mismatch made this difficult. So we changed to mish and I was able to work my way inside her remarkably tight kitty. And I have to give her credit - Saki has a very tight kitty and a lot of ladies her size and larger have declined to even try to let me enter - but Saki took me everything I had without any problems and without looking uncomfortable. She seemed to view it as a challenge and seemed happy to have me fully inside her. We went at it in mish, doggy, and then made it work in CG and Saki seemed quite enthusiastic in all of them. Lots of touching, too, and she loves to DFK, which really got to motor revving as well. I finally popped in the cover in CG and then just lay there, gasping for breath with my heart racing. We snuggled for a bit, then cleaned up and it was time to go. But...wow.

Saki might not be as skilled as many of the more seasoned ladies I've seen over the years. But she more than makes up for it with her enthusiasm. And her relative lack of experience also means that she doesn't have a set routine, she's not reluctant to let herself go and enjoy the experience herself, and she's still got a degree of innocence that's missing in so many. I had a great time and can't wait to see her again.

Decided to check out Saki for myself and had one of the best gfe experiences I've had
in a long time.

She is a tiny girl with a cute face, very nice natural Bs, skinny with a little curve.
She is also extraordinarily responsive sexually. There was nothing scripted about
the session. She loves to kiss and touch so we spent a lot of time making out
and touching each other. She was wet from the beginning and moaned every time
she was touched. Did a long DATY session. She was totally excited and into it.
Her head game is great, kind of slow and deep, holding it in. We spent most of
the session doing those activities. Finally, when I was pretty close to popping we
strapped up for mish. Felt great, lots of kissing and I popped in the bag after a
bit. Cuddled for the remaining time with more making out. Exceptionally good
session for me.

3. plus tip

billyS

Reign of Terror
Decided to check out Saki for myself and had one of the best gfe experiences I've had
in a long time.

She is a tiny girl with a cute face, very nice natural Bs, skinny with a little curve.
She is also extraordinarily responsive sexually. There was nothing scripted about
the session doing those activities. Finally, when I was pretty close to popping we
strapped up for mish. Felt great, lots of kissing and I popped in the bag after a
session for me.

3. plus tip
$300 plus the tip?
What was the tip?

pokler

Power Bottom
Decided to stop in to see Saki. She's adorable - she has a real GND vibe and I'm guessing that she's pretty young and hasn't been in this line of work for long. But man is she enthusiastic, and it's nice to be with someone who's still pretty new to the game. But man is she tiny! I'm guessing no more than 5' tall and maybe 90 pounds dripping wet (and - may I say - by the end of the hour she was definitely dripping wet!).

I won't go into all the details - other have already done that - so let me just add that she's now trimmed her bush and she really enjoys DATY. As in, I was going to town on her and her moans kept getting higher and higher pitched and then I couldn't hear anything and I was thinking "Damn - I've never made anybody go ultrasonic before!" But she was still quivering and put her legs over my shoulders and started squeezing my head between her thighs. Then she started hiccupping and I was thinking "OK - I've never licked anybody into hiccups either." But Saki seemed to be enjoying herself - and she had her thighs clamped around my head so tight I just kept on licking and she kept on hiccupping.

After a bit Saki seemed to be past her orgasm and she relaxed - then she told me it was my turn. Great BBBJ - I could feel her licking me while I was inside her mouth. I was close to popping and told her I was ready for the main event. She struggled with the cover, but got it applied, and then we tried to figure out which position to start in. We tried CG but the size mismatch made this difficult. So we changed to mish and I was able to work my way inside her remarkably tight kitty. And I have to give her credit - Saki has a very tight kitty and a lot of ladies her size and larger have declined to even try to let me enter - but Saki took me everything I had without any problems and without looking uncomfortable. She seemed to view it as a challenge and seemed happy to have me fully inside her. We went at it in mish, doggy, and then made it work in CG and Saki seemed quite enthusiastic in all of them. Lots of touching, too, and she loves to DFK, which really got to motor revving as well. I finally popped in the cover in CG and then just lay there, gasping for breath with my heart racing. We snuggled for a bit, then cleaned up and it was time to go. But...wow.

Saki might not be as skilled as many of the more seasoned ladies I've seen over the years. But she more than makes up for it with her enthusiasm. And her relative lack of experience also means that she doesn't have a set routine, she's not reluctant to let herself go and enjoy the experience herself, and she's still got a degree of innocence that's missing in so many. I had a great time and can't wait to see her again.
Does she r
in a long time.

session for me.

3. plus tip
Did she rim you ?