Asian Playdate Bella Is Back

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Bella

I put this on another thread, but it was a direct link, I can't see it on the first page here so I am going to repeat myself.

a3892a481f7e08f23160a8c219510924.jpeg

Bella just spent a month with us in Philly, just long enough for me to fall in love with her, lol.

She cut her stay short and spent a week of rest at home. Now she begins here again today. She is a wonderful beautiful girl with an amazing set of DDD's. She has the ability to make you feel like she's your girlfriend and provides excellent service. Not much massage but the rest is 5 stars.

Treat her like gold and she will treat you the same.

Bella

I put this on another thread, but it was a direct link, I can't see it on the first page here so I am going to repeat myself.

View attachment 2930

Bella just spent a month with us in Philly, just long enough for me to fall in love with her, lol.

She cut her stay short and spent a week of rest at home. Now she begins here again today. She is a wonderful beautiful girl with an amazing set of DDD's. She has the ability to make you feel like she's your girlfriend and provides excellent service. Not much massage but the rest is 5 stars.

Treat her like gold and she will treat you the same.
What were her house and tip number$.

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
I am not going to quote her house and tip from Philly they are different than in New York City. I imagine it's typical standard service and GFE service amounts

I am not going to quote her house and tip from Philly they are different than in New York City. I imagine it's typical standard service and GFE service amounts
I understand I am asking you for a rate from
Philly. All you would have to say isn’t this was her rate from Philly. What is the issue with that. This board is about sharing information, not refusing to share information.

I understand I am asking you for a rate from
Philly. All you would have to say isn’t this was her rate from Philly. What is the issue with that. This board is about sharing information, not refusing to share information.
Take it easy on my Philly friend. He is definitely a sharer. Trust me.

My guess is that he doesn't want to instill a certain amount that is typical in Philly to the N.Y.C. Mongers who rates tend to be a little higher. He is not only the mongers friend, he is a friend to the gals.

BTW Wayne, welcome to UG. I saw the rose and knew immediately it was you. LOL

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Thanks, my friend 60, I have not had the need to use this site. And you are correct the Philly rates especially for standard service are really low. No relationship to NYC rates, sorry if my post before was unclear.

Utopia Guide is unused in Philly, which is why I have not used it much. I was just doing my new friend a favor to let everyone know she was back in NYC. What a doll.

Thanks for the heads up Wayne, my friend.
Too bad for me that she went to this spa as I am sure Laura would be jealous if I was to see her.
Maybe if Laura ever takes a day off!

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
She said, too cold today to go to Midtown. Definitely tomorrow. She laughed when I said there was a line at the door to see her, lol.

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Young...you know me, Bella told me she was 29, and got mad when I posted 35ish on another site. Age is meaningless when the woman is hotter than a firecracker. I will not speculate, except she is perfect to me.

Young...you know me, Bella told me she was 29, and got mad when I posted 35ish on another site. Age is meaningless when the woman is hotter than a firecracker. I will not speculate, except she is perfect to me.
I'm pretty good with ages, especially koreans but it sucks i can't visit her to find out because i have my own korean gf lol.

I will tell my friend to see her though. But he sucks at guessing ages lol. But i'll tell him to go see her anyway.