Asian pancakes

I’m at the age I don’t mind the wait if the food is good
My only gripe with Asian restaurants both here and abroad, that oil gets used and reused until it is mud.

I had a friend in Flushing who ran his altered Diesel engine car on the oil sludge from Chinese restaurants. (fact)

My only gripe with Asian restaurants both here and abroad, that oil gets used and reused until it is mud.

I had a friend in Flushing who ran his altered Diesel engine car on the oil sludge from Chinese restaurants. (fact)
Yes diesel will run on almost anything. I have heard of the Lo Shui stock being reused back to the Ming dynasty. Yummy

I didnt even try, they said it would take 10-15 minutes to make. Eggcellent in that little tiny mini mall on 40th with like 5 different food counters.
I make enoki mushroom pancakes (Korean). Contains two packs of enoki mushrooms (tiny head, long stem mushrooms at Hmart). On a flat plate coat with a little sesame oil then mix in some four (I use my hands) In a bowl mix shredded carrots, green onions (scallions), couple of eggs, ground black seed, salt&pepper, if I have it some chopped sweet onion.
Dump mushrooms into bowl with other stuff, gently mix. I cook at 450 on nonstick griddle.

Make great low cal dinner and leftovers next day get popped in toaster oven.
For pics on what they look like:
https://mykoreankitchen.com/korean-enoki-mushroom-pancakes/

I make enoki mushroom pancakes (Korean). Contains two packs of enoki mushrooms (tiny head, long stem mushrooms at Hmart). On a flat plate coat with a little sesame oil then mix in some four (I use my hands) In a bowl mix shredded carrots, green onions (scallions), couple of eggs, ground black seed, salt&pepper, if I have it some chopped sweet onion.
Dump mushrooms into bowl with other stuff, gently mix. I cook at 450 on nonstick griddle.

Make great low cal dinner and leftovers next day get popped in toaster oven.
For pics on what they look like:
https://mykoreankitchen.com/korean-enoki-mushroom-pancakes/
The place I went to makes those trendy fluffy Japanese style souffle pancakes.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail the thread.

The place I went to makes those trendy fluffy Japanese style souffle pancakes.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail the thread.
When at a spa session with a middle-aged Korean attendant, I left my Bluetooth earphones in and streamed Maangchi pajeon prep session from Youtube on my phone.
Realy got me in the mood for home cooking !

Yes diesel will run on almost anything. I have heard of the Lo Shui stock being reused back to the Ming dynasty. Yummy
“Chou Dou Fu,” (stinky tofu) deep fried in that “10w40” soybean oil, topped with freshly fermented cabbage, (sweet, pungent, salty) and a hefty squirt and a half of red hot chili sauce.