Asian Model Spa Reviews & Discussion NYC 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review Kiki
This is the former GFE Allstars location on W. 47th street. The telephone number remains the same. The web site is www.asianmodelspanyc.com. Different ownership I am thinking? The space hasn't been remodeled in an sort of way.
I was in the area had an itch, gave a call and MMS offered Kiki "new young girl, 100% GFE service".
I bit and went up stairs. MMS introduced me to Kiki, who was dressed in a nothing special robe, I said no never mind; she had really bad teeth and didn't do much for my eyes or head. MMS moves me to room and says okay wait one minute. She brings Kiki back into room this time in a bikini and MMS tells me just how good this girl is. I should have stuck with my I'm walking out position, but I didn't. All down hill from here.
We take care of the financials, I change, Kiki not interest in much of any kind of contact (no warmth). She had nice big eraser nipples, A-B cups, and a significant and unsightly surgical scar on her left clavicle. TS was at best routine; no real focus on my penis or anus, muchless preview of anything. I was worried about what was not to come.
We get back to the room and Kiki immediately goes to put a cover on my little man. I tell her no cover little man not ready. I could tell she was thinking I just didn't want a cover.
Kiki would not allow any kind of intimacy or passionate play. I thought I might be able to put hand "on", not in her beaver; no go. Lightly squeeze and suck on those erasers, nope. This felt like a bad fast house experience. I finally let her put a cover on little man, she road Asian Cow Girl, at this point I just wanted to blow and go. $220 was the in advance agreed to sum between myself and MMS. This trip was a waste of everything for me.

I went there today and there were 4 girls, i wanted make sure, i saw Angie and my friend kelly, i saw few reviews of Kiki and wanted to make sure we don’t pick her, MMS said she’s gone because many ppl complain. Angie was super good gfe ( must try ) and my friend said Kelly is star gfe...i didn’t pickup Kelly because i had her before and wanted to try a new one...it’s good that we can make review so we know who not to pickup.

I went there today and there were 4 girls, i wanted make sure, i saw Angie and my friend kelly, i saw few reviews of Kiki and wanted to make sure we don’t pick her, MMS said she’s gone because many ppl complain. Angie was super good gfe ( must try ) and my friend said Kelly is star gfe...i didn’t pickup Kelly because i had her before and wanted to try a new one...it’s good that we can make review so we know who not to pickup.
This place is now advertising on the flushing site so wondering if there’s a different rate for the asian guys.

I have seen Kelly and Lola. Both great, a bit similar physically, thin with nice figure, small pussy, cute tits, pretty face. Both great kissers. Both enjoy DATY and ... DATA (not sure about this acronym lol), come to think about it, I wouldnt be surprised if they were sisters ;) Lola in particular didnt miss a chance to put her ass on my face, which I quite enjoyed in any case. Not big DTers but were also good in that area, finished CIM with both, and Lola did choke on it big time, but she still kept going with her hand. When I left I tought I'd come back see both of them again. And hope Lola wont choke next time ;)

I have seen Kelly and Lola. Both great, a bit similar physically, thin with nice figure, small pussy, cute tits, pretty face. Both great kissers. Both enjoy DATY and ... DATA (not sure about this acronym lol), come to think about it, I wouldnt be surprised if they were sisters ;) Lola in particular didnt miss a chance to put her ass on my face, which I quite enjoyed in any case. Not big DTers but were also good in that area, finished CIM with both, and Lola did choke on it big time, but she still kept going with her hand. When I left I tought I'd come back see both of them again. And hope Lola wont choke next time ;)
How long & how much fee and gratuity?

And so the $240 place returns. If this place does well will be curious if the new $280 places lower to $260 like the standard used to be.
I wonder if they’ll provide the top shelf service at $240.This wasn’t my experience, but that’s not to say it can’t happen.
I do have a concern that they put their exact physical address on the web site. Top shelf places aren’t this lax.

Decided to venture out to a new place and check this place out. Called up the place and found out Helen and Lola is availble. Went in and met both but was not impressed.
Helen is younger but tad bit on chubbier than I’d like. Lola is on older side (late 30-40s I guess) but slimmer so I went with Lola.

Started with TS and she gave pretty good BJ with great suction and HJ combo. I normally don’t cum in TS, but it was so good I let it loose to CIM.

Back in the room she asks me if I want seconds. “Sure”, “it will be extra”, “ummm nevermind” WTF 240 isn’t exactly rock bottom price and I have to shell out more for 2nd?! I could’ve gone to another place in the same block and gotten amazing service from hot spinners in their 20s!

Things get better as Lola fills the remaining time with legit massage. She has strong grips and gives me a really good massage!

I should come here for massages and not extras!

Decided to venture out to a new place and check this place out. Called up the place and found out Helen and Lola is availble. Went in and met both but was not impressed.
Helen is younger but tad bit on chubbier than I’d like. Lola is on older side (late 30-40s I guess) but slimmer so I went with Lola.

Started with TS and she gave pretty good BJ with great suction and HJ combo. I normally don’t cum in TS, but it was so good I let it loose to CIM.

Back in the room she asks me if I want seconds. “Sure”, “it will be extra”, “ummm nevermind” WTF 240 isn’t exactly rock bottom price and I have to shell out more for 2nd?! I could’ve gone to another place in the same block and gotten amazing service from hot spinners in their 20s!

Things get better as Lola fills the remaining time with legit massage. She has strong grips and gives me a really good massage!

I should come here for massages and not extras!
I am seeing the $240 as inflation; for what was $200.

Old GFEAS system was
$200 half hour 1x, no CIM
$240 1 hour GFE, 1x
$280 1 hour GFE, 2x

Not sure they do the half anymore. Didn't offer me the option anyway. Otherwise same as old system except now $300 on the high end.

hadn't been there since name change (very long time) but recently gave it a shot. Outstanding session with Lola. Will review when I have time

Lola

Saw her for the first time and will be back. Very slim, pretty, classy look, small tits, tight body. Same TS experience as Markam followed by round 2 in the room - DFK (very good kisser), lengthy well received DATY, more BBBJ then energetic doggy and mish. I couldn't finish, but that was me, not her. Also very friendly and speaks about the best English in the business. Overall outstanding session with great chemistry for a first meeting.

Review for Angie,

haven’t been here for quite some time and I noticed some personnel change, possibly a change of ownership. But basically this is still a very good GFE place to be.

first time seeing Angie, a 5 ft 5 in her late 20s. Nice curved body and cute face. Speaking decent English and she’s pretty talkative and you won’t be bored.

Outstanding bbbj skills during table shower and in bedroom. Almost CIM but I pulled it through fortunately. Able to accommodate my request on multiple moves afterwards extremely well and I will definitely come back to see Angie in the near future.

Review for Angie,

haven’t been here for quite some time and I noticed some personnel change, possibly a change of ownership. But basically this is still a very good GFE place to be.

first time seeing Angie, a 5 ft 5 in her late 20s. Nice curved body and cute face. Speaking decent English and she’s pretty talkative and you won’t be bored.

Outstanding bbbj skills during table shower and in bedroom. Almost CIM but I pulled it through fortunately. Able to accommodate my request on multiple moves afterwards extremely well and I will definitely come back to see Angie in the near future.
thank you for coming and I am glad you had a great time with Angie.

Just want to let you guys know that we are formerly GFEALLSTARS. We strive to build on the previous success we got over there and recently we conducted more training on our ladies to ensure that we do better to please all lovely customers.

please stop by again and we’ve got a big lineup of gals everyday for your pleasure.

thank you for coming and I am glad you had a great time with Angie.

Just want to let you guys know that we are formerly GFEALLSTARS. We strive to build on the previous success we got over there and recently we conducted more training on our ladies to ensure that we do better to please all lovely customers.

please stop by again and we’ve got a big lineup of gals everyday for your pleasure.
So how much is an hour with one of your lovely ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.