Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

I saw Choco the other day. Her pics are legit. I found her to be extremely attractive. While her skills were on par with the general AL talent pool ( Rebecca, Nikki, and selina are a whole different league than most girls so I'm not really counting them), I ended up being disappointed.
Not really gfe, a few light kisses and no real effort to be affectionate like the other girls, and the with about 15 minutes left she ended it saying she had another scheduled costumer. Really unfortunate, I wont repeat with her.
I would be beyond upset and tell mamasann the horrible service you had, maybe she would have given you a discount or extended time on the next appt. The manasann here is very friendly. I always go to Vicky when i'm here. I haven't been here for almost 2 months since im healing my broken leg. Soon too see Vicky.

Anybody seen Vicky lately?

I saw Choco the other day. Her pics are legit. I found her to be extremely attractive. While her skills were on par with the general AL talent pool ( Rebecca, Nikki, and selina are a whole different league than most girls so I'm not really counting them), I ended up being disappointed.
Not really gfe, a few light kisses and no real effort to be affectionate like the other girls, and the with about 15 minutes left she ended it saying she had another scheduled costumer. Really unfortunate, I wont repeat with her.
Thanks for posting that. Sometimes the girl just isn’t into it, for various reasons. Regardless, she shouldn’t be shorting you on the time which you paid for. I was just about to schedule an appointment with this girl, but I’ve decided to pass

I recently had a ball with Blue.

There's no need for the lascivious activity details we all partake in, just suffice it to know she gave me the full GFE service we expect from the AL team...not as rambunctious as Rebecca but on par with my dates with Vicky and Emma. As few details for clarification: Blue is not a spinner but solid and playful; speaks no English to distract you from your intentions, but giggles a lot; I'd spec her at 5'3", 107#, 34C-26-35, shaved; VERY responsive nipples to tender suckling that generates LOTS of natural lube; full BBBJ with shallow DT; loves giving and receiving oral treats; once she's in the game and her eyes roll back into her head, she goes full throttle and expects you to also.

A full 45 minutes of adult pleasure (after the shower together ) that I will repeat ASAP. Standard 280 admission fee. Enjoy.

Blue

Wow...what an amazing girl. I saw Blue last week and it was one of the best experiences I had at an AMP, let alone AL. Her breasts are amazing, like the best I've ever had. She looks just as good as her pictures and is very generous. I started the session very nervous, but by the time she had me for the TS, all my nerves were relieved. As mentioned before, she is very responsive to nipple play and I feel like there were moments during the shower and the massage where she was really enjoying herself (or maybe just a great actor). During the TS, she did BBBJ and tittyfucking (which was almost the highlight of my time). Back in the room, we continued with BBBJ, mutual touching and then put on the cover for a quick missionary position. After a second shower to cool off, she allowed a second cup where I finished in her hand.

I wish she allowed DFK and full DT, but its not in the cards. I still highly recommend and will visit AL again soon. Price was 300.

I had a similar experience, except I was the one who cut it short. Agreed she is really attractive, and the skills are there. On the whole it reminded me why I quit the Korean places that dominated the market for so long. There's only so many times it's worth it to pay to fuck a super hot girl who's really not into this fat sweaty white guy pounding away on her. I'll definitely be going back to this house, but not for choco.

I would be beyond upset and tell mamasann the horrible service you had, maybe she would have given you a discount or extended time on the next appt. The manasann here is very friendly. I always go to Vicky when i'm here. I haven't been here for almost 2 months since im healing my broken leg. Soon too see Vicky.

Anybody seen Vicky lately?
I saw Vicky last week, during the same night at the blackout. Almost didn’t go, even tho I made appointment, was exhausted from work.

Vicky is still amazing as ever. My ATF as well. Investing in her pays off in the long run. Every session, she brings something new & exciting to the table.

Shoutout to MMS there as well. Always very accommodating. ✌️
(I’ll put my review of Vicky later on, been feeling under the weather this week)

I saw Vicky last week, during the same night at the blackout. Almost didn’t go, even tho I made appointment, was exhausted from work.

Vicky is still amazing as ever. My ATF as well. Investing in her pays off in the long run. Every session, she brings something new & exciting to the table.

Shoutout to MMS there as well. Always very accommodating. ✌️
(I’ll put my review of Vicky later on, been feeling under the weather this week)
Looking forward to your review of Vicky.

Please read rules on how to write a review
Mod note: thanks for contributing but you left out some key things like what you paid. Read the thread on how to write a review.

Tammy...
Beautiful girl..amazing body..natural b..saw her last week..in room dfk and she loves it..off to ts ..quick clean up. Soap the boys and toothpaste applied....nice licks then great rim while stroking my jr. Great bbbj with dt and I finish cim..
Off to room. 2 min massage and I'm ready to go..more fantastic dfk..bbbj..then I go to town on her ..yummy. mish..doggy..reverse cg..and I'm done in bag..more dfk and tells me I'm #1..lol cant wait to see her again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you get gold at this place,
It’s sucks that you did not enjoy yourself I recommend Vicky is. A safe bet next time or even Blue she is new but does make the effort to please.

Mod note: thanks for contributing but you left out some key things like what you paid. Read the thread on how to write a review.

Tammy...
Beautiful girl..amazing body..natural b..saw her last week..in room dfk and she loves it..off to ts ..quick clean up. Soap the boys and toothpaste applied....nice licks then great rim while stroking my jr. Great bbbj with dt and I finish cim..
Off to room. 2 min massage and I'm ready to go..more fantastic dfk..bbbj..then I go to town on her ..yummy. mish..doggy..reverse cg..and I'm done in bag..more dfk and tells me I'm #1..lol cant wait to see her again!!
Ok sorry. $280 + 40tip..

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, That is how I would describe Vicky who has a pair of big boobs, not very tall, but just the right length for you to play around easily, trying different positions without much hard work. She was just as dreamy and as crush worthy as anyone who has ever had the privilege of being called vicky. After doing the full body to body rub on my back she flips me and does one on the front. I said to her that I love her and she sort of bites her lip as if she had been expecting me to insert my big hard cock into her pussy right away!
She started with a nice uncovered BJ which quickly progressed to some DATY and then some 69.I ate her out like a champ.
Then she got me really hard and we started fucking. Some K9, then some Mish then another CIM.
After I was done, she was really sweet and gave me a deep waterful franch kiss..YES, without washing out the CIM stuff...dont remind me. :) I think I will go back here again and try vicky again
That gorgeous body is good for many things, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking. She was most definitely proving her worth to me. I don't want this review to be too long so I'll just rate what she does. Kissing 10/10, ass and breast play 10/10, BJ 9/10 (uncovered) HJ 3/10 (I didn't need one since I was rock hard already) pussy 20/10, fucking 10/10. Added a couple more bucks to the tip.

Nikki -
Real quick. Don't need to go into the full details. But i do I have to say the greatest part of the session was the bbj she gave me on the couch after the shower. She placed some towels and had me sit down with my stiffy. Before she leaves me gives him one more lick/suck. She comes back wearing a black lingerie without panties. Gets on her knees and crawls over to me and just kiss junior and just starts to suck and swallow. She is also using her hands on the rest of the shaft and balls. I was thinking of letting go but didn't want the feeling to stop. Then as i catch my breath she attacks my balls again, My shaft is shiny and this girl is licking and sucking that i thought i was going to just start spraying. Somehow i finish the ride and just continue on the bed with other activities.

Mod note: cost?