Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Julie
Jr was in a mode to do something. Called my fav place And booker Robecca. Got there in time but was told that Robecca is not available. Not happy. But was offered Nikki or Julie. Jr kept me there and I selected Julie. She has limited English vocabulary but otherwise is hard hard worker. She started with lfk then dfk followed by ts. Had a ton of fun there. Some rim. Bbbjcim was very very good. Returned to room for round 2. Cg then mish with some doggy. Ended in the back.
She helped me dress. Some lfk and I left satisfied. Would recommend!

Mod note: cost? Length of session?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue review ,

Morning had a chance to see Blue this evening locked her in for one hour total was 280 I tipped xtra 40 every thing was 320 I was in a good mood and wanted great service which I got started with lfk we both were roaming all over each other she has nice C cups didn’ Feel like bolt ons.

Hit the table shower lots of soap and she stoked me from behind I didn’t ask for rimming. She rubbed me down with her breast while grinding her kitty on my leg. We kissed some more and she did a great job with uncovered bj.
She also does a wonderful Titty fuck.
We cleaned up and went to the room and I sucked on her breast till she was shaking , her boobs are super sensitive which I sucked soft, we 69 till we both almost came.i was into it and she was having a nice time ,one time she went so deep throat that I felt letting loose but we went for the cover and she was warm starting bouncing up and down till we were sweating. She would have kept on going cowgirl but I wanted to release doggie style. her ass is nice and a handful.Blue does a great job of backing it up too I was pounding away and she was holding the sheets and taking it like a champ.

I released in the bag and we were both worn out I kept going till it was sore and than pulled out.she cleaned me up with a towel and sent me on my way. Side note her and Vicky are my next encounter will post when that is accomplished.

Blue review ,

Morning had a chance to see Blue this evening locked her in for one hour total was 280 I tipped xtra 40 every thing was 320 I was in a good mood and wanted great service which I got started with lfk we both were roaming all over each other she has nice C cups didn’ Feel like bolt ons.

Hit the table shower lots of soap and she stoked me from behind I didn’t ask for rimming. She rubbed me down with her breast while grinding her kitty on my leg. We kissed some more and she did a great job with uncovered bj.
We cleaned up and went to the room and I sucked on her breast till she was shaking , her boobs are super sensitive which I sucked soft, we 69 till we both almost came.i was into it and she was having a nice time ,one time she went so deep throat that I felt letting loose but we went for the cover and she was warm starting bouncing up and down till we were sweating. She would have kept on going cowgirl but I wanted to release doggie style. her ass is nice and a handful.Blue does a great job of backing it up too I was pounding away and she was holding the sheets and taking it like a champ.

I released in the bag and we were both worn out I kept going till it was sore and than pulled out.she cleaned me up with a towel and sent me on my way. Side note her and Vicky are my next encounter will post when that is accomplished.
Great review and TOFTT

Blue review ,

Great review. She looks pretty hot & curvy in her pix on the site. How about height, face & age?

Blue review ,

I actually jerked off after reading your review, looking at Blue’s photos online, and imaging banging the shit out of her. I am in a far away location and don’t have access to much of anything.
Thanks for the review.

Julie
Jr was in a mode to do something. Called my fav place And booker Robecca. Got there in time but was told that Robecca is not available. Not happy. But was offered Nikki or Julie. Jr kept me there and I selected Julie. She has limited English vocabulary but otherwise is hard hard worker. She started with lfk then dfk followed by ts. Had a ton of fun there. Some rim. Bbbjcim was very very good. Returned to room for round 2. Cg then mish with some doggy. Ended in the back.
She helped me dress. Some lfk and I left satisfied. Would recommend!

Mod note: cost? Length of session?
Will add those from now onwards.cost $$$ length 60

Mod note: and WTF does $$$ mean?
Did you read the rules?
Did you read on how to post the cost?
NO CODES!
If you mean $300 then say $300.

Will add those from now onwards.cost $$$ length 60

Mod note: and WTF does $$$ mean?
Did you read the rules?
Did you read on how to post the cost?
NO CODES!
If you mean $300 then say $300.
Will use correct format from now onwards. Apologies. It was an honest mistake. $300. Shall I put my updated review?

No you're good, thanks.

Stopped by asianlassies yesterday. I didn't know who to choose so I let mamasan decide on who to go with. She assigned Naomi to me. A new korean girl. Looks wise she was beautiful. Her face was super cute and smiled often. She didn't look like the typical surgery enhanced K-girl, very natural looking. Her body was slim and with very well proportioned bolt ons. Her boobs looked great but they are bit hard. Perhaps she just got them recently. She has next to no english abilities.
Service wise, she is a not quite up to the level that some of the veterans of this establishment has shown. Table shower was a bit awkward. She did a body slide, but she did a bunch of sitting on me. It didn't really feel that good or bad. Preview bbbj in the shower was decent, but it was slightly mechanical.
Back in the room, I start on the stomach. She goes into rim but it was a half assed (no pun) effort. She didn't really get into the hole and just licked around it. There was no real catbath either, just straight to flip to bbbj. Again her technique was average at best. Without any prompting she grabbed a rubber and suited me up. Climbed on for some asian cowgirl. This felt pretty good, but she eventually started hurting me with her butt slamming down on me. At this point I took over into mish and decided to finish there. No attempts at lfk or dfk was made during the whole session by her or me.
Upon a quick hot towel off she offered a massage. This too was pretty weak, but I don't ever expect a good massage at this place. There was no conversation at this time so I just closed my eyes and let her work. She didn't offer another cup and I didn't attempt either. I chalked this lackluster session up to her lack of experience and my lack of connection. Asked to take a quick shower and I was on my way out. Probably not a repeat for me and I'll be sticking to the veterans of this place from now on.
$280 plus $20 tip.

Tammy
Return for my coffee break with Tammy. Texted Cindy and received confirmation shortly. We started with DFK and help me undress before going to TS.
Nuru slide was fun and enthusiastic with lots of playing and teasing. BBBJ DT rim that I almost lost it in TS. Back into the room, massage me till I dozed off for a good 20 mins before she started her magic on me. Teasing my jr balls with her soft hands and rim till I precum. Flipped and BBBJ DT BLS that i couldn't hold on anymore, cap on we go for doggy, looking at the big mirror at ourself, I donated in bag fast and furious.
Cleaned up and we hugged in bed chatting till Cindy called.
She also told me that she will only be going back next year. Good news for the day

Stopped by asianlassies yesterday. I didn't know who to choose so I let mamasan decide on who to go with. She assigned Naomi to me. A new korean girl. Looks wise she was beautiful. Her face was super cute and smiled often. She didn't look like the typical surgery enhanced K-girl, very natural looking. Her body was slim and with very well proportioned bolt ons. Her boobs looked great but they are bit hard. Perhaps she just got them recently. She has next to no english abilities.
Service wise, she is a not quite up to the level that some of the veterans of this establishment has shown. Table shower was a bit awkward. She did a body slide, but she did a bunch of sitting on me. It didn't really feel that good or bad. Preview bbbj in the shower was decent, but it was slightly mechanical.
Back in the room, I start on the stomach. She goes into rim but it was a half assed (no pun) effort. She didn't really get into the hole and just licked around it. There was no real catbath either, just straight to flip to bbbj. Again her technique was average at best. Without any prompting she grabbed a rubber and suited me up. Climbed on for some asian cowgirl. This felt pretty good, but she eventually started hurting me with her butt slamming down on me. At this point I took over into mish and decided to finish there. No attempts at lfk or dfk was made during the whole session by her or me.
Upon a quick hot towel off she offered a massage. This too was pretty weak, but I don't ever expect a good massage at this place. There was no conversation at this time so I just closed my eyes and let her work. She didn't offer another cup and I didn't attempt either. I chalked this lackluster session up to her lack of experience and my lack of connection. Asked to take a quick shower and I was on my way out. Probably not a repeat for me and I'll be sticking to the veterans of this place from now on.
$280 plus $20 tip.
sharked: Your experience was still better than mine. Yesterday, I didn't even get a proper BBBJ or kiss from the slender beautiful Naomi. While she is in good shape over all, you can notice stretch marks around her stomach; i would not be surprised if she has a young child. And her tits are man-made for sure. She saw that I was not circumsized and could not pull my foreskin all the way down to the balls so that she could clean up; and decided not to serve me. It hurt me a lot when she tried to pull down my foreskin for internal clean up. It is my worst experience at an AMP. MMS sent over Tammy to serve me instead and while her service is good, her looks are average(not something i would normally pay for). Tammy looks score 6/10 + performance score of 9/10. Naomi gets 8.5/10 for looks and 3/10 for service. Overall damage for 1 hour service is 280 dollars. If this happens again, I will not go to this place again. They should find people who can communicate and live up to the usual standards.

Also i believe the MMS should share actual pictures of girls with old customers, instead of expecting them to make a trip and swallow their disappointment.

sharked: Your experience was still better than mine. Yesterday, I didn't even get a proper BBBJ or kiss from the slender beautiful Naomi. While she is in good shape over all, you can notice stretch marks around her stomach; i would not be surprised if she has a young child. And her tits are man-made for sure. She saw that I was not circumsized and could not pull my foreskin all the way down to the balls so that she could clean up; and decided not to serve me. It hurt me a lot when she tried to pull down my foreskin for internal clean up. It is my worst experience at an AMP. MMS sent over Tammy to serve me instead and while her service is good, her looks are average(not something i would normally pay for). Tammy looks score 6/10 + performance score of 9/10. Naomi gets 8.5/10 for looks and 3/10 for service. Overall damage for 1 hour service is 280 dollars. If this happens again, I will not go to this place again. They should find people who can communicate and live up to the usual standards.
That sucks man. Probably just best to stick to the all stars at AL. I'll wait until Rebecca gets back from vacation.

looking247: Way to go with your judgement and negativity. Someone has to try and share intelligence. Girls will keep changing. And not all people write reviews for all girls(just look at the number of reviews written in last one month in this forum); also people travel for work etc and are extremely busy. It is not right to judge others just because you may have more free time and opportunity. So. I will take your suggestions in the advisement(hope you know what that means).

you guys didn't do any research but let mms pick for you so its kind of 50/50 from the start, sorry for the bad session.

I saw Choco the other day. Her pics are legit. I found her to be extremely attractive. While her skills were on par with the general AL talent pool ( Rebecca, Nikki, and selina are a whole different league than most girls so I'm not really counting them), I ended up being disappointed.
Not really gfe, a few light kisses and no real effort to be affectionate like the other girls, and the with about 15 minutes left she ended it saying she had another scheduled costumer. Really unfortunate, I wont repeat with her.