Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

I think that's right on. When I first met her in 2016 she had just had a birthday - either 24 or 25, I forget which. More importantly (since it is the rare provider who tells he age accurately), she looks, acts and feels late 20's (mid 20's at the time), not older. A lot of providers advertise "25" but it's clear that they are 32-35, or "28" when the real number 40-ish. And many of them look awesome for 35 or 40, but they just aren't mid 20's. Rebecca is.

Momo

Texted MMS on a Weds night to see who was available. Like an idiot, I switched numbers and had to re-verify... but luckily it was painless. She told me Momo was the only one available and set me up within the hour.

Arrive and quickly buzzed in. In one of the small rooms to the front I undress and in walks in Momo. She was about 5'4", maybe early 30's, a little thicker, but looked amazing in a skimpy dress. She undressed and showed her big natural top (and super nipples too), and full bush... and we headed to the TS.

On the TS, she used her boobs to nuru massage all over me.. then (to my surprise) gave me an insane rimming session. On the flip she took her time lathering and then gave me a nice cat bath... which I had to quickly pause to avoid popping. We dried off and went back to the room.

In the room she started with a relaxing massage. She flipped me early and quickly started using her boobs to do another really sexy rubdown. When I was fully pitched, she jumped on for CG and RCG. She was super tight, and we switched to doggie before finally finishing. We layed around a bit, she said she was Chinese, and pretty new to NY. I definitely was not disappointed, and would love to see her double with someone a little wilder like Rebecca. Definitely a fan of Asian Lassies, and hopefully will be able to see a lineup on my next visit.

Rebecca... my favorite addiction

Quit smoking about 20 years ago and I am glad I did - One addiction I don't think I will ever quit is my sessions with Rebecca. I know that someday we might have to part company but for now she is the leading GFE lady in my Life! Would like to try a 2 lady session one of these days with maybe Momo or Nikki and Rebecca but while I am saving my pennies I can always count on her to blow my mind. Booked a session Monday night at 9pm with mamasan on the way home from a business trip for a nice homecoming. Got the luxury suite and before you know it Rebecca is in my arms again and we are enjoying a passionate DFK. She is precious and I give her a big hug to show how much I missed her. I run my hands up and down her athletic body, soft skin, and beautiful hair. I slide my fingers inside her panties and grab her ass and gently pull them down and they fall on the floor. She turns around and I fumble with the bra strap for a bit and now she is totally naked and a sight to behold with such a pretty face. She gets me naked and hard as a rock while we get into a passionate DFK session. I slide my hands down her belly button and reach down to stroke her pink lips and work my finger gently inside her as I feel her love juices flowing.
She tells me its time for the table shower as I lick my finger for a sweet taste of Rebecca.

We grab some towels and I quickly scamper off to the table shower with my sexy little vixen. Watching Rebecca prepare the table shower keeps me proudly hard as she stops every so often to give me a sweet kiss. I usually like to show her my engorged member and she always complements my huge happy boy. I lay down in the warm water and she gently washes and massages me stopping to nibble on my ears and kiss my neck. She cleans my RIM port with soap and toothpaste and then climbs aboard. I can feel her pussy on my thighs and her nipples on my back as she slides up and down while she stops every so often to give me a cat bath. She kisses her way down my back and then kisses my cheeks before she spreads them and puts her tongue deep inside me for the start of the RIM session. She is stroking in and out of me passionately as she Milks my member and massages my balls. I go up on all fours and can look through my legs at the sexy sight of Rebecca's B's hanging down while she goes down on me. Some day I want to take the RIM session all the way but the fun has just begun and there is so much more erotic treats to enjoy with Rebecca. She hops off and has me turn over. She begins to wash me down and begins working me down her throat with a feverish BBBJ while massaging my balls - I am just about to give her a love shot for her belly when she climbs aboard and starts massaging the soles of my feet with her nipples. She lays on top of me and we have a long DFK session while I massage her back and grab her ass - I am in heaven!
She slides down and puts her pink kitty her lips around my member and massages and rides me like a bucking bronco for the Grand Finale before we go back to our love Suite. She makes bath time so much fun!!

Back in the love Suite she pampers me, gives me water and dries me off. I sit down in the love seat and Rebecca snuggles up next to me while we enjoy some DFK as I run my hand up down her naked silky body. She eventually gets on her knees and and starts a nice slurpy BBBJ while I sit back and relax. I feel my self getting ready to blow my cookies so I have her sit on the edge of the bed, Kiss her thighs and work my tongue gently up and down her kitty lips until I am inside. She is moaning and getting very lubricated for the big event. she is pushing my head down hard to get the maximum effect of my tongue. I forge ahead and she comes and has to pull away. She sits up on the bed and her face and neck is flushed and she says Honey I want you inside of me! She grabs the raincoat and gently unrolls it on my cock. I watch my screaming member slowly sink into her Kitty before getting all swallowed up. She starts a passionate CG for a nice prelude before she lays back and spreads her legs for a nice pounding. I slip inside and grind to give her maximum pleasure. She is moaning and screaming to go faster and I amazed at the speed and aim of my Thrusts before I explode in the bag. I kiss her neck and I can feel her Kitty clamping down on me in appreciation. I pull out and I am out of breath and kiss her again before she runs off for hot towels. She cleans me up and we cuddle and kiss before Mamasan tells us its time to go.

There is an old song from the 80's that goes "you might as well face it your addicted to love" I guess I might as well face it that I am addicted to Rebeccas GFE love sessions. This is an addiction that be very good for you....

I would return to this place if there weren't so many alternatives out there making me dizzy but I don't get all the kudos for Rebecca. She was just so-so for me, nice girl with certain skills, but held back, seemed a little uptight on certain things and I'm pretty meat and potatoes nothing kinky or out of the box. The airbrushed photos make her a B or C when she's really flat chested. I'm a juggs guy first and foremost when it comes to the hobby but not always and there are those that transcend their small breast size. She wasn't one of them and I wouldn't return to see her. Just my two cents YMMV.

I would return to this place if there weren't so many alternatives out there making me dizzy but I don't get all the kudos for Rebecca. She was just so-so for me, nice girl with certain skills, but held back, seemed a little uptight on certain things and I'm pretty meat and potatoes nothing kinky or out of the box. The airbrushed photos make her a B or C when she's really flat chested. I'm a juggs guy first and foremost when it comes to the hobby but not always and there are those that transcend their small breast size. She wasn't one of them and I wouldn't return to see her. Just my two cents YMMV.
You should try Nikki best one there IMO. Vicki got nice racks too, But Nikki is my ATF here.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rebecca... my favorite addiction

Quit smoking about 20 years ago and I am glad I did - One addiction I don't think I will ever quit is my sessions with Rebecca. I know that someday we might have to part company but for now she is the leading GFE lady in my Life! Would like to try a 2 lady session one of these days with maybe Momo or Nikki and Rebecca but while I am saving my pennies I can always count on her to blow my mind. Booked a session Monday night at 9pm with mamasan on the way home from a business trip for a nice homecoming. Got the luxury suite and before you know it Rebecca is in my arms again and we are enjoying a passionate DFK. She is precious and I give her a big hug to show how much I missed her. I run my hands up and down her athletic body, soft skin, and beautiful hair. I slide my fingers inside her panties and grab her ass and gently pull them down and they fall on the floor. She turns around and I fumble with the bra strap for a bit and now she is totally naked and a sight to behold with such a pretty face. She gets me naked and hard as a rock while we get into a passionate DFK session. I slide my hands down her belly button and reach down to stroke her pink lips and work my finger gently inside her as I feel her love juices flowing.
She tells me its time for the table shower as I lick my finger for a sweet taste of Rebecca.

We grab some towels and I quickly scamper off to the table shower with my sexy little vixen. Watching Rebecca prepare the table shower keeps me proudly hard as she stops every so often to give me a sweet kiss. I usually like to show her my engorged member and she always complements my huge happy boy. I lay down in the warm water and she gently washes and massages me stopping to nibble on my ears and kiss my neck. She cleans my RIM port with soap and toothpaste and then climbs aboard. I can feel her pussy on my thighs and her nipples on my back as she slides up and down while she stops every so often to give me a cat bath. She kisses her way down my back and then kisses my cheeks before she spreads them and puts her tongue deep inside me for the start of the RIM session. She is stroking in and out of me passionately as she Milks my member and massages my balls. I go up on all fours and can look through my legs at the sexy sight of Rebecca's B's hanging down while she goes down on me. Some day I want to take the RIM session all the way but the fun has just begun and there is so much more erotic treats to enjoy with Rebecca. She hops off and has me turn over. She begins to wash me down and begins working me down her throat with a feverish BBBJ while massaging my balls - I am just about to give her a love shot for her belly when she climbs aboard and starts massaging the soles of my feet with her nipples. She lays on top of me and we have a long DFK session while I massage her back and grab her ass - I am in heaven!
She slides down and puts her pink kitty her lips around my member and massages and rides me like a bucking bronco for the Grand Finale before we go back to our love Suite. She makes bath time so much fun!!

Back in the love Suite she pampers me, gives me water and dries me off. I sit down in the love seat and Rebecca snuggles up next to me while we enjoy some DFK as I run my hand up down her naked silky body. She eventually gets on her knees and and starts a nice slurpy BBBJ while I sit back and relax. I feel my self getting ready to blow my cookies so I have her sit on the edge of the bed, Kiss her thighs and work my tongue gently up and down her kitty lips until I am inside. She is moaning and getting very lubricated for the big event. she is pushing my head down hard to get the maximum effect of my tongue. I forge ahead and she comes and has to pull away. She sits up on the bed and her face and neck is flushed and she says Honey I want you inside of me! She grabs the raincoat and gently unrolls it on my cock. I watch my screaming member slowly sink into her Kitty before getting all swallowed up. She starts a passionate CG for a nice prelude before she lays back and spreads her legs for a nice pounding. I slip inside and grind to give her maximum pleasure. She is moaning and screaming to go faster and I amazed at the speed and aim of my Thrusts before I explode in the bag. I kiss her neck and I can feel her Kitty clamping down on me in appreciation. I pull out and I am out of breath and kiss her again before she runs off for hot towels. She cleans me up and we cuddle and kiss before Mamasan tells us its time to go.

There is an old song from the 80's that goes "you might as well face it your addicted to love" I guess I might as well face it that I am addicted to Rebeccas GFE love sessions. This is an addiction that be very good for you....
What exactly was Rebecca uptight about ?

If I remember correctly FIV might've been one of them but frankly the session was not so memorable, I just remember her in attitude and stance though friendly enough not being so giving as other GFE's I've been with. DFK decent if I recall and very good BBBJ skills though I get the feeling CIM was not an option and she swallowed something that made my dick feel very hot when she sucked. Didn't necessarily mind that but not my favorite either, a little strange though if a precaution on her end I understand. From the get go I saw she was not my cup of tea but that can sometimes be turned around. One of the best sessions I ever had was with a provider who physically didn't float my boat but something told me to stick around and glad I did, great fuck.

This is not the Rebecca that I know - sure you had the right girl? If it was
I think “foremost a jugs guy” says it all which have might contributed to your being disappointed overall. Ladies can read your body language and that can immediately change the Chemistry of the session. Rebecca is a friendly and sweet person and if you were giving off bad vibes of course your mileage is not going to be good. Rebecca is not Dolly Parton but she definitely is not flat chested and has cute little boobs to fill her bra. Rebecca has a sexy Asian Spinners body which is all natural. When I was young I obsessed with huge boobs too but I learned a Women’s body is like a wonderland and if you fail to explore it your missing out on a whole other world of pleasure. There is a reason for everything and if you look back on the number and quality of all the reviews Rebecca has a sterling reputation. It takes too to Tango as they say and a few missed steps early in the game can ruin your “dance” if you know what I mean....good luck with your melon hunt!

Also I texted that I wanted her wearing high heels something I always specify and should really be a given, it’s sexy and means they’ve come to play because that’s what I’m paying for. They replied along the lines of good to go. I get there wait in the room for her knock on the door and she shows up in slippers. Midway through the session after the shower I got her to put on heels but didn’t last long. Not asking for much, The minimum. Annoying

This is not the Rebecca that I know - sure you had the right girl? If it was
I think “foremost a jugs guy” says it all which have might contributed to your being disappointed overall. Ladies can read your body language and that can immediately change the Chemistry of the session. Rebecca is a friendly and sweet person and if you were giving off bad vibes of course your mileage is not going to be good. Rebecca is not Dolly Parton but she definitely is not flat chested and has cute little boobs to fill her bra. Rebecca has a sexy Asian Spinners body which is all natural. When I was young I obsessed with huge boobs too but I learned a Women’s body is like a wonderland and if you fail to explore it your missing out on a whole other world of pleasure. There is a reason for everything and if you look back on the number and quality of all the reviews Rebecca has a sterling reputation. It takes too to Tango as they say and a few missed steps early in the game can ruin your “dance” if you know what I mean....good luck with your melon hunt!
Perhaps it wasn’t Rebecca which means I was bait and switched but I don’t think so. Whoever it was she was A, low A, no way B which I was willing to go with if she was hot. As I specified while I’m a breast man it’s not necessarily a deal breaker if she has a great face, ass, legs all around sexy vibe. Rebecca at best mildly attractive but no one I’d look twice at. My vibe and body language were fine, she was the one who met me in slippers, flats when I requested high heels. I don’t blame on the house but on the provider, lazy and lackluster on her end and she should’ve known better. And I don’t need the condescending lecture.

Also I texted that I wanted her wearing high heels something I always specify and should really be a given, it’s sexy and means they’ve come to play because that’s what I’m paying for. They replied along the lines of good to go. I get there wait in the room for her knock on the door and she shows up in slippers. Midway through the session after the shower I got her to put on heels but didn’t last long. Not asking for much, The minimum. Annoying
Bro if your a boobman you should had done better research and if she wasn’t to your liking, then you should had ask Cindy if another girl was available.

But all that doesn’t matter now, lesson learned! But keep in mind a lot of the reviews are bullshit! Girls ask dudes to write reviews for them, even if they didn’t see them! (Imagine that!) God forbid if you write a less then stellar reviews!

Guys on here spam the girls phone showing them, Omg babe look someone gave you a bad review! She’ll respond with honey please help me! Tell them I’m amazing!!! Lmao

Monger mentality is really something else. Lol

I guess anything for brownie points and hope to get extra service...

Bro if your a boobman you should had done better research and if she wasn’t to your liking, then you should had ask Cindy if another girl was available.

But all that doesn’t matter now, lesson learned! But keep in mind a lot of the reviews are bullshit! Girls ask dudes to write reviews for them, even if they didn’t see them! (Imagine that!) God forbid if you write a less then stellar reviews!

Guys on here spam the girls phone showing them, Omg babe look someone gave you a bad review! She’ll respond with honey please help me! Tell them I’m amazing!!! Lmao

Monger mentality is really something else. Lol

I guess anything for brownie points and hope to get extra service...
It was all the glowing reviews and the photos that got me there in the first place and had me put aside my penchant for big titties I usually don’t go below a C. I could be cool with small, pear shaped titties if the lady is sexy enough, a Skin Diamond for instance, and the Rebecca I saw fell short of the second coming of Marilyn Chambers and Jeanna Fine that most everyone was writing her up as. Kinda like the movie Green Book, decent enough, okay for a rainy day, more like a good TV movie but BEST PICTURE, for real? Wasn’t born yesterday and get that there are shills but thought enough of the reviews were credible enough to give a shot. No biggie just thought I’d offer a different POV to the prevailing narrative. One time reviews and pics got me to meet a provider who turned out to be trans-gender something the reviews and her ads failed to mention. I might be crazy but I’ve also been to Thailand so I knew what I was looking at and said my thanks but no thanks.

this guy is lost, obsessed with my opinion and clueless. needs to reconfirm with everyone on this board to make his tiny self feel better. let me ask you something, have you ever hung out with her out with her outside of work? do you have her contact info? i hang out with mid 20s asians all the time since im only 35, do you?

what provider doesnt lie about her age, if rebecca is really 27 wouldnt she be able to lie and say shes 21? o wait i forgot shes the only honest provider in nyc

I can confirm she is not over 40, I have seen her ID.

It was all the glowing reviews and the photos that got me there in the first place and had me put aside my penchant for big titties I usually don’t go below a C. I could be cool with small, pear shaped titties if the lady is sexy enough, a Skin Diamond for instance, and the Rebecca I saw fell short of the second coming of Marilyn Chambers and Jeanna Fine that most everyone was writing her up as. Kinda like the movie Green Book, decent enough, okay for a rainy day, more like a good TV movie but BEST PICTURE, for real? Wasn’t born yesterday and get that there are shills but thought enough of the reviews were credible enough to give a shot. No biggie just thought I’d offer a different POV to the prevailing narrative. One time reviews and pics got me to meet a provider who turned out to be trans-gender something the reviews and her ads failed to mention. I might be crazy but I’ve also been to Thailand so I knew what I was looking at and said my thanks but no thanks.
All good bro it’s your right to leave your POV. But as I said a lot of reviews are fake or heavily exaggerated. The girls have access to the treads. Mostly cause guys jump at the chance to defend them. Just to be in their good graces.

I’m not saying all the reviews are, But I’m sure majority is. I had gotten texts from girls asking for fake reviews all the time when business is slow or when they’re about to go on the monthly vacation. I simply tell them that’s not my style, especially if I didn’t see them. If they get mad, so be it there’s plenty more that will take my money. Lmao

I had another session with rebecca last week, and it had to be the best time I have had with her ever. She has gotten to know what I enjoy, and she has gotten to the point where she enjoys my company as well.

I booked the appointment for 1:30 AM, and arrive a bit early, it was about 1:00 AM, but she was available. So I show up. When Rebecca sees me, she is so surprised. I was texting her during the day and she wanted me to see her, but i told her i did not have time that day. She is so surprised that she cannot stop laughing, and then she get so excited and literally tears off my pants.

We don't waste time with the activities in the shower, so we always rush through the shower part and run back into the room. I can tell she wants me in the room, because she is the one that rushes me through the shower.

We both run back to the room and get to business. We do all the usual things, and before we know it, it is 2:30AM and she still want to go another round. I oblige and after we were done, I left a nice tip for her and left around 3:00AM a happy camper.

Vicky looked pretty good, luckily she was as young as I had hoped AND she had a nice body for her age, 28 years old, lovely ass and great double-D tits. During the table shower session, She got some lotion on my backside and then she began working those muscles, it felt good, I liked how she took care of those kinks back there, when she flipped me over she could see that hard on over the soap bubbles, she was massaging around my crotch, she got her hands on my joystick and played with it while French kissing me, she was not bad at kissing, she made it feel more like boy friend with his girl friend, versus a customer with a hooker. Using my strong hand to play with her round, big natural breasts, I started sucking her nipple when she smiled to me, she was surprised a bit by my aggressive action but quickly she was pretty much enjoying such aggression and started using her ass to rub my cock gently, and I liked the rhythm she had on it. She puts on a cover and the race is off. She bobs on that dick like she was bobbing for apples but her lips never left the prize. She got fucked in doggy first and we almost made the table tip over. When she made me cum she helped me get cleaned up. She has a great attitude and her service is just astonishing. before I left, she hugged me and kissed my lip even I didn't ask for it. God, I wish she was mine forever, seriously.