Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Kristine

Was traveling for work and then vacation so been out of the hobby for a bit. Wanted to see one of my old ATFs but sadly, none were working today (and Eva seems to be MIA again). Sent a text to AL and was informed that Kristine (same girl from another spa) just started there and took a chance.

She has a pretty face, with little makeup on, but a really nice, slim body. I think she might be early to mid twenties. She is relatively tall for a Chinese girl at ~5’5” with perky B’s and a small but tight ass. I love natural girls and will take small over large, enhanced any day. Neatly trimmed bush and nicely shaped box.

Not much of a kisser and routine TS (declined rim as it’s not my thing) with a very short preview BBBJs (3 quick dips for maybe 30 sec each). A little awkward because she just started there and seemed unsure of the ritual (although I was a bit surprised since she was at the other spa for awhile).

A light massage started back in the room and since I did not want to waste time, told her to lie down for some DATY. Oh boy, she has a sweet box and really got into it. She was grinding on my mouth and wanted her breasts massaged. Seemed like I released the beast as she jumped up and attacked Jr with a vigorous BBBJ (so much better than in the TS). She then covered Jr up and rode me CG like a banshee pulling my hands up to her perky breasts. After a bit of grinding, I donate into the bag but want more of that sweet box. I pulled her up to sit on my face and enjoyed her sweet gyrating box.

We lay down and hug for a bit but alas, had to get moving and with a quick shower, back on my way with a smile on my face and a bounce to my step.

I think she is still learning the ropes and with time, could make it to my top 5 list as her body is rocking (IMHO).

Rebecca, my sweet slut.

Rainy Sunday in NYC. Came into town on the redeye from SFO. Sat and looked at code all night long. Decided to step out for breakfast.

Had a decent amount of food and coffee and decided to see if Rebecca was available. Made the call and MMS said she just had a cancellation and I could get an appointment within 10 minutes! What luck. I've tried for Rebecca before and it always takes several hours to get a chance to see her, but perhaps the rain and Sunday was slowing down the other dudes wanting to get some of her sterling service.

I had to double step it through the raindrops to get there in time, decent cardio warm up for the events to cum.

Once, I got there I was a bit wet but anticipation of my sessions with Rebecca made all that a minor inconvenience. Soon as I get into the room she comes in and literally jumps into my arms. We start kissing and groping each other... "You look so hot, honey, please fuck me good" No shit, that was my line I am thinking. She works my cock out of my pants and starts to blow me while I am still dressed.

Nice long and deep suction lots of spit and eye contact. Sexy white bikini and heels on that I am able to see in the big mirror behind her as she grabs my hips with her hands and goes for serious DT again and again. I know this will be a bit too fast for me, so I grab her after a couple of minutes and say, Nuru PLEASE. You CRAZY Bitch! She jumps up and says, "Yes Sir". I undress, off we go to the Table Shower rooms.

Thankfully, she slows things down in the table shower. I lie face up and watch her getting ready to jump on, she soaps us both up and runs the water a bit and does a great job of getting me relaxed and cleaned up, all that stress from staying up all night on the airplane and hotel room is now gone. I stand up and she drys me off with care, BBBJ and DFK and RIMMING is all interspersed with the cleaning of course. I don't have to get into detail, she is AWESOME.

Back to the room for main event.

I get into the room, lit up red and she gets on the smallish bed or massage table, She, lubes up, blows on a cover, I grab her by the hips and enter her in MISH, my boner is raging still from the Table Shower. She is moaning and sweating pretty good after a few minutes of poundage by YHS, I stand up and lift her up so I can fuck her standing up, she grabs my the back of my neck and wraps her legs around me for serious fuckfest acrobatics. Put her on the massage table (tiny bed?) for scissor position, got to hand it to Rebecca, she likes cock.

I lift her up for Lazy Doggie then stand up to Standing Doggy. After some incredible Jack Hammering, I can't hold it, and take off the cover and have her open her mouth so take my sperm. She takes is all, I spank my dick on her face a few time to drain everything out and she says "Oh so much Baby!" You love me alot! True, all true. She goes out and comes back within 30 seconds with supplies.

She cleans me up and I am lying on the table (tiny bed) while she cleans me up and heself as well with hot towel. We gargle some mouthwash and she gets back on top for a nude massage. Table Shower without the water.

Massage felt great. She really has the skills for a working girl.

5 minutes into the massage I am ready to feel the urge again. I hope off the table and ask her for some more sex. "Sure, WoW, you are stong like always", good to go, HJ and RIMMING over to BBBJ & another cover is blown on. Girl is so on point that I can't believe it. Really getting my money's worth. I take her in Doggy again while having her look at herself in the mirror. Start slow and then step on the gas, Jack HAMMER, POW POW POW POW POW, then turn around to get her to stick her incredible tongue up my ass, I can't help but look at this in the mirror as well. The sight of this beautiful girl sticking her face in my hairy ass is pretty hot. Turn her around for some DEEP THROAT till I come buckets inside her throat.

Okay, I am spent. She cleans me up and massages me until the hour is up. Nice conversation while she works on my neck and back muscles.

Rebecca darling. What an incredible lady.

Tipped her a hundred bucks for this one. Least I could do. Surprisingly, her eyes lit up at the Benjamin note. "WOW, honey, that is so kind of you, I had alot of fun too!"

Back in the hotel now, working on Monday's presentation. Still can't forget Rebecca's face and amazing body. Rebecca you ROCK!

Rebecca

Headed over and met with this little vixen, She wore a sexy little maid outfit getting my full attention. We chatted a bit to chat up and started to DFK and explore her body. Off to the standing shower cause i didn't want to waste time on the TS getting a preview of whats to come as the memories from pass visits comes back to me.

We rush back to the room and I begin my conquest, BBBJ, 69 till it was time for the hat ACG, mish, doggy to lazy doggy till the 1st pop. Cleaned up and had a short rest with time left I wanted another BBBJ to CIM. After the 2nd pop she excused herself to clean herself up. Her energy was as I remembered.

Rebecca

Finally got to see rebecca! session was very good but from the other reviews i thought she would be a tad bit younger but like vicky she instantly makes you forget about her age with the service she provides. shes acts cuter than her age and is in great shape but i can def tell her and vicky are north of 40. her table shower skills were out of this world so def opt for that over stand up. i would definitely repeat

Rebecca

Finally got to see rebecca! session was very good but from the other reviews i thought she would be a tad bit younger but like vicky she instantly makes you forget about her age with the service she provides. shes acts cuter than her age and is in great shape but i can def tell her and vicky are north of 40. her table shower skills were out of this world so def opt for that over stand up. i would definitely repeat

Rebecca is in her early 30s tops, definitely not 40s!

If Rebecca is over 30, I am am Monkey’s uncle.

No girl has that kind of energy at 40.

I’d say 27-28.

You yourself admit the session was sterling.

She like has 7 or 8 mongers like you each day, do you think you could be so passionate all day everyday?

Not defending, just postulating.

...late twenties IMHO with her ass!

I think she is one of the top 5 providers in NYC. Though I may be biased.

Peace

Rebecca

Did you say Rebecca is over 40? LOL If Rebecca is over 40 then I am over 100 -That is definitely not true! I would say she is not a day over 26. The reason I love to visit with her because it is like going back to making love to beautiful ladies in my College Days. Rebecca is young, sexy and will blow your mind in bed. Don’t know how you came to that conclusion about being over 40??? She is a very pretty 26 year old lady!

pokler

Power Bottom
If Rebecca is over 30, I am am Monkey’s uncle.

No girl has that kind of energy at 40.

I’d say 27-28.

You yourself admit the session was sterling.

She like has 7 or 8 mongers like you each day, do you think you could be so passionate all day everyday?

Not defending, just postulating.

...late twenties IMHO with her ass!

I think she is one of the top 5 providers in NYC. Though I may be biased.

Peace
Yeah he’s clueless. She’s like 27, 28.

This is my first review here, hope it’s ok. I saw Nikki a few weeks ago and then Barbie more recently

Nikki
Called Cindy to schedule an appointment and got Nikki. When I got to the place Cindy asked to see an ID and then was led to a room. In comes Nikki and at first I was a little disappointed. She’s young I would say 25-30, probably just under 5’ with a B cup. I prefer bigger or thicker women (I know that’s hard to find in an AMP) but she was slender and tight, although a little curvy which was nice. She told me she’s Chinese but she had an exotic look and was even a little dark. I was greeted in the room with a bbbj and then we went to the TS where she did a thorough job and gave a preview of what was to come, she almost didn’t want to leave but I said let’s get back to the room (I’m usually a one pop guy). Back in the room she was very accommodating and the session was great, we tried multiple positions and she had great energy. We started with 69 and she was basically grinding on my face, she really like it... I would definitely repeat

Barbie
Saw they had a new girl and decided to try it out as the pics looked like she might be more my type. When I got there Cindy wasn’t there, I think it was Cici that led me to the room? In comes Barbie and she’s a little older than I was expecting, probably closer to 40. She’s got a pretty face still, a few extra pounds around the middle, and a nice all natural C cup I think. She’s got the biggest nipples I’ve ever seen if that’s your thing. She told me she’s from Malaysia and she only came to the US very recently. I think it showed as she was a little unsure about things. In the room we undressed, there was a little play but not much, and we went straight to the TS. Inside she gave a thorough cleaning with a little preview of what was to come. We headed back to the room where we started with a massage and then got on to the fun. She was also very accommodating and has a lot of energy. I might repeat as she was really nice and had a great attitude, she probably just needs a little more experience

Damage overall each time was 280 plus I gave 20 extra

VICKY

I hadn't gotten laid in weeks but Vicky took care of me for this little problem. Vicky's really hot and young too, body scale is in great ratio, I wanted to grab that ass and get those round, D-cup tits in my mouth but more than anything...I wanted that pussy.

She was pretty easy going, we got in the room and she had me undress slowly while kissing each other, she was never rushing me at any point, then she got to work on the TS first, she also got naked, I could not resist by the way she was teasing me, specially down below.

When she flipped me over we had some real fun, after I took care of her and kissed me while she played with my cock, she stroked it and then sits on top of my big Johnson, got on top and we 69'd, I was rubbing her butt and licking her pussy while she sucked my cock, I even fingered her a bit too.

I needed to fuck that pussy so I got her on top and let her ride me for a while, she can move. After we left the TS room. We went onto the private room, I played with her tits while she bounced on my cock, after that I got her on doggy and pounded her till I was ready to cum, I did it in the rubber so there wasn't that much of a mess to clean up, all and all a good time.

Vicki

AL has great talent and there are always new and fresh providers being added to their roster. That being said, it is amazing how Vicki's service keeps me coming back to her. Her energy and amazing bj skills are top notch.

I usually do not go in the table shower, but she sucked the daylights out of me, had me twitching on the table shower. Her tongue is legendary. I have to say she is the best bj ever. Hands down.

Back in the room, she was able to quickly get me ready for a second go, and went through all the positions for me to go in the cover.

She is definately there to please and is so accommodating. Even though her boobs are man made, they are still amazing.

I have had the pleasure of seeing what I feel are 2 top providers at AL (Vicki & Rebecca) a few times, even had a double with them, I and just trying to find the words to talk about it. Stay tuned.

Vicky,

Im back to see Vicky miss that little freaky girl. I went to interview other girls at the store, I still like Vicky. Shes more alive than ever. When she comes into the room and kisses me directly, her lips and tongue dont leave my tongue. Her hand starts to undress me, When she got my pants off, she couldnt resist eating my big penis. She know how to work that mouth with my little brother. It looked like she was hungry for 10 minutes. I came out and she took me to the shower, back to the room once inlay down she just ravage me from head to toe, get on 69 sucks me and lick down to my balls very comfortable, she asks for dog style to be pounded, also lets me cum very satisfied, I grow to like her more and more. After I left and got home I already miss her mouth around my little brother.

My mantra for the last few weeks seemed to be “I can’t get no satisfaction” I was sick of playing the online dating game which turned out to be a total waste of time and Money for the last few weeks. I hadn’t gotten laid in a few weeks so I decided to call the Mamasan. I needed to get naked with sweet Rebecca to reboot my Mojo. I got the 7 PM slot on a Saturday night and Rebecca was very happy to hear that I was coming for a visit. After a nightmare commute I finally made it to the spa and settled into the big suite. I noticed that they had a nice little loveseat chair there that I might use for new positions with Rebecca.

Rebecca strutted in with the most sexy little black bikini with a nice lace top. She is a young confident little vixen that is always happy to see you. We immediately fell into a DFK.I plunged my hands down her panties and grabbed her soft silky ass while she grabbed and massaged my member. She paused briefly to turn around so I could take off her bra and I quickly obliged by un snapping it and pulling down her panties. Her shaved pussy and cute ass looked so delicious! She felt so good in my arms and I immediately Got rock hard. I started sucking on her buttery long soft nipples and massaged her perky B breast with my other hand while kissing her neck - we were both enjoying each other Intensely but had to call a time out for a moment to go to the table shower.

In the table shower I could not help myself and started planting kisses all over her body while she was preparing the table for our love cruise. We had a quick toast with mouthwash before I climbed on the warm table and lay face down. I could not wait for her to climb aboard me while she scrubbed me good from head to toe. She lubed up with soap and then quickly climbed aboard and was soon riding up and down me like a naked mermaid riding a porpoise. Rebecca then gave me an intense RIM job while stroking/milking me and playing with my balls. I was up on all fours and almost collapsed from the intense pleasure that went on for almost 5 minutes. She then Rinsed me off and had me flip over. Rebecca then climbed aboard again, sucked my nipples and laid on top of me and we both enjoyed a long DFK session In the shower. Sliding down my body like a pole dancer she grabbed my shaft and started an intense BBBJ - treating me like a delicious ice cream cone sucking and licking like crazy. As a grand finale she used her pussy lips to massage my member before she jumped off of me and Rinsed me off.

Back in the room she pampered me by making sure I was warm and dry. She is so pretty and we immediately fell into a deep DFK session. She loves my tongue and she spun around so we could enjoy each other in a nice 69 session - I could see her little pink lips were engorged and glistening and ready for a nice pounding. I watched her unroll the raincoat on me and then mount me cowgirl - such a beautiful sight as I watch her pussy slowly envelope my cock. She feels great - tight and wonderful and passionately rides up and down with abandon. She then lies on her back, I plunge deep inside her, grind a little bit at first and increase my RPM to a feverish pitch. I am amazed at my aim and how much she is loving it! I hit top speed and I fill up the bag and I can feel her coming as I kiss her neck. She giggles a little as I pull out and says Wow baby you missed me! She then Cleans me up, pampers me - before it’s time for our last kiss and hug before ny next visit.

Back on the street even though it’s raining I have a new spring in my step because my mojo is back!

Rebecca
It's been raining but I called ahead somewhat last minute and got to see Rebecca.

I'm halfway getting undressed and she comes in. Always happy to see me and doesn't fail to please.
Didn't do table shower so we could have more time in the room but I'd recommend it if you haven't since it's a full body thing.

I don't know how you guys that are multipop or do duos are able to do it but I'm gonna try next time.

She's definitely not 40.

Rebecca

Rain Rain go away, I want to go see Rebecca anyway!

Dreary day in midtown. My first appointment was after lunch. Decided to see if Rebecca was available prior. Made the call and got lucky with an appointment right away. AL is a quality establishment. MMS even told me that she was looking forward to seeing me and if I wanted anything, like coffee! No, I am good with one superhot Asian Babe.

Soon as I get into the spa, Rebecca walks into the room. "Hi honey, long time not see you!" Well, I'd come every other day sweetie, but I have rent and food to pay for. Thought it, didn't say it. Lol. Hands me a little cup of mouthwash. Bit of groping and LFK to DFK ensues. I am checking out her very fine red bikini and immaculate ASS in the mirror.

She is hiding a hot towel behind her back, I know what that means. I unzip my fly, she sprays my member & wipes me down. Always a bit curious as to what is the mixture. Oil and antiseptic spray she says. Gets on her knees and starts as slow sultry BBBJ. Lots of slurping and teasing with some DT thrown in. Love the way she looks at me during the whole thing.

I am rock hard and not wanting to blow while she is going at it, so I suggest "Nuru?" "Of course, I know you love Nuru!" Uh, yes, who wouldn't?

Get into the nuru bath, she fusses over the water temp and makes sure the pad is clean, I lie face down, and off to the races we go. Lot's of water, Nuru Gel, Cat Bath, RIMMING, more Cat Bath, Nipples on the soles of my feet. I've detailed all of these niceties in my prior reviews, but it never gets old. And she does them all with so much care and passion, I'm always amazed how she never seems the least bit tainted.

I flip over for more Nuru Gel and buckets of water followed by SERIOUS BBBJ and DT. On the third go around, I simply cannot hold it anymore and squirt my first load into her mouth. She takes it all in and spit out into a cup. Uses mouthwash and comes back for more. Wow, Baby WOW.

We go back to the room for some more.

I rest for a bit and she works in a great hand and foot massage. Get's on my back and uses her 100 pounds or so to get me totally relaxed, or as much as I can given this naked beauty in front of me. i spread her legs and eat her pussy for a few minutes. Leaving no trace. That Clit is to die for. She is panting pretty heavily, but one is never sure if she comes or not, I think so...

She gets me on all four and starts rimming me while stroking my cock, i get hard, and ask for the cover.

We stand up and start off in Standing Doggy, get her on the bed for Lazy Doggy, and then over to MISH...

If love looking at her face while I am plowing into her, she really has the most beautiful face and her expressions are so sultry and seductive. After 5 minutes of this, I am feeling the heat. She too is moaning pretty good.

Increase the pace and go for cup number two, she really matches my moves well. Cup number 2 is served.

Nice. She cleans me up

Lie down and chit chat. Bit more back massage.

Knock comes way too fast well.

Hour just flys by with Darling Rebecca.

Back at work, wishing I could see her ASAP. Will wait till the budget (and sperm count) allows.

Run don't walk.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rebecca

Rain Rain go away, I want to go see Rebecca anyway!

Dreary day in midtown. My first appointment was after lunch. Decided to see if Rebecca was available prior. Made the call and got lucky with an appointment right away. AL is a quality establishment. MMS even told me that she was looking forward to seeing me and if I wanted anything, like coffee! No, I am good with one superhot Asian Babe.

Soon as I get into the spa, Rebecca walks into the room. "Hi honey, long time not see you!" Well, I'd come every other day sweetie, but I have rent and food to pay for. Thought it, didn't say it. Lol. Hands me a little cup of mouthwash. Bit of groping and LFK to DFK ensues. I am checking out her very fine red bikini and immaculate ASS in the mirror.

She is hiding a hot towel behind her back, I know what that means. I unzip my fly, she sprays my member & wipes me down. Always a bit curious as to what is the mixture. Oil and antiseptic spray she says. Gets on her knees and starts as slow sultry BBBJ. Lots of slurping and teasing with some DT thrown in. Love the way she looks at me during the whole thing.

I am rock hard and not wanting to blow while she is going at it, so I suggest "Nuru?" "Of course, I know you love Nuru!" Uh, yes, who wouldn't?

Get into the nuru bath, she fusses over the water temp and makes sure the pad is clean, I lie face down, and off to the races we go. Lot's of water, Nuru Gel, Cat Bath, RIMMING, more Cat Bath, Nipples on the soles of my feet. I've detailed all of these niceties in my prior reviews, but it never gets old. And she does them all with so much care and passion, I'm always amazed how she never seems the least bit tainted.

I flip over for more Nuru Gel and buckets of water followed by SERIOUS BBBJ and DT. On the third go around, I simply cannot hold it anymore and squirt my first load into her mouth. She takes it all in and spit out into a cup. Uses mouthwash and comes back for more. Wow, Baby WOW.

We go back to the room for some more.

I rest for a bit and she works in a great hand and foot massage. Get's on my back and uses her 100 pounds or so to get me totally relaxed, or as much as I can given this naked beauty in front of me. i spread her legs and eat her pussy for a few minutes. Leaving no trace. That Clit is to die for. She is panting pretty heavily, but one is never sure if she comes or not, I think so...

She gets me on all four and starts rimming me while stroking my cock, i get hard, and ask for the cover.

We stand up and start off in Standing Doggy, get her on the bed for Lazy Doggy, and then over to MISH...

If love looking at her face while I am plowing into her, she really has the most beautiful face and her expressions are so sultry and seductive. After 5 minutes of this, I am feeling the heat. She too is moaning pretty good.

Increase the pace and go for cup number two, she really matches my moves well. Cup number 2 is served.

Nice. She cleans me up

Lie down and chit chat. Bit more back massage.

Knock comes way too fast well.

Hour just flys by with Darling Rebecca.

Back at work, wishing I could see her ASAP. Will wait till the budget (and sperm count) allows.

Run don't walk.

How old would you say she is ?

Rebecca!
I finally saw Rebecca about a week ago. After reading all of the reviews i had to see for myself. I was blown away by this tiny asian nymphomaniac! Getting in was easy enough I told MMS I was known at GGR/PH and that did the trick. I was brought in and put in a room to wait for Rebecca. She shows up in the white bikini that everyone mentions, some dfk and we agree on table shower with Nuru. She leads me across the hall where we undress and have some mutual groping and more dfk. The table shower routine is as we all know. We dfk, she goes down on me. I face fuck her. We 69. She puts me on all 4's and buries her tongue up my ass! (I do love this) I roll back over on my back and pull her up to me. We do some P2P massage but nothing to crazy. She said time to go to room with a smile. After we go back she leaves for a min and comes back. She drops to her knees and just takes my thick raging cock right down to the base! I think my eyes rolled around my head. Shes looking up at me with her big doe eyes and saliva is drooling out of her mouth. I take my cock out and rub it all over her face ;) This goes on for a few mins but i want to return the favor. I put her on her back and begin to eat her pretty pink little pussy. I spread her lips open so i can get to her clit better. She lets me slide a finger in and she throws her leg around the back of my head.. i put her hand on my head and tell her to pull my hair. She begins to start fucking my face with her wet pussy and i can feel her leg clenching tighter around my neck. Finally she convulses and lets go of my head and releases her leg. She absolutely came hard. She has me lay on the table on my back. She blows the cover on and climbs on top. Shes a woman on fire.. Her feet are flat on the table and shes hunched over me. She begins riding me hard. She's pounding herself down on my fat cock.. you can hear our bodies slapping together with all the force she was using. Shes telling me she loves my cock. She shoves her tongue in my mouth and we dfk some more. Now i want her from behind so i get behind that gorgeous ass and push my cock deep into her with one swift motion. I decided i'm gonna pound her as hard as i can. I grab her hips and let her have it. I reach up and grab her arm and pull it back. She doesn't object so i grab her other arm as well. Now her body is off the table; I have her by both arms and i'm fucking her good... i pull my cock out and spin her around and tell her to suck my cock some more. She yanks the cover off and is sucking my cock like a crazy woman. I'm in heaven. I tell her i want her in standing mish. So she spins around on the table puts herself up on her elbows and spreads her tiny legs wide open.. I go in for some more P2P massage and rub the head of my cock all over her clit. I grab a cover outta whatever that coffee mate bullshit container they use ?? (what is that).. i put it on and enter her again. I'm standing in front of her, her legs are bent at the knees and i literally fuck her as hard as i could.. I'm sure everyone in the place heard our bodies slapping and i didn't care. I'm telling her "C'mom Rebecca Fuck me!' She's moaning loudly. Our hands are interlocked and I cum in the bag inside of her. I wanted to cum on her face but i just couldnt get it out in time.. then as you know its the standard usual cleanup and out the door i go. I can't wait to see her again :) If anyone remembers Kylie or Indra from the old Jewels; Cherries.. Rebecca is right up there with them. I didnt think anyone coukd match Kylie but Rebecca certainly did. Amazing... btw. she told me she's 24.