Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

pokler

Power Bottom
Suzy Q

I saw in the ads that AL has a newgirl by the name of Susie and on the basis of that alone I decided to see Susie because Susie Q has long been one of my favorite songs. I text Kim on a Monday and set up an appointment for tonight. I had no idea what this girl would look like or be like. I get there and Kim asked me to wait in the side room for five minutes OK no big deal. Kim takes me to the back room and a few minutes later it's pretty young looking Korean girl knocks on the door . My jaw did not drop but I did not have to because this girl was the perfect cute girl next door type. You know what I mean the girl you borrow a cup of sugar from but what you really want to do is put your dick in her mouth . Anyway Susie takes me to the shower and we do a nice standup. I hate table showers. I told her to wash my asshole really clean. She did and she got the hint. We got to the room and I start making out with her. I'm like holy shit am I really making out with this college girl? Then I ask her to lick my ass and she does it very lovingly. I'm thinking I hit the fucking jackpot here. Next I decide to suck on her tits which I did for 10 minutes as she licked mine. Next I tell her to sit on my face she gets up to her and reaches down to my nipples as I go to long tongue swipes from her butt hole to her clip and doing the alphabet in between laps. Next I told her just to lay down relax I'm gonna lick your pussy for you. I will lick for a while and move up to make out with her and talk to her. I would ask her do you want me to lick your ass to and she says yes. OK enough of this time to fuck. Start it up in mish for a good 6 minutes as we made out and she sucked my nipples. I decided I wanted to finish with her on top so that's where she goes cupping my balls which I showed her how to do after a few trial and error's as a good girl she mastered it. So with one hand she's cups my balls the other playing with my nipple. Finally blow a nice solid load in her tight pussy. OK now I have 10 minutes ago and I told her I wanna do one more time. I lay on my side and she licks my ass for me very well protruding her tongue in my at ass strategic moments. She licked my balls better than I have ever been licked before. We're getting near the end and so I told her to suck my head really good with lots of suction . I blew in her mouth during this last 7/8 minutes the song I have playing on my phone is Susie Q. Just as John Fogerty playing a solo I was pumping a load into Susie's mouth.

$320

Well, I didn't return to the hobby post COVID until recently. But sure glad I'm back. I don't post reviews very often, b/c I'm not best writer. But, when I do post, it's when I have an exceptional experience. That happened today.

Kaia Kaia Kaia!
Texted Kim for schedule and needed to decide btw Nicole and Kaia .. Couldn't chose, so I asked Kim to recommend based on my prefs and the fact I'm usually 1 cup guy. She recommend Kaia... Kaia came into the room with heels, garter, stockings, satin panties and I could tell this girl was gonna be fun. Petite and beautiful, she immediately gave me a hug and we started a 5 minute make-out session. This girl was oozing energy and sex. Got undressed and off to the table shower. While I peed next door, she got table sower ready so when I entered, laid down right away. The usual stuff ensured with lots of NURU, P2P, rimming, kissing, BBBJ and some brief 69 action. Hands and fingers were everywhere. We were probably in there for about 15 mins and the action was non-stop. Back to the room, collected the donation and when she returned, we make out more, Then BBBJ, DATY, anal finger play (her and me) and more rimming. More make out, then 69 for a while. Finally couldn't wait anymore and we RCG, CG, missionary where I pounded her for a while until finish in the bag. Last 10 mins she gave me a great massage, I showered and then left. This girl loves sex and her body language and verbal outbursts seemed genuine. Run, don't walk, to go see her. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Damage 320 + 20 tip for 1 hr

Kaia, mixed results

Tried Kaia,

Not sure she's a full D like the lineup says, but she is very pretty and her man-mades very nice and they got me to pick her out of the lineup. Started with the bbbj which was heavenly, at least an 8 out of 10. Wanted to go at it a bit so mounted up. She was playing defense a bit though, and I couldn't get a firm thrust. This happens once in a while. So I tried a few different tactics. And then it got weird, and she started telling me to fuck her harder. Ok, so I did. And for the next 15 minutes, it was like a chess game. We switched positions probably more then 10 times but I could never quite get all the way in, and yet she kept telling me to pound her harder. That's the first time that's ever happened that way. Then she told me she wanted me to finish in her mouth, which is my preference anyway. But I usually don't dismount with 15 min to go and usually wait until the last couple of minutes. Once, when the MMS gave the 2 min knock and called for the girl, I answered on her behalf "She's almost finished." Lol

Dismounted and Kaia's head game went from a strong 8 to an almost perfect 9. I actually tried to hold off a bit, but she was awesome and I couldn't hold. She slowed down at the end as directed, and took the whole load without any hesitation. Even held it down until I was completely finished. Wow, great stuff. Will probably not repeat since I usually like a good workout before the CIM, but if you're a head fan, this girl is for you.