Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

I got a text from an unknown number with a link to a website and a suggestion I would like Lucy.
Well they caught me at the right time because I was looking for a nice fresh girl and not one of the many recycled girls I gave already seen. I booked my appointment and was given the coordinates, rang the buzzer and an Emo answered the door, said her name was Helen and said my girl Lucy would be right with me.
I had been to the space in the past but it was almost unrecognizable with re-done rooms with beds. Nice and clean. Best improvement was the TS room which was where I was taken by Lucy. She looked really sexy with lace kitty ears, very full Cs, a somewhat rounded body and a mischievously sexy attitude. I loved How she nibbled my ears and grabbed my junk.
Great nuru TS with toothpaste ads wash and preview BBJ was great.
Things continued in the room with more rim DATY and CFS multiple position while she moaned and urged me on. I pulled off the cover And pooped on her tits while she smiled up at me.Nice clean up and massage before time expired.
This is a great new place and I'll be returning to see Lucy and their other new talent.

I texted the number and they asked me for a selfie picture for verification. I told them my UG handle and the names of various spas I’ve been to. I’m complied and sent all the asked for.

Cost wise this place is $300/hr tip included they told me. With Lia now being employed here, it makes me wonder if they’re another affiliate of ANK/NYAW...

I texted the number and they asked me for a selfie picture for verification. I told them my UG handle and the names of various spas I’ve been to. I’m complied and sent all the asked for.

Cost wise this place is $300/hr tip included they told me. With Lia now being employed here, it makes me wonder if they’re another affiliate of ANK/NYAW...
So did you make an appointment?

So did you make an appointment?
At $300 for an hour I’m a bit hesistant. Figured you can see Lia for $260 at ANK/Grace, why not just go there? Unless it’s something really VIP they’re offering. As of now the only person we know that has been there is @Woodguy. He can can give us an honest comparison of Grace vs Asian Lassies.

I don't know about sending selfies via mms. Sending a pic via mms is something LE can search.
Yeah I thought of that too. Who knows at this point. We’re all at a risk with our hobbying, from texts, emails to phone calls. Even at Goodgirlspa, although I haven’t been there, I walked by one time and noticed the amount of LE parked outside on 6th ave. Same goes to Hi5 Slide spa on 30th and 7thave. Just underneath their window is the Police St.

I know this probably won’t help because I have never posted before but

Went here on Monday for the first time. I’ve been to ph, gfe, Pp and most of the body rubs.

At the door she asked for id and patted my front right pocket. Kinda weird. Then I was brought in. The place was nicer than most. 2 private ts.

Chose Tina before I got there. She was early 20s and natural.

Appearance 7
Minimal english
Standard gfe spa service.
Skills 10 (including massage. She must have trained or gone to school)

Nothing to complain about. If she was a 10 appearence, probably would have been best ever.

Will return

my understanding is that GFE, PH and AK/Grace are priced at $260. So is Asian Lassie priced higher?

Made a 4:30 appt. and mms told me the address to go to 232 west 40th street. I called and texted her when I get there but I don’t get a reply. Waited for 10 minutes in the rain and finally gave up and left. I guess they r using the same list or this person is from A&K.

I m really pissed and someday down the road I’m going to to get a burner phone and make appts with them and tie them up for a few hours.

Made a 4:30 appt. and mms told me the address to go to 232 west 40th street. I called and texted her when I get there but I don’t get a reply. Waited for 10 minutes in the rain and finally gave up and left. I guess they r using the same list or this person is from A&K.

I m really pissed and someday down the road I’m going to to get a burner phone and make appts with them and tie them up for a few hours.
My guy, it seems that you have a history, a bad one that is making your visits fall short.

You posted in the A&K thread about this same issue about 2 months ago. I am sure this place is affiliated with A&K if you weren't allowed here too.

So whatever you did wrong, you can not undo. Only thing you can do is get a new handle/burner phone and HOPE they don't recognize you at the door when you make your entrance. That's if, if you been to these places before.

Even though these places get lots of customers, the ones that make good or bad impressions are the ones that stick out. It's simple psychology.

Like me, i'm probably the only kid that goes to these places, and makes these girls all giggly and happy. So i'm sure i made an impression in their brain when they talk amongst each other after we leave so when i show up again, they're like oh the young kid is back, i definitely remember him lol.

My guy, it seems that you have a history, a bad one that is making your visits fall short.

You posted in the A&K thread about this same issue about 2 months ago. I am sure this place is affiliated with A&K if you weren't allowed here too.

So whatever you did wrong, you can not undo. Only thing you can do is get a new handle/burner phone and HOPE they don't recognize you at the door when you make your entrance. That's if, if you been to these places before.

Even though these places get lots of customers, the ones that make good or bad impressions are the ones that stick out. It's simple psychology.

Like me, i'm probably the only kid that goes to these places, and makes these girls all giggly and happy. So i'm sure i made an impression in their brain when they talk amongst each other after we leave so when i show up again, they're like oh the young kid is back, i definitely remember him lol.

Dude I'm moving on as soon as I return the favor to them for making me wait in the rain.

Dude I'm moving on as soon as I return the favor to them for making me wait in the rain.
That's really not the right thing to do though. Because you're not hurting the MMS who decided to not take you in, but now you're hurting the girls and/or the other customers who really want to make legit visits.

Just move on man. Nothing good comes out of whatever you want to do to get them back. Caulk it up as a loss and find another place and have fun.

It's all about having fun and enjoying what we have. Not to dwell on bad experiences.

Lucy

Decided to try the new place in town. Very convenient location a little south of Times Square. I also suspect this is affiliated with other stores because they did not ask me for the selfie photo that bolo1 had mentioned about. The place itself has huge bedrooms; well huge for AMP standards anyways. I wouldn't say quite as large as the VIP room at PH but it's not far off. The damage was 300; I adjusted by saving the usual $40 tips I give to the girls so I can stick to the budget :/. Lucy is a young spinner, maybe 5 ft. She could pass as a 20 yr old, but knowing how Asians age I am going to guess she's in the mid 20's. She has a big rack and is in shape. Not the bony type, has a little baby fat, but can still be considered thin. She has a cute face and smiles a lot which is a plus. Poor English as usual but did not become a problem during the session. The table shower must have taken around 20 minutes. Maybe it's to reduce time in the bedroom, but I enjoy table showers so I am not complaining. Back in the bedroom she starts with a bit of a massage and some catlicking, the standard AMP procedures, before hopping into the main event. I did enjoy this a bit more since we had a queen/king size bed so had some more freedom to try different things ;). Would repeat.