Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Let me follow up my comment with a review of a recent visit to see Lucy. This is the my first time meeting this Lucy. Met a Lucy at AL a couple of yrs ago and never had the urge to repeat. But I have been reading a lot of nice review of her so I thought to give it another try. turns out, is a different Lucy from my memory. And this one is great, very pretty face spinner. Her body is not super model right but real life pretty and fit. MM large b/small C. Started off with aggressive kissing while helping me with me clothes. Junior disappeared into her mouth once I was in my birthday suit. Nice preview deep throat and it was a recurring theme through the session. Highlight in the TS was the rim job. Usually not a big fan of rimming but from the kissing I can tell rimming would be good and it was. She has a fairly long pointy tongue, good strength and nice textured. It really is a great tool for rimming and bbbj. I just let her do her thing and it was one of my most enjoyable run job. More bbbj and deep throat once back in the room before cover mish and k9. She was great in k9 as she fucked me back. Excellent girl.

pokler

Power Bottom
Let me follow up my comment with a review of a recent visit to see Lucy. This is the my first time meeting this Lucy. Met a Lucy at AL a couple of yrs ago and never had the urge to repeat. But I have been reading a lot of nice review of her so I thought to give it another try. turns out, is a different Lucy from my memory. And this one is great, very pretty face spinner. Her body is not super model right but real life pretty and fit. MM large b/small C. Started off with aggressive kissing while helping me with me clothes. Junior disappeared into her mouth once I was in my birthday suit. Nice preview deep throat and it was a recurring theme through the session. Highlight in the TS was the rim job. Usually not a big fan of rimming but from the kissing I can tell rimming would be good and it was. She has a fairly long pointy tongue, good strength and nice textured. It really is a great tool for rimming and bbbj. I just let her do her thing and it was one of my most enjoyable run job. More bbbj and deep throat once back in the room before cover mish and k9. She was great in k9 as she fucked me back. Excellent girl.
Can confirm Lucy licks a good ass. Amazing Bj , Just. amazing .

Out of the current line up for those of you that frequent AL, what are your recommendations? I have not been there in quite some time. Lucy, Yoyo, May, Jazmin, Coco……I love the place but usually their pictures on their site are not too accurate.

pokler

Power Bottom
Lucy ..

Saw her Saturday for 2cd time. Did 90 min , $560.

Petite Chinese , long hair , maybe 26yrs old , pretty face , thin body ., 100% bald pussy , none of this lawn bull crap.

Loves to dfk . Very good a long tongue swipes. From your asshole , across your balls , up shaft , around pee hole , suck and then reverse.

Came 4x ( last one I had to jerk off)

I bring my Mac book to Watch vids girls send me as Lucy sucks me off ..

Great little fuck too.

Lucy ..

Saw her Saturday for 2cd time. Did 90 min , $560.

Petite Chinese , long hair , maybe 26yrs old , pretty face , thin body ., 100% bald pussy , none of this lawn bull crap.

Loves to dfk . Very good a long tongue swipes. From your asshole , across your balls , up shaft , around pee hole , suck and then reverse.

Came 4x ( last one I had to jerk off)

I bring my Mac book to Watch vids girls send me as Lucy sucks me off ..

Great little fuck too.
Hey, are you referring to me when talking about preference for lawn. If yes, I am honor. Lucy is a great girl and she has one of the best tongue around.

June....

Read the positive reviews but I used to see a sugar baby who was a squirter, so I was not in any rush to see June. I was pleasantly surprised at her body and face. She is a good looking woman with a nice fit body. I think she should change her hairstyle. I am guessing she is early 40's, but if she changed her hair, she would pass for mid 30's.

She is very energetic and likes to spoil. I asked for a shower as I was a little sweaty, she said later and proceeded to strip me down and started bbbj immediately. She removed my clothes, would not let me do it myself. She seemed a little self conscious about her talent until I told her to relax and complimented her.

I think others have said, she not really a squirter, but more like a flow-er. At least with me during my session. She worked hard to get me off as well, so it was not all just about her and her talent.

June is very solid service wise, attractive and if you have never been with someone like her, she is a must do, to experience at least once.

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.

she is a star performer. Very pretty face, nice bode with an amazing tongue. Just can’t get enough of her. I was in my birthday suit in second and she had me sat down on the bed and started working on my flag pole right away. I asked her to take me to the shower before I pop. highlight of the ts was the good 5 minutes of rimming. Her tongue has a great texture for bbbj and is long and pointy for rimming. I went straight for the action once we got back from the ts. We started in k9 and we stay with it for like 15 mins. We took turn doing the thrusting so we can regain out strengths. No word mention, we were just in rhythm. We mix in some breast and balls sequences in between. I blew hard and we were both sweaty and breathing hard when done. And quick hot towel clean up and she started giving me a light massage focusing on my legs and ask me to turn over once she saw my pole sticking out again. And she started the second round in cg then rcg. She got tired pretty quickly this time so I ask her to lay them for mish until second pop. I hope she stay forever.

Julie

Been a few days since I got some action so I txted a few places and ended up coming to AL to see a lineup. Saw like 5 girls and ended up with the original recommendation which is Julie. She's got a nice set of cans and a large tat on the left side, looks pretty cool on her milky white skin. She kind of reminds of Tori from PH a little bit. I requested the room with the shower and boy it's like the biggest room I've even been in at an AMP, jesus christ it's a large studio size with what looked like a super sized king bed.

Shower was decent, she spent a lot of time cleaning me up including putting her finger in my asshole while cleaning if you were into that. I don't care for rim but I let her do her asshole fingering while cleaning routine as I was hoping she was a slut that I was looking for tonight. She was! Pretty aggressive DFK and vigorous BBBJ in the shower. I usually end it sooner but I let it go on today. After spending what seems like 5 minutes in the shower I said let's just fuck so I can cum all over her. She giggled and we hopped out of the shower

She asked for donation $320 now after confirming it's an hour appointment. I rest on the bed and she came back after a few minutes and more DFK + BBBJ + 69 ensued for a while then I grind p2p in mish to get her ready. After a few close calls we suited up and I go thru my mish and doggy but I can't finish so I ripped of the condom and jerk off so I can get the first pop out of the way. She spreads her pussy wide open for me during this and I jizzed all over her stomach with some of the splatter dmg hitting her pussy. It was kind of hot that she did that to be honest. nothing went in but it was fun. There was no raw insertion of any kind just to be clear to some of your animals.

Rested a bit and she tries to start me up again. She gave me more HJ + BBBJ combo while I feasted on her pussy. Went thru CG, mish and doggy again but I still have problem cumming while I'm insider her. She's tight so I think it's the shitty condom this time so we went back to more vigorous BBBJ/HJ combo while I feasted on her pussy *oh she's shaved but she's has a groomed big patch above the pussy lips*. After 25 min of this we gave up and just showered. She really tried so if you can pop very often I think she'll keep banging you until time is up!

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.

she is a star performer. Very pretty face, nice bode with an amazing tongue. Just can’t get enough of her. I was in my birthday suit in second and she had me sat down on the bed and started working on my flag pole right away. I asked her to take me to the shower before I pop. highlight of the ts was the good 5 minutes of rimming. Her tongue has a great texture for bbbj and is long and pointy for rimming. I went straight for the action once we got back from the ts. We started in k9 and we stay with it for like 15 mins. We took turn doing the thrusting so we can regain out strengths. No word mention, we were just in rhythm. We mix in some breast and balls sequences in between. I blew hard and we were both sweaty and breathing hard when done. And quick hot towel clean up and she started giving me a light massage focusing on my legs and ask me to turn over once she saw my pole sticking out again. And she started the second round in cg then rcg. She got tired pretty quickly this time so I ask her to lay them for mish until second pop. I hope she stay forever.
Lucy is beautiful but cannot handle size well. She tried sitting on me in CG and quit before halfway done. Even getting blocked in mish it was still good. Damn she is so damn hot though.

New girl Nicole

Felt frisky last night and texted my fav booker.

Came in for a different girl but she was done for the night. Checked the lineup and I was looking for someone with large natural boobs and the three there didn’t check the box. Asked who wasn’t enhanced and they said the new girl that just got off the plane woke up from a jet lag nap. She was up for an awakening and she took me to the room. She doesn’t speak any English so either translate with an app or try your best at Chinese. She undressed me and herself and wow was the view nice. Everything is natural and she is stacked. Took me in for a shower and she cleaned me up and did a few body slides on my back and asked for permission to rim with an resounding yes. She was gentle and it was nice and smooth, she’s got a really good tongue. Grinded me p2p and then gave me a great bbbj deep throat with minimal teeth. Took it all in to the point her nose was touching my pelvis and licked the balls slightly, she’s got talent. She washed me off then got on her knees and throated me again while I was standing.

We dried up and I paid the toll. She came back and showed me more of those mouth skills and pulled my hands to explore her body and sat in position so I could play around as well. I tried to slide my fingers in but body language it didn’t seem she wanted me to do it but she was getting wet while I was playing with her clit. She gets the cover after a while and asks me to get on top. She is energetic and eager where she wraps her legs around me as I get to the edge of the bed and lifts her body so I can enter her which I did. We start and she has good feedback where I start to really get into my stroke fully in and out with speed. It ends up being too much and I pop pretty quickly as the view of her bouncing tits and that pussy pushing back against my thrusts did me in. Washed up quick and she gave me a quick massage but I couldn’t help but keep exploring her body with my hands. It wasn’t long before she was giving me another bbbj breathing life into my guy. She goes on for a long time and asks if I’m ready to go round 2. She gets the bag, jumps on top and starts riding me hard while sucking on my nips. She rides me fully impaling herself over and over both in squat position and also kneeling leaning back so I can take her all in visually as well as grab those handfuls of breasts that she has. She rides me for 15 mins straight with high energy, until I bust in the bag again. I wanted to actually CIM but it felt way too good having her ride me hard like that. I would definitely repeat, she’s a goddamn pro.

billyS

Reign of Terror
New girl Nicole

Felt frisky last night and texted my fav booker.

Came in for a different girl but she was done for the night. Checked the lineup and I was looking for someone with large natural boobs and the three there didn’t check the box. Asked who wasn’t enhanced and they said the new girl that just got off the plane woke up from a jet lag nap. She was up for an awakening and she took me to the room. She doesn’t speak any English so either translate with an app or try your best at Chinese. She undressed me and herself and wow was the view nice. Everything is natural and she is stacked. Took me in for a shower and she cleaned me up and did a few body slides on my back and asked for permission to rim with an resounding yes. She was gentle and it was nice and smooth, she’s got a really good tongue. Grinded me p2p and then gave me a great bbbj deep throat with minimal teeth. Took it all in to the point her nose was touching my pelvis and licked the balls slightly, she’s got talent. She washed me off then got on her knees and throated me again while I was standing.

We dried up and I paid the toll. She came back and showed me more of those mouth skills and pulled my hands to explore her body and sat in position so I could play around as well. I tried to slide my fingers in but body language it didn’t seem she wanted me to do it but she was getting wet while I was playing with her clit. She gets the cover after a while and asks me to get on top. She is energetic and eager where she wraps her legs around me as I get to the edge of the bed and lifts her body so I can enter her which I did. We start and she has good feedback where I start to really get into my stroke fully in and out with speed. It ends up being too much and I pop pretty quickly as the view of her bouncing tits and that pussy pushing back against my thrusts did me in. Washed up quick and she gave me a quick massage but I couldn’t help but keep exploring her body with my hands. It wasn’t long before she was giving me another bbbj breathing life into my guy. She goes on for a long time and asks if I’m ready to go round 2. She gets the bag, jumps on top and starts riding me hard while sucking on my nips. She rides me fully impaling herself over and over both in squat position and also kneeling leaning back so I can take her all in visually as well as grab those handfuls of breasts that she has. She rides me for 15 mins straight with high energy, until I bust in the bag again. I wanted to actually CIM but it felt way too good having her ride me hard like that. I would definitely repeat, she’s a goddamn pro.
Damage? Tip?

I'm really getting sick of having to ask this to be included.

I think from now on I might just delete reviews in the moderation que that don't include the damage.