Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

What’s the difference between an AL type of establishment compared to a $500 type of establishment..( didn’t even know there was one like this— AMP, that is)
Amp wise there is Koreanna but imo shes not worth it. She's mid to late 30's. I'm just speaking in general $500 and up is high end imo. What I would expect is younger more attractive pros. I've never sampled anything past $300-$320. However I know this is mid tier price range.

Got my newbie fix yesterday with Ella. Pretty Thai girl, on the slim side with natural B and a nice pussy with a lawn. True newbie. She was going back and forth the room to get supplies and towel during the pre action and post action showers. And the fun part with her is like making love to my HS GF. Bbbj was pretty good and I try to be a good teacher and gave her pointers to lick and squeeze my balls. Skip the rimming, not worth your time. I spent good amount of time eating grass and nurse on her good size nipples. Went through CG, K9 and mish with her. My favorite position with Ella was in mish. I was able to suck and lightly pinch those nipples. It was great. And she is so new that she is still has this shy look and trying not to show her horny face to stranger. I had a great time. You gentlemen need to rush to go see her before she lose that shyness if you enjoy that aspect. Happy weekend!

pokler

Power Bottom
Got my newbie fix yesterday with Ella. Pretty Thai girl, on the slim side with natural B and a nice pussy with a lawn. True newbie. She was going back and forth the room to get supplies and towel during the pre action and post action showers. And the fun part with her is like making love to my HS GF. Bbbj was pretty good and I try to be a good teacher and gave her pointers to lick and squeeze my balls. Skip the rimming, not worth your time. I spent good amount of time eating grass and nurse on her good size nipples. Went through CG, K9 and mish with her. My favorite position with Ella was in mish. I was able to suck and lightly pinch those nipples. It was great. And she is so new that she is still has this shy look and trying not to show her horny face to stranger. I had a great time. You gentlemen need to rush to go see her before she lose that shyness if you enjoy that aspect. Happy weekend!
eating grass ?

Pretty sure that means eating pussy.
Yup. Her beautiful lawn.
But I have an update. I went back last night to mow the lawn but it was GONE. Ella has fallen victim to the general opinion of the smooth is better theory which I wholeheartedly disagreed. But I think stand that’s what most of you folks preferred. So I went on with the program anyway. Thank god she still has that true newbie innocent to her. As punishment for mowing her lawn I gave her a work out. I usually prefer mish but i didn’t want to see her shaved body part. so I spent most of the session in k9 banging away. She stuffed her face into the pillow and had her ass up high. She was moaning and twisting like crazy. I was hitting her G SPOT right on for must be 20mins. Be the time I popped, the cover was all creamed up from her juices. She didn’t say much afterward but thank you and ask me to come again. Happy memorial weekend.

June is back at AL.. Saw her previously and this time was no different. Great body, enthusiastic, great attitude ... This girl LOVES sex! Very friendly and a delight to be with. Not much English, but understands a lot. She remembered me from past, jumped AT me and then jumped me. Lots of making out, DFK and BBBJ preview. Only 30 minutes and I had arrived after showering at home, so we got right to it. Ripped off my clothes, then sat me on edge of bed for great BBBJ. Stood her up and fingered her to the first of many showers/big Os. We 69'd next and in the middle, she said "I have to fuck you now". On with the cover and she hopped on for a vigorous fucking. Various positions, lots more gushing until I came in the bag. She moves fast and she really wore me out,, so am glad I didn't book the hour. She said will be around for a while... now that she's back, don't miss her ... and remember your vitamins b4 going.

saw Padma today.
it says shes Indian, but i thought she was Hispanic at first. early to mid 30's. Pretty in the face, body is nice, slim but not too skinny, Tear drop B's. super friendly, perfect English, looks better in person than the pics. definitely attractive, especially if you like darker features, hair, eyes, nips. very talkative, and personable. asked questions if "this and that" is ok first before doing anything like kissing, bbj etc.

Little preview of bbj during the TS with a little body slide as well. after maybe about 10 min she asked of I wanted to stay in the shower room or go back to the room. I opted for the room.

in the room , bbbj, covered CG, Mish, DS, I rarely finish from covered stuff so I asked to finish with the HJ.

overall.
looks: 8
body: 7.5-8
attitude: 10
skills :8

ide repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
saw Padma today.
it says shes Indian, but i thought she was Hispanic at first. early to mid 30's. Pretty in the face, body is nice, slim but not too skinny, Tear drop B's. super friendly, perfect English, looks better in person than the pics. definitely attractive, especially if you like darker features, hair, eyes, nips. very talkative, and personable. asked questions if "this and that" is ok first before doing anything like kissing, bbj etc.

Little preview of bbj during the TS with a little body slide as well. after maybe about 10 min she asked of I wanted to stay in the shower room or go back to the room. I opted for the room.

in the room , bbbj, covered CG, Mish, DS, I rarely finish from covered stuff so I asked to finish with the HJ.

overall.
looks: 8
body: 7.5-8
attitude: 10
skills :8

ide repeat.
Damage?

Went to AL last night after dinner. Was introduce to new girl Yuki/Yuri. Can really make it out clearly. Not much English so I practiced my really bad mandarin with her. Luckily body language is really all you need.
Fairly tall lady around 5’4”-5’5”, pretty face, probably around 28-32, mm D, shave with tattoo on stomach and right down her spine. She has some meat on her but not big or fat and no ass.
service wise, nothing to complain except maybe a little long in the TS but it was productive time. She is probably daily new to this, at least to this type of service level but she was willing with a good attitude and took directions well. I usually prefer spinner like Yoyo, I just found damn sexier. But somehow girls with a little more meat bring out the animal in me and I just like to pound them harder than normal. I enjoy the vibration back from girl thar has a little more meat even though visually I prefer slim. She did her thing to enhance the sensation with timely squeezing of the sack in both mish and k9.
It was late and I was tired so I just asked her for massage after my only shot to round out the clock. Good end to the week.

Text to mms while driving yesterday and ask for appointment. First, mms said Lucy, when I replied 2 minutes later she was already taken. Next, offered May. I asked if she is my type and she answer yet. Again, I replied two minutes later on the next red light she was taken. So mms said let’s try June and I just pulled over and said yes and confirmed the time. I guess business is picking up in manhattan and you folks have quick fingers.
I had read about June but never met her before so I was preparing myself for the wet fun.
June is probably in her late 30s/early40s. Beautiful lady, excellent shape, smooth skill, and nice C. She is very enthusiastic and we went straight for DFK and I just start fondling her and clothes off. She then sat me down for some nice bbbj. I had to stopped her after a few minutes and went for a quick standing shower. I needed the shower bad because of the freaking heat both literally and figuratively. My bbbj once back in the room and after like five minutes she went hanging CG and start rubbing her clit with junior and water start gushing out. As soon as the water stopped she started riding me. I thought she went bare but nope. I was covered when she climbed down. She did a nice job of pranking me. We then finished in mish. She is a fun lady. Have to tried her at least once.

back at my hunting ground. Wanted to see Yoyo but she was on off so I went with the new lady Mina. Prettt milf with a GREAT set of top and big nipple for me to suck on. She is like the neighbor’s pretty wife. Not much English but she kept a good smile, aim to please with her lady like ST through out the session. Bbbj was good and she position herself to allow me for some fingering. Both Cg and mish provided great views of her bouncing C Tops. And oh yea, she has a nice natural lawn. Big turn on for me.

pokler

Power Bottom
back at my hunting ground. Wanted to see Yoyo but she was on off so I went with the new lady Mina. Prettt milf with a GREAT set of top and big nipple for me to suck on. She is like the neighbor’s pretty wife. Not much English but she kept a good smile, aim to please with her lady like ST through out the session. Bbbj was good and she position herself to allow me for some fingering. Both Cg and mish provided great views of her bouncing C Tops. And oh yea, she has a nice natural lawn. Big turn on for me.
Tell her to mow the damn lawn .