Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

I saw Bibi a few weeks back. She came in the room and immediately started a pretty good BBJ. Started and stopped a bit to get acquainted and I eventually finished CIM. I cut the session short after that because I knew it would take a bit to recoup for round 2 and I didn't have the time. Second round but was clearly available. Probably there for about 30 minutes of my hour in total. Standard donation, no tip.

Tanya – on a more recent visit I saw a girl that was supposed to be Tanya. I have to say that I am not a fan of the MMS that I met this last time. I feel this was clear B&S which is not the norm for this place. The girl I met was very cute and very nice but definitely not the Tanya from the pics. This MMS gave me the feel of some of the other AMPs where B&S is the norm. Her demeanor just wasn’t like the other times I visited this place. Very hard to describe.

The girl was very cute. A bit curvy but fun. Larger ass than the usual asian so that was different and enjoyable in doggy. Did BBJ, missionary, doggy. Again, second round was offered but unless I pop very early in the session I usually don’t have the patience to struggle and get a second pop in under time constraints. Too much pressure. Standard donation and no tip.

I had a similar experience yesterday. I hadn’t been there in over a year so I can’t comment on the B&S as a policy but i do think that it happened to me. The girl that I saw was everything that I like; beautiful, sweet, gentle but I don’t think that it was Hera. 300 plus 60 was still ok with me, if it was a B&S it’s not her fault. Wish I knew who I saw!

I had a similar experience yesterday. I hadn’t been there in over a year so I can’t comment on the B&S as a policy but i do think that it happened to me. The girl that I saw was everything that I like; beautiful, sweet, gentle but I don’t think that it was Hera. 300 plus 60 was still ok with me, if it was a B&S it’s not her fault. Wish I knew who I saw!
If you write a review of your session with Hara I know if it was her as I had a mind blowing session with her and I read others had the same.

Anna is a very petite girl. Looked very good in her lingerie bikini outfit and got right into a bbj when she walked in. I would describe her body as very attractive to look at but not so great to play with. Very petite with man mades that don't fit the frame. No ass to grab on to. She tries very hard to please and really pretends she's into it. Good girl to roleplay master submissive type thing with in your head. BBJ almost the entire time, rimming, misisonary & CIM finish. In my book she lands above the girl that I was told was Tanya but below the all stars (Nikki, Hara, Rebecca). I would repeat but wouldn't pass on new talent for her like I have for Nikki when she was available.

I recently saw hara because I haven’t done anything of the sort in a long time.made an appointment, then mms messaged me back saying I could come earlier so I did. Did standard check before getting there, then temp check and cleaning hands once there. I kept my mask on the entire time, just for reference.

mms led me to the room and hara was there pretty much as soon as I undressed. She immediately opened my robe and started kissing on my neck (since I kept my mask on) and started jerking me off. After about a minute she got on her knees and started with a bbj. A little at the tip to warm me up, then went dt. After about 10 mins we went to the bed.

she had me lie down and continued from a few angles. Nonstop dt pretty much for around 20 minutes. Couldn’t get me all of the way down (possibly because I’m thick) like other people were able to get, but definitely a dt. I asked to get a condom and she got on top for cg for a few mins. Wanted to go for longer but she seemed uncomfortable (?) so we switched to mish. Wouldn’t let me go too deep so after another few mins I took off the rubber and hd her blow me again. Repositioned to a huge cushioned chair and she blew me for another 15-20 mins there.

unfortunately I didn’t come - might’ve been the lube. Also wish she spent more time doing cg. However, I enjoyed myself as much as someone could without dumping my load. Spent about 40 minutes in her throat and went specifically for the throat pie people here have been talking about but no luck. Might try again once more but approach it differently. Honestly don’t go to amps much anymore because I don’t finish with Amps half of the time but sometimes I just get in the mood - just a bad day for me.

I will say that about 20 minutes in when I didn’t come after getting head the whole time, she literally grabbed my hand and put it on the back of her head, telling me to push her head down. Might take another chance and see if I can make get her nose into my belly button next time, along with a load of two down her throat.

Wow was all I could say after an hour with June at AL. Absolutely fantastic provider. Probably the best performance I've encountered in a long time. June is about 5-2, 40ish, toned and fit w/ very nice C cups. Her personality is really friendly and joyful. Her English isn't much but she's cute about how she tries. Her attitude is unbelievably gung ho and enthusiastic and her skills are way above average.

Very pleasant greetings and introductions followed by flirting and chatting, DFK preview and rapidly removing each other's clothes. Very quickly we were going right at it. Hugging, more kissing and groping, now naked, I started some light fingered, she started getting wet, then slid down to start on BBBJ which was well done. Had to slow her down a bit as that fast lunging BJ style is not comfortable for me.

She started on top. Her enthusiasm is just ceaseless. Had to slow her down a bit then we got into a rhythm and she just started to gush out over and over. Picked her up and flipped over to mish without pulling out (she was surprised, lol). I started toying with her nipples and she gushed out again with moans. Then I started on her clit and she came and gushed even harder and was covering her own mouth with her hand. Continued for a couple more rounds of this then had to focus a little on getting myself off. She was responsive to the faster plunging and deeper strokes and I finished with us writhing around wildly and DFK. Lay there for a couple minutes just to breathe calmly again.

June tried to fix her hair and then went out and got some hot towels for cleanup. There was about 20 minutes left on the hour. Too much to leave early but too little for me to squeeze in a 2nd pop. June gave a massage for about 10 minutes, including stretching exercises (proper ones like in a massage only joint). Bit unusual but very welcome. Quick shower, dry off, and dressed with her help (she wouldn't take no for an answer). Towels and sheet on bed were wet from her and she ripped them all off. We used a small laundry load's worth of towels in one session. Wild time. Felt in la la land as I went back out into the outside world. Hopefully she sticks around. The 300 was well worth it.

Saw Yoyo again last week. That girl just has the right balance of look, seductiveness and GND vibe. I am always smitten and my knee turned soft when I see her. Her little vibrator adds a new dimension while she feast on my manhood. Is a bad addiction

pokler

Power Bottom
Saw Yoyo again last week. That girl just has the right balance of look, seductiveness and GND vibe. I am always smitten and my knee turned soft when I see her. Her little vibrator adds a new dimension while she feast on my manhood. Is a bad addiction
the vibrator goes in your ass?
I need ALL the details !

Wow what a session I just had with June. Everything I read about her was spot on. I lost count on how many times the water work went off. At one point I thought I was going to drown. The session included bbbj, rim, fiv, daty, bls, DFK, cg, mish, standing mish, k9. A total of two pop with a really go massage which I later learn she learn from massage school in Korea. Total damage was $320.00 and she is yes for a repeat and a long session.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow what a session I just had with June. Everything I read about her was spot on. I lost count on how many times the water work went off. At one point I thought I was going to drown. The session included bbbj, rim, fiv, daty, bls, DFK, cg, mish, standing mish, k9. A total of two pop with a really go massage which I later learn she learn from massage school in Korea. Total damage was $320.00 and she is yes for a repeat and a long session.
Wow that's a big step up for you.
Normally your reviewing $40 bbfs girls in Flushing, once in a while you wander into Hicksville or Plainfield.
Hit a number?

Wow that's a big step up for you.
Normally your reviewing $40 bbfs girls in Flushing, once in a while you wander into Hicksville or Plainfield.
Hit a number?
Na I just don’t review all my visits . Another great provider at AL was Hara. and I also visited Flora when she was at AD. I got my high end and then my lower end it’s what I’m in the mood for at the moment.

Bucket list

Crossed June off my bucket list. I had this image of a high power fire hose squirting across the room, but basically, just a lazy watering can. But boy, it went off a lot. North of a dozen times at least. Was fun to see how many I could get. She seemed very grateful. DFK not bad. Nice man-mades. Dismounted for the CIM finish, but head wasn't that good. Something odd, no tongue at all. Anyway, finished eventually, and she took it all and showed me the load after (I love that). Probably will not repeat, but no complaints.

Na I just don’t review all my visits . Another great provider at AL was Hara. and I also visited Flora when she was at AD. I got my high end and then my lower end it’s what I’m in the mood for at the moment.
This spot is not high end. Not even close. However did their rate go up another $20 =$320 or was that the tip you left her?