Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Hey, you never know! I had this one girlfriend...
I think many of us have had one of those. I was 'dating' this one chick, she had stories about going out to a bar with her girlfriends. They would compete to see which one of them could go home with the bartender.
One afternoon she invited me over and she was all about getting it on, quick. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Then, right away, she gets dressed and tells me she has to go. She practically pushed me out the door as she left. I always wondered what her total number of guys was that day and if she won the competition!

Finally took the plunge post Lockdown. Was at work, read the reviews, called MMS.

Went in and met Hara last week. She was petite, but quite cute and willing. Nodded hello, LFK to DFK.

Took me into the nice new room in the back and took out my cock and started sucking right off the bat.

I turned around grabbed her head and had her stick her TUMA for a good 5 minutes. I was clean, but DAMN slut. You rock.

Did a bit of back and forth with the BBBJ and DT with more TUMA. Finally held my raging cock as deep inside her throat as possible and blew a load down her. Got some respect for the deed as she didn't even attempt to spit it out. Big smile and then a swallow and a laugh.

She went and got a hot towel for my cock and gave me a decent massage.

69 to start off round 2. She has a really cute pink pussy. Tasted fresh and clean. I'm sure I wasn't too hard, but she got me going pretty good. Blew on a condom and off we went.

DGY was fun as she was so light, flipped her over to MISH and pounded her pretty hard. Not as hard as Rebecca likes it, but pretty good pounding.

Worth the trip and 300.

Finally took the plunge post Lockdown. Was at work, read the reviews, called MMS.

Went in and met Hara last week. She was petite, but quite cute and willing. Nodded hello, LFK to DFK.

Took me into the nice new room in the back and took out my cock and started sucking right off the bat.

I turned around grabbed her head and had her stick her TUMA for a good 5 minutes. I was clean, but DAMN slut. You rock.

Did a bit of back and forth with the BBBJ and DT with more TUMA. Finally held my raging cock as deep inside her throat as possible and blew a load down her. Got some respect for the deed as she didn't even attempt to spit it out. Big smile and then a swallow and a laugh.

She went and got a hot towel for my cock and gave me a decent massage.

69 to start off round 2. She has a really cute pink pussy. Tasted fresh and clean. I'm sure I wasn't too hard, but she got me going pretty good. Blew on a condom and off we went.

DGY was fun as she was so light, flipped her over to MISH and pounded her pretty hard. Not as hard as Rebecca likes it, but pretty good pounding.

Worth the trip and 300.
what is TUMA?

Bibi,

I keep hearing good things about AL and couldn't get past the text confirmation 2 months ago. Sunday, I finally made it. Asked for Lucky and I guess she's not around these days. So I asked for Yoyo and was confirmed, but at the last minute I was told I'd be getting Bibi. "Don't worry, she fit." (I had asked for someone fit.)

Well, hallelujah, Bibi was a hell of a lot of fun. Lingerie, bolt on B's and a cute face. We make out for a little immediately when she comes in. I love this. Any provider that does DFK is a winner in my book. Nothing gets me harder faster. She strips off the lingerie she was wearing and wraps herself in a towel and its off to the shower. Nice clean up all around and then the fun begins. She starts deepthroating me and I'm immediately transported. I ask her to turn around so that I can return the favor and she immediately accepts. I start a deep DATY and we get to that point where I'm still going and she's lost focus a bit. I like this because it makes me feel like I know what I'm doing without a lot of fake yelling. (It still could be fake, but its a smart way to fake it.) At a certain point she says, "Lets go to the room." And dries me off and we head back. QUICKLY.

Back in the room she asks for the donation. ($300) and comes back and says, "You fuck me now? I get condom?"... YES. Abso-fucking-lutely. She lays back and we do standing mish until I bust round one. This is about a half hour in and I'm thinking I need a breather before round 2 so I ask for a massage. This was a firm, strong, LEGIT massage... well not SO legit since it ended with rimming... Which got me standing at the ready for round 2.

She asks me the same way again, "You fuck me now? I get condom?"... YES again and she lies down for standing mish again. I was hoping for doggy, but what the hell she does have a way of writhing around that is nice to look at. I start going strong and fast and she is yelling "I love you baby, I love you baby!" and... I can't come! I'm going and going... and going and thinking, any second now, and nothing. Finally, I'm just spent. I mean, it was fun, but I'm exhausted. She stands and we take the condom of and we go manual for another couple of minutes and finally... sweet relief.

We head to the shower to rinse off (catching another monger on his way in! Ah well, he's masked. Oh, but I'm not. so I walk around the corner quickly!) Rinse off. Dress up. Head back out to Sunday morning NYC. I've just paid homage at the altar of Bibi.

Side note. I have been moisturizing for 2 days and I'm still a little red on one side of junior. There was some serious friction there. Hope the SO gives me a couple of days to recoup.

HARA - and MAGIC
Date of Visit: March 8, 2021

There is something magical about AL. You can walk out of AL and into one of the most stressful areas in the city without a care in the world. I believe this is serenity. Hara, without a doubt, is an agent of serenity. But, even as an agent of serenity, her spectrum is wide and able to satisfy uncanny hungers. Be good to her, and she will be good to you.

The copious amounts of reviews cannot be denied, though their seems to be an argument in the "looks" department. Hara, certainly has a nice body with wondrous man-mades. The thing about her is that she's so focused on you that you may forget to look. This session had my eyes rolling, hands tapping the mattress, almost begging... who am I kidding... no shame here, I was begging. She has energy for days that does not waver. This is the second time I've had the privilege, and let it be known that the first time was no mistake.

She devours you RIGHT AWAY. If you are not prepared, well... you should've been. As she kneels in front of you, you may find yourself questioning your life's purpose... that is until her mouth envelopes you fully and your brain ceases to process anything other than sweet bliss. Here's the unrelenting part... because she does MAGIC. She makes things grow and then makes them FULLY disappear. The BBBJ was out of this world with merciless DT and Face Fucking. I ask myself, 'how does someone so cute perform such magic?' It was a brief ask because at this point I've already felt my knees buckle and the familiar churning. I mean... she's a WONDER that pumps out every ounce of joy from you and she WILL get EVERY SINGLE OUNCE. I emptied myself for a CIM volume that... honestly... didn't know I was capable of. It was a VOLUME that even surprised me, but Hara, being the agent of serenity, is a champ. Through half-shut eyes, I noticed a little bit dripped down her lips. It doesn't even phase her because she's still sucking...

I give her a high-five because I have no idea what else to do or how to really function anymore. "Massage" she says with a smile. BET!

Except... what I thought would be a "traditional" massage turned into something more. After a hot-towel... my God... so hot... so good... after a hot-towel she begins kneeding my back with surprising strength... and down she goes. Here you may think to yourself, 'Oh, she's going in for the pucker...' You fools! She's about to make you tap out... Her massage went down to my feet and she's using her NIPPLES to massage the soles of my feet. Toes were sucked, muscles were needed with tongue, lips, hands, and nipples... I mean... her creativity, technique, and overall enthusiasm just left me dumbfounded and quickly approaching nirvana.

I flip over and just look at her through half shut eyes and a stupid goofy grin while she goes staight for my cock. My god... the stripper slide, a more sensual BBBJ, and I'm just there like... 'how? how could you? please continue more... please'

Hara is astounding. All the acronyms are available with her: bbbj, dt, cim, cimnqns, dfk, daty, dato, msog, cowgirl, rcg, k9, missionary, standing... I mean... serenity. Gave her a tip and as much gratitude as I could in my blissful state. Treat her well.

Started the day yesterday on this forum asking if anyone met Angel yet but moderate didn’t approved my question. Guess I am too new to have that privilege and took the hint to go meet her myself and report back. So by yesterday afternoon I was in the last room at the hall anxiously waiting for angel to come in.

I was very please by her fit body. About 5’2-3”, soft natural big B, silky smooth skin and fully shave. She is pretty for someone probably in her early 30s with makeup. I undress myself and she quickly took me to the TS. TS took a while with her sliding up and down my body on both side and a water fill sucking/cat bath trick. I got up and sat on the edge of the table when she try to rinse herself and she kneel down to give me a quick preview bbbj. She wanted me strat with face down in the room and I told her no as I wanted to pick up the pace a little. And she started with a very solid bbbj with nice tongue swirl motion. It went all for like 3-5 minutes and cover went on for cg, mish and finish in k9. K9 was the best in my opinion. She has a nice wide backside and she gets low on the bed and that’s how I like.

Overall a good experience. Enjoy!

HARA - and MAGIC
Date of Visit: March 8, 2021

There is something magical about AL. You can walk out of AL and into one of the most stressful areas in the city without a care in the world. I believe this is serenity. Hara, without a doubt, is an agent of serenity. But, even as an agent of serenity, her spectrum is wide and able to satisfy uncanny hungers. Be good to her, and she will be good to you.

The copious amounts of reviews cannot be denied, though their seems to be an argument in the "looks" department. Hara, certainly has a nice body with wondrous man-mades. The thing about her is that she's so focused on you that you may forget to look. This session had my eyes rolling, hands tapping the mattress, almost begging... who am I kidding... no shame here, I was begging. She has energy for days that does not waver. This is the second time I've had the privilege, and let it be known that the first time was no mistake.

She devours you RIGHT AWAY. If you are not prepared, well... you should've been. As she kneels in front of you, you may find yourself questioning your life's purpose... that is until her mouth envelopes you fully and your brain ceases to process anything other than sweet bliss. Here's the unrelenting part... because she does MAGIC. She makes things grow and then makes them FULLY disappear. The BBBJ was out of this world with merciless DT and Face Fucking. I ask myself, 'how does someone so cute perform such magic?' It was a brief ask because at this point I've already felt my knees buckle and the familiar churning. I mean... she's a WONDER that pumps out every ounce of joy from you and she WILL get EVERY SINGLE OUNCE. I emptied myself for a CIM volume that... honestly... didn't know I was capable of. It was a VOLUME that even surprised me, but Hara, being the agent of serenity, is a champ. Through half-shut eyes, I noticed a little bit dripped down her lips. It doesn't even phase her because she's still sucking...

I give her a high-five because I have no idea what else to do or how to really function anymore. "Massage" she says with a smile. BET!

Except... what I thought would be a "traditional" massage turned into something more. After a hot-towel... my God... so hot... so good... after a hot-towel she begins kneeding my back with surprising strength... and down she goes. Here you may think to yourself, 'Oh, she's going in for the pucker...' You fools! She's about to make you tap out... Her massage went down to my feet and she's using her NIPPLES to massage the soles of my feet. Toes were sucked, muscles were needed with tongue, lips, hands, and nipples... I mean... her creativity, technique, and overall enthusiasm just left me dumbfounded and quickly approaching nirvana.

I flip over and just look at her through half shut eyes and a stupid goofy grin while she goes staight for my cock. My god... the stripper slide, a more sensual BBBJ, and I'm just there like... 'how? how could you? please continue more... please'

Hara is astounding. All the acronyms are available with her: bbbj, dt, cim, cimnqns, dfk, daty, dato, msog, cowgirl, rcg, k9, missionary, standing... I mean... serenity. Gave her a tip and as much gratitude as I could in my blissful state. Treat her well.
Thanks for the great review. I gave her a try and everything you mention is on point.

AL: Yoyo

After spending the entire day in NYC I headed home, decided to go out for some grub and drinks with some friends, called it a night. On my way home I decided to give AL a try. First of all I thought it would be difficult to get an appt at midnight, not to mention it was my first time try to set an appt. Texted the number, answered all their questions, thought they would ask for verifications but that’s wasn’t the case. Only two girls were available that late at night Yoyo and June, I had been keeping track of reviews, so I knew I had to go for Yoyo. I arrived, was taken to on of their rooms, didn’t take long for Yoyo to walk in and introduce herself. Lovely Asian, brunette, small body, cute little behind, full of energy and eager to pleased. Started with some LFK into DFK, sat on the edge of the bed were she gave me a hand undressing, didn’t waste anytime, started giving me a nice passionate BBBJ, taking it deep, definitely enjoying it while playing with small breast. Transitioned to laying in bed were she asked if I wanted her to DATO me. I’ve never tried it before so I was a little hesitant, she kept insisting and me having consumed about 8 old fashioneds and 2 Guinness I accepted her proposal. went at it for 5 Min, then told her I wanted her in 69, lovely pink pussy, super clean and that tiny asshole of her Woww. She said she wanted doggy, after that switch to missionary, CG, RCG, Yoyo definitely enjoys being on top, for such a petite Asian she def can ride. I was having a blast and it was getting close to the one hour mark, but with all the alcohol in my system it was hard for me to finish, got to give it to Yoyo she never gave up, she finished me off with a HJ, took a full load in her mouth. She took a hot towel and cleaned me, helped put my clothes back on, thanked her for an amazing time, told her I would be back soon, handed her the donation and I was on my way out the door. For my first time at AL I couldn’t have asked for a better girl, what an experience!

Time: 1 Hr
Donation: $300
Experience 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10

June in April:

I had the pleasure of June's powerwash treatment last week and, boy, was it invigorating! This lady is all about cumming; you cumming, her cumming, (for that matter anybody in the room cumming).

Mamasan leads me to one of the big back rooms with the inclusive shower and instructs me to get ready. "I'm bringing you a wild one" she says. I'm naked in less than a minute when June knocks on the door and enters wearing a smile and bikini. She starts sucking my lips and tongue while stripping naked and rubbing her clit. I take the bait and pheromones and push her onto the bed and dive into DATY of her fresh, shaven, delicious pussy while she rubs out a super squirt into my mouth. This all happens immediately upon introduction 10mins into our session. I swallow this first purge and continue licking while she is writhing and moaning with pleasure. Continually orally assaulting her clit and labia delivered another squirt which I caught in my mouth and shared with her during a restful DFK. She loved tasting her juices. Now that I saw what kind of tiger I was wrestling, I slowed her down with some more sensual neck kissing and ear nibbling while she rubbed herself into more ejaculations. I lost count after around 10 fabulous water cannon squirts in the first half hour.

We started pacing ourselves for a marathon cumfest (me 2, her many) with softer GFE stimulation. Her BBBJTC swallow was at the stellar AL standard. While sucking her nipples and breast meat, we P2P hard to more squirts of her warm, rich ejaculate. Once donning the cap, our Mish fucking was deep and wet. I loved massaging her body with her copious juice and than body sliding on her. At my point of no return, I spewed my lotion onto her belly while she hosed me again and we smeared our sex cocktail onto her breasts and belly from neck to crotch. Back to more DATY and face spraying through the session-ending knock on the door.

A quick shower got some of the goo off me, but I had her scent in my nose through the afternoon. Perfectly lovely. IMHO, June is a great accessory to the AL jewel box. I'll partake of her often while she's here. 9/10 experience.

Wanted to see June, but MMS said she was busy. Said I should try one of the others, so I opted for Jordan and made the appointment. Got there and was put into a beautiful, palatial room, and sat there for about 10 minutes, which I really have no big problem with. Then a girl comes in with cute little man-made B's, a skinny little ass, but gave very good GFE. Fairly good head game, about 6 out of 10 (definitely not Vicky level). But really not bad. Went through the positions, made my CIM deposit at the 30-minute bell (I'm pretty good at timing it). Turns out she was not Jordan, but was Bibi (which annoyed me a bit). Then Bibi took the 30-minute donation, which is where it went sideways. MMS came in and said I was almost at an hour. I said this was not true and showed her my phone where I announced myself (she did not want to see), which was exactly 40 minutes ago, and explained she had me sitting around for 10 minutes, and that I had a 30 minute session. She let me to the door and told me not to come back. So Bibi wasn't bad, but MMS could use some improvement. I'm still going to try for June, but maybe not for a while.

I saw June today and it was a great experience. You must run to see her once before she is gone but it must be with the special room they offer since the ts is right next to the bed so dont need to leave the ts and can have the entire hour inside which was epic. she squirts a lot and i lost count during the entire hr inside the ts. she is an attractive 30 or so korean woman with a well made round D size cup plus a fit body. we was making out a lot on the ts then 69 she blasted me with her juice then i finger her with both hands 2 fingers inside and other 2 outside. she spray like mad it got me so excited and grab the condom then started doing it mission on ts. after a few position she sit on top grinding and rubbing herself then blasted all over my chest. i also nutted in the bag afterward and a quick wash up we lay down on the bed. i was beat so round 2 she bbbjcim. i recommend her and i will repeat.

Wanted to see June, but MMS said she was busy. Said I should try one of the others, so I opted for Jordan and made the appointment. Got there and was put into a beautiful, palatial room, and sat there for about 10 minutes, which I really have no big problem with. Then a girl comes in with cute little man-made B's, a skinny little ass, but gave very good GFE. Fairly good head game, about 6 out of 10 (definitely not Vicky level). But really not bad. Went through the positions, made my CIM deposit at the 30-minute bell (I'm pretty good at timing it). Turns out she was not Jordan, but was Bibi (which annoyed me a bit). Then Bibi took the 30-minute donation, which is where it went sideways. MMS came in and said I was almost at an hour. I said this was not true and showed her my phone where I announced myself (she did not want to see), which was exactly 40 minutes ago, and explained she had me sitting around for 10 minutes, and that I had a 30 minute session. She let me to the door and told me not to come back. So Bibi wasn't bad, but MMS could use some improvement. I'm still going to try for June, but maybe not for a while.
If she told you not to comeback then you been black list. Your picture most likely is hanging on the wall in the office. If you do return you most likely won’t be let in. Also these girls rotate out so you going to miss June. I going back after my vaccine to see June since I already had mind blow with Hara.