Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Nikki
I've seen nikki numerous times and she's by far my favorite. Her petite body and her looks does it for me. She always comes into the room with a big smile and her attitude puts a smile on my face. I love the immediate embrace with DFK and she always goes down with the immediate pre shower bbbj. I always opt for the standing shower to save time and i appreciate how thorough she is with cleaning me and herself. Not all providers are as hygienic as Nikki and to me, being with a clean provider is extremely important. I hate how some girls will go from one guy to the next without a proper cleaning of their mouth and pussy. i know seeing Nikki first thing in the morning or middle of the night, she's clean and i don't have to worry.
Back to the room and i usually let her take over and let her blow me till i explode. Her technique is one of the best. lots of eye contact, spitting, and tons of long deep throat pauses. I can feel my rock hard dick hitting the back of her throat and she doesn't gag. she can hold it there for long periods of time. Her tongue is always so wet and warm and feels amazing on my dick. Her pressure various. goes from looight to strong. just playing with dick and making sure i don't cum too quickly but not lose interest. Her blowjobs lasts a good 20 mins and i enjoy every second of it. When i cum, i have her deep throat me so i csn shoot loads of thicc cum down her throat. always leaves me drained.
Round 2 is when i fuck the shit out of her. We go thru the various positions but standing mish and doggie are always my favorite. Stand mish is great cuz we fuck in front of the mirror and get off looking at each other. doggie is amazing cuz i can pound the shit out of her and she loves it. she usually cums from doggie and it's always explosive. when i'm ready to pop again, i have her suck my dick some more and s more. There is a lot of ball and ass licking sucking. I always cum on her tits for the second pop. i like watching my cum roll down her tanned body.
I always leave some time in the end for some chit chat and second shower. She is favorite AMP priovider to talk to. Her english is pretty good and her sense of humor better than most. She cleans and dries me off and i'm off to a great day. I consider her my almost weekly therapy session/1 hour girlfriend. I've been hobbying for what seems like forever, Nikki ranks among the very best ever. I know nothing lasts forever so i'm enjoying her as long as i can. And if you guys never saw Nikki, do yourself and favor and try her out.

I figured I'd get some fun in today.
Check with mms who was available and said Rebecca is back. Nice. Put me down for 1 and made my way there.
She leads me to the room and as I'm getting ready she waltz in all cheerful in a devilishly red lingerie set. So beautiful as she shows it off to me.
Takes no time to get it all off and we head to the shower and get cleaned up.
I love that move where she puts her thighs between my legs all soapy.
She dries me off and we head back to the room and get down to business. Always starts by giving me nice bj, she then gets on top and we're 69. Been too long since I've had released so was building up so much pressure couldn't resist. She got into position and I started thrusting.
Bam. Came so hard. She comes back with a hot towel and we try for round 2. It's all a blur to me but I can remember eating her out so good I felt her body twitching. Def something to remember as time was up and I'm walking out the door to continue on with my day.
Both telling me to come back soon. I'd come everyday if I could. My favorite place to be as all the gals are at their best.

Valentine's Day with Nikki

So what's an ugly, fat, single guy to do on Valentine's Day if he doesn't want to spend the night getting wasted and swiping on Tinder girls he has no chance with? Well, if you're me, you call up Asian Lassies and set an appointment with the girl who feels like you're the only guy in the world (even though you know you're not). And that's exactly what I opted to do. Called on Tuesday to arrange a 90 minute session with Nikki, and asked for the VIP room because that big bed is perfection for me. Arrived on Friday right after work, and MMS led me right in to the VIP room as I asked.

Less than two minutes later, Nikki comes waltzing in the door and immediately grabs me for DFK and groping me through my jeans. She said how happy she was to have me on Valentine's Day, and I gave her the chocolate and lingerie I had bought as a little gift for her. She put them aside and said she'd try on the lingerie after the shower. The TS room was busy, though, so I got a very good preview BBBJ and DT while we waited. I'm still amazed every time this tiny girl swallows the entirety of my dick like she does. It's an absolute marvel.

Shower opens up after about five minutes, so we quickly made our way in there. Nikki cleaned off the table and had me lay down. Standard cleanup and nuru, but then she went for rim, which I've told her before I'm not into, so I had to stop her. She giggled and said innocently, "Just seeing if you wanted to try it, baby!" Couldn't even be mad about it. She clearly just wants to please. Anyway, over to the flip, and I received the most cursory cleanup before Nikki got on top for intense P2P and DFK. The way she held my dick against the lips of her pussy was so stimulating, and I wished so badly for her to just pull me inside. After about five minutes of this, she dismounted and we dried off before heading back to the room.

Back inside, Nikki had me close my eyes while she put on the lingerie I got her. I must say, she looked very sexy in it, and I'm glad I opted to get it for her. Of course, it didn't stay on for long, because she immediately jumped on me and resumed DFK. The top came off so I could suck her nipples, and then the bottoms followed when she went for 69. As always, her delicious pussy was extremely responsive to my tongue, and my beard was pretty wet without too much effort. I teased FIV but never went all the way in, since I know she's not always into it. She came after a little while and then swung back around to focus solely on the BBBJ/DT, occasionally moving down to lick my balls and shaft. She asked if I wanted to fuck, and I said of course, so she covered me up and mounted for CG/ACG/RCG. She said she came again, but it was no such luck for me, so she dismounted and we took a little break to rehydrate and sample the chocolate I'd brought.

Before long, she started kissing me again, and we fondled each other a little bit while making out. I told her to sit on my face, as we love to do, and she rode my tongue for a good 10 minutes before I made her come again. The moans she makes when she's getting close to the edge are so sexy. Then it was more DFK and BBBJ/DT before she covered me up again and rode me even harder. I was so close to finishing but it just wasn't happening in the bag, so it was back to BBBJ where I finally lost my load in the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it and grinned devilishly at me, saying, "You come a lot, baby. Very special for me for Valentine's Day." Like I said, she really knows how to make you feel like the only guy in the world.

Standard finish from there - hot towel, brief massage, her dressing me head to toe, and then off I went. Wish I had gone for a full two hours, but schedule conflicts made that an impossibility. Nonetheless, I had an amazing time. This is my sixth time seeing Nikki and she has never once left me unsatisfied. She's bubbly, energetic, and ensures that I get my time and money's worth. I will definitely see her many times more as long as she maintains this level of service.

Pics accurate but don’t do her justice. She is so much more attractive in person. Cute face and very small body. One of the smallest ive been with. Even with that in mind, she has a nice ass, nicely sized breasts and great curves. Breasts are man made but well done.
im not good enough with words to do her looks justice. such a sexy, tight little spinner. i was practically drooling looking at her.
She greeted me with a fantastic DFK, really great kisser. She kneeled down and gave me a great followup BBBJ. she had a nice long tongue that worked very well for both. We then continued to DFK, she sat on my lap and i started fingering her. then started playing with those fantastic breasts. im already in ecstasy. had to stop there for shower.
TS is usual. Body sliding and some play on the flip but nothing outstanding.
Back to the room, back to the DFK. All clothes off and she lays down on the bed. Oh wow, what a v. so tight, pink and beautiful, like a work of art. what else was there to do but go down on it. Kept DATY for awhile and she seemed to enjoy it. lost track of time there, she tasted great.
Rubber went on and we did some mish while continuing DFK. Switched over to doggie and what a fantastic view she is. there was a mirror across the bed for more enjoyment. switched to CG and the sight of her was too much for me , i didnt last long there but oh wow what a great finish. this girl really had me lit on.
After that, hot towel and massage before seeing on my way.
this was also i could tell a very busy day and she seemed tired but she was still able to provide this high level of service. she is very good.

Pics accurate but don’t do her justice. She is so much more attractive in person. Cute face and very small body. One of the smallest ive been with. Even with that in mind, she has a nice ass, nicely sized breasts and great curves. Breasts are man made but well done.
im not good enough with words to do her looks justice. such a sexy, tight little spinner. i was practically drooling looking at her.
She greeted me with a fantastic DFK, really great kisser. She kneeled down and gave me a great followup BBBJ. she had a nice long tongue that worked very well for both. We then continued to DFK, she sat on my lap and i started fingering her. then started playing with those fantastic breasts. im already in ecstasy. had to stop there for shower.
TS is usual. Body sliding and some play on the flip but nothing outstanding.
Back to the room, back to the DFK. All clothes off and she lays down on the bed. Oh wow, what a v. so tight, pink and beautiful, like a work of art. what else was there to do but go down on it. Kept DATY for awhile and she seemed to enjoy it. lost track of time there, she tasted great.
Rubber went on and we did some mish while continuing DFK. Switched over to doggie and what a fantastic view she is. there was a mirror across the bed for more enjoyment. switched to CG and the sight of her was too much for me , i didnt last long there but oh wow what a great finish. this girl really had me lit on.
After that, hot towel and massage before seeing on my way.
this was also i could tell a very busy day and she seemed tired but she was still able to provide this high level of service. she is very good.
Name?

Rebecca

I have been very busy lately, but the best way to get back into the game is a visit to Rebecca. Out of all the days to see her, I go on Valentines day. I decided to bring a couple of little gifts to her, a cute teddy bear tshirt, and some sexy red lingerie. I usually let rebecca know before I get there. She is always very bubbly and anxious to see me.

Once she comes in the room she pounces on me. TS, is always on point, and she moves quickly for me since we always want to rush back to the room. She has been reviewed here so many times that I do not have to get into the details, but seeing her more and getting to know her more makes the sessions better every time. She is great at what she does and always seems to bring something different to each session. She knows what I like and I know what she likes, and it can get explosive. We have gotten to the point where we can finish each other off within 10 minutes, and go for a couple more rounds. She is one the the top providers in New York and cannot be missed.

Rebecca with the Crown

Had to take up my fellow mongers chatter on the Crown, so I bought a box and called MMS at Asian Lassies.

Princess Rebecca was available and I booked an hour right at lunch time.

I gave her the condom, she winked at me and we engaged in some hot DFK and I grabbed her ass while I could see my hand on it in the bit mirror. Her white bikini comes off and I lay her down and have her spread wide open so I can taste her sweet pussy. Lots of slurping and licking ensues from my side as she is moaning softly. I can eat this lady out all day she is always so clean and that pussy is a work of art. She starts to make a move to get my clothes off and gets up while I flirt with her and hangs up my stuff.

Towel on, we go to the table shower, cleans off the pad with soap and I am lying face down while she works her magic with the nuru soap and rinses me clean with warm water, Cat Bath, RIMMING, and Nipple play on the soles of my feet, asks me to flip over and blows me with lots of eye contact and DT. Gotta love Rebecca, she leaves no stone unturned. I kind of mumble that I want to save the shot for the room. She smiles and keep gagging herself on my raging erection. Oh well, there are worse things in life. Not many better things for that matter. Upon the third go around, I pop hard and deep in her mouth. She is fascinated my the amount of sperm I discharged and says, "Oh fantastic honey, you are feeling good today". She pulls out my cock and looks at it with "interest". I am wondering what she is thinking.

I am feeling fabulous, more water ensues, she towels me off and we go back to the big bedroom where lay on the bed and watch her dry off my feet. Nod off for a quick 3 minutes, while she lowers the lights and get the Crown.

She put on some dark panty hose and starts to tickle my feet lightly, works her way up to my balls, does some nipple worship and pulls on my cock, it responds (woohooo), and soon we are in 69, some real good BBBJ and DT again from her and my Johnson is at full chat.

"Baby, fuck me" she pleads. No pleading required. She blows on the Crown, I flip her over and enter her in DGY, slow at first, then faster, grab her arms and pound her for all I am worth. Stand her up and fuck her with my tongue hanging out in standing DGY, looks crazy hot in the mirrors.

Back onto the bed for Mish, pound her slow then fast, had her positioned so I could see my cock going in and out in the big mirrors, sweaty and panting, I blow hard in the Crown condom. She grabs me and holds as the orgasm subsides. I think she came too as I could feel her pussy and body twitching, but hard to know. She says, massage? Sure, who am I to argue. She gets some hot towels cleans me off and massages my back and legs for the remainder of the session.

Lots to love and what a way to spend an hour.

Gotta love AL and most of all Rebecca. Such and energetic session. It may be winter, but not in NYC.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rebecca with the Crown

Had to take up my fellow mongers chatter on the Crown, so I bought a box and called MMS at Asian Lassies.

Princess Rebecca was available and I booked an hour right at lunch time.

I gave her the condom, she winked at me and we engaged in some hot DFK and I grabbed her ass while I could see my hand on it in the bit mirror. Her white bikini comes off and I lay her down and have her spread wide open so I can taste her sweet pussy. Lots of slurping and licking ensues from my side as she is moaning softly. I can eat this lady out all day she is always so clean and that pussy is a work of art. She starts to make a move to get my clothes off and gets up while I flirt with her and hangs up my stuff.

Towel on, we go to the table shower, cleans off the pad with soap and I am lying face down while she works her magic with the nuru soap and rinses me clean with warm water, Cat Bath, RIMMING, and Nipple play on the soles of my feet, asks me to flip over and blows me with lots of eye contact and DT. Gotta love Rebecca, she leaves no stone unturned. I kind of mumble that I want to save the shot for the room. She smiles and keep gagging herself on my raging erection. Oh well, there are worse things in life. Not many better things for that matter. Upon the third go around, I pop hard and deep in her mouth. She is fascinated my the amount of sperm I discharged and says, "Oh fantastic honey, you are feeling good today". She pulls out my cock and looks at it with "interest". I am wondering what she is thinking.

I am feeling fabulous, more water ensues, she towels me off and we go back to the big bedroom where lay on the bed and watch her dry off my feet. Nod off for a quick 3 minutes, while she lowers the lights and get the Crown.

She put on some dark panty hose and starts to tickle my feet lightly, works her way up to my balls, does some nipple worship and pulls on my cock, it responds (woohooo), and soon we are in 69, some real good BBBJ and DT again from her and my Johnson is at full chat.

"Baby, fuck me" she pleads. No pleading required. She blows on the Crown, I flip her over and enter her in DGY, slow at first, then faster, grab her arms and pound her for all I am worth. Stand her up and fuck her with my tongue hanging out in standing DGY, looks crazy hot in the mirrors.

Back onto the bed for Mish, pound her slow then fast, had her positioned so I could see my cock going in and out in the big mirrors, sweaty and panting, I blow hard in the Crown condom. She grabs me and holds as the orgasm subsides. I think she came too as I could feel her pussy and body twitching, but hard to know. She says, massage? Sure, who am I to argue. She gets some hot towels cleans me off and massages my back and legs for the remainder of the session.

Lots to love and what a way to spend an hour.

Gotta love AL and most of all Rebecca. Such and energetic session. It may be winter, but not in NYC.

would you agree is about as close as you can get to bbfs?

Valentine’s day with Rebecca
I brought her some gifts to set the mood. She was really happy to receive them. She took them to the back. When she came back we started with some light kissing while I played with her tight little ass. She had this sexy burgundy colored underwear one. The contrast with her skin was super hot. I was already undressed giving her easy access to junior. She placed him in her mouth begin to suck him nice and slow. Picking up the pace little by little. She kept saying “ so big honey. I like your cock” After the bbbj preview, we headed to the table shower. I went with the standing shower. She cleaned me well. She paid extra attention to junior and my ass. Midway through the shower. She asked me to sit on the edge of the table. She placed junior between her thighs and gave me a nice tug job while giving me some nice DFK before finishing up with some more BBBJ.

Back in the room, she wipes me down, asks me to lay down on the bed. She starts kissing me again while stroking junior. She kissed her way down to to give me some more BBBJ. She is very good at it. From the tip the balls. She worshipped my dick. It made her so horny she positioned herself in 69. She has one of the prettiest cats you will ever see. I gave her some great DATY. She said “you so good. I want you to fuck me now”. She grabbed the condom, blew on it, covered junior up. Started in missionary with some grinding action and LFK and progressively picked up the pace. I gave it to her hard and she took it and asked for more. We switched to doggy not before she tasted her own juices off of the condom. There are very few women that I have been with, that women I hit their womb they ask me to keep going it. So instinctively backed up when I hit hers. But she kept backing up for more. So I said in my mind “fuck it” and didn’t hold back anymore and punished her tight pussy. It was a roller coaster ride. She came multiple times and kept asking for more. I finished in the bag. It was a big load. She told you me “you cum too much honey”. She wiped me down. Asked me if I wanted a massage. I said no. We laid in bed for a bit. She wanted more but I knew after that big load, it would take too long to for another pop. But she wanted it anyway. She brought junior back to life with that cute little mouth of hers. Grabbed another cover. And we started going at it again until MMS knocked on the door to say time’s up. She is like the energizer bunny. She keeps going. Only bad thing was that she let me do all the work. But she is great. 340 total

Rebecca - she will make you feel like royalty...
As they say in England I was feeling a bit Randy and needed some company as I was feeling a bit lonely in the big Apple.
The super foxy pics on Asian Lassies caught my attention so I made an appointment with the Mamasan after a painless approval process.
My heart was beating with anticipation as I made my way to the Spa because as luck would have it I had grabbed a spot with Rebecca. Mamasan showed me to a huge bedroom which was well appointed with a king size bed, mirrors and a love seat. I started taking off my clothes and got down to my knickers when my princess came through the door. Dressed in a black Victoria Secrets lingerie Rebecca threw her arms around me with welcoming hugs and kisses. We instantly became ravenous lovers and we did some DFK as a I ran my hands along her hips - she was well toned and her skin was as soft as velvet. She dropped down to her knees and pulled down my knickers and took my throbbing peg deep into her mouth and throat. She looked up at me lovingly as she sucked and slurped while playing with my family jewels.
When she finally came up for air I kissed her neck and undid her bra strap - then shot her thong across the room after pulling her panties off which Rebecca giggled about - she has a great easy going personality. We did so more DFK kissing and I massaged her cute shaved little Kitty until I could feel her getting hot and wet.
We continued kissing and grinding until Rebecca invited me for some more fun in the table shower. She wrapped me in a towel, grabbed my hand and off we went to the table shower like 2 young lovers. This would be a novel experience for me and just the thought of Naked Rebecca scrubbing me down got me harder than ever. I watched as this pretty nude little Vixen got the water and table just right. She told me she bought special shower gel just for her guys which smelled delicious. I layed down on my stomach (which was pretty difficult with a huge boner) and she lovingly washed me from head to toe. I could tell this was a labor of love for her as she stopped every so often to kiss and smile at me while she got me clean inside and out. She then applied a special Nuru lube gel and stood there glistening nude with her perfect little tits and pussy before climbing on top of me. This was a fantasy come true as she straddled my legs and rubbed her kitty along my legs, back and soles of my feet. She kissed me from my neck, down my back to my ass crack. Her tongue then slithered down my ass crack and she entered me with her tongue. She gave me a passionate RIM job while she stroked my granite hard member. She wanted to go deeper inside me so she had me get up on all fours and had me twitching until I almost collapsed. Rebecca then jumped off, rinsed me off and had me turn over for the second act. The second act turned out to be more mind blowing than the first! She scrubbed me down again while pausing to give me a BBBJ. She used the handheld shower as an erotic tool to massage my boner in between taking me in her mouth. Rebecca applied the Nuru Gel again and climbed on top of me cowgirl style. She rode up and down me while stopping to give me a kiss every so often. This wild lady then pointed my boner toward my belly button and sat on it with her pussy lips spread apart and rode up and down while holding on to the head like a true cowgirl - I was only millimeters away from slipping into her tunnel of love. The wild ride in the table shower came to an end and she rinsed and dried me off. I smiled as she led me to the bedroom as I realized that the table shower was only a prelude to the steamy gymnastics about to come.
She ran to get some water and towels and lovingly dried me off. We started another DFK session and I caressed her nipples with my tongue as I stroked her engorged little pussy. We climbed into the bed and she slid down to give me a BBBJ and after a bit she rotated and planted that cute kitty right in my face. I used my tongue to alternate between entering her and massaging her clit until she was moaning like crazy. Rebecca declared she loved my tongue but She wanted me deep inside her and she quickly put on the raincoat.
She mounted me Cowgirl style and I loved the sight of that pretty lady bouncing up and down on my boner.We then transitioned to Mish and pounded harder and harder until I was almost about to blow my cookies. I told her that I wanted to give her a taste of hot royal jelly and CIM. I pulled out and she took off the rain coat and started another BBBJ transitioning to an excellent hand job. She could tell from my moans at this point that I was about to come and quicly put my cock in her mouth and stroked me to multiple orgasms - never stopping till she took every last drop in her mouth. Wow - I felt like a King and lay there in another orbit. To top it off my little princess ran to get some hot towels, cleaned me up, gave me a massage. After chatting a bit she sent me off into the night with a hug and a kiss. I had just spent a golden hour with a very special lady and walked through times square feeling like a King!