Asian incall 347-348-1273 Flushing

Because of the possibility of reasonably priced greek with an Asian provider I gave her a try. She is now located on Barclay. When I got there she showed me a rate structure on her phone starting at $120 and going up to $260. To make a long disappointing story short, she is no longer doing Greek for less than $260. She claims the cheaper Greek was at her "last store". I spent $140 for BBBJ and CFS. While her head game is good and she squeals when you fuck her, there are much better looking and cheaper options out there. Appearance wise she is roughly equal to any of the 40th ave girls and they are $60 CBJ CFS

Avoid.

Because of the possibility of reasonably priced greek with an Asian provider I gave her a try. She is now located on Barclay. When I got there she showed me a rate structure on her phone starting at $120 and going up to $260. To make a long disappointing story short, she is no longer doing Greek for less than $260. She claims the cheaper Greek was at her "last store". I spent $140 for BBBJ and CFS. While her head game is good and she squeals when you fuck her, there are much better looking and cheaper options out there. Appearance wise she is roughly equal to any of the 40th ave girls and they are $60 CBJ CFS

Avoid.
You know how it goes
she started off cheap and when business got good price goes up. They still people willing to pay the increased so she won’t be lowering it anytime soon.

New to the site, after reading all the reviews decide to try, Apt building on Barclay after confirmation got buzz in get into the Apt after discussion on services n prices I decided to have FS everything, included something that I’m into , Golden Shower, in the bathroom, and some nice foreplay on what a call sloppy BJ…. Back to the room we started with a nice prostate massage to get junior wake… then I have dinner at the Y and at the poop hole, that I cleaned my self in the shower….. I’m an ass lover so work I go… dog style started slowly then pondering in…. At the end I ask for a cream pie and I have my desert…. Overall a very nice experience… face about a 7, body 7, titts point neeples 10, ass a 10 personality a 8 because English not so good…. Damage 300. Not a clock watcher… do I repeat, yes… do I recommend yes….

Did you walk out or pay the extra 100

So I've seen her a couple times since, paid the 260. Now I'll say she's worth seeing. Crazy anal, bbj, all that, but keep the translator handy and agree fully on what's happening. She'll agree over text about taking a facial but she'll say no last second, so I'd say make sure before the pants come off

So I've seen her a couple times since, paid the 260. Now I'll say she's worth seeing. Crazy anal, bbj, all that, but keep the translator handy and agree fully on what's happening. She'll agree over text about taking a facial but she'll say no last second, so I'd say make sure before the pants come off
You would think she’d remember what you like being a repeat and all.

Paid a visit to check anal off the list. 260 for the anal tier service. Translator app a definite must.

Her bbbj was violently crazy in a good way more or less. Lots of suction, sometimes even too much so. I thought I was gonna lose one of my balls in one particularly strong inhale.

Bend her over the bed for anal and gotta say she takes a pounding like a champ, if only she could communicate better it'd be great. But her constantly saying "open" as a rough translation equivalent for cumming really took me out of it. Felt like I was pounding forever and couldn't get off in her ass. The friction buildup with the bag was starting to stir up an odious reminder that I was drilling in a sewer so I asked to try her pussy. Never even got to it though, her 2nd round of bbbj to refresh junior got me there with a CIM.

Lookswise I'd say a rough 5, think old frumpy housewife, probably late 40s to mid 50s. Not a horseface sideshow but definitely ripened with age. Keeps her body pretty decent for that age though, good tits and nipples and tiny frame to really toss around and manipulate (and I'm pretty scrawny tbh). Not much of a (fupa)belly that's atypical for her type.

Room was clean lots of mirrors around to avoid looking at her face and still seeing how well she takes a pounding.

I probably wouldn't go though unless I wanted affordable anal and some violent head. The poor communication and age/looks kinda turned me off. Wish I brought more money to visit another provider afterwards, but it was starting to rain like crazy and I dunno what the ettiquette for go to another hole with trace spittle/rubbing alcohol trappings on my junk.