Asian Fun & Sexy Naturally Busty 631-428-6228

This is one of those Asian in calls. Two call system. They quoted me 160H, and 130HH. I said I was only looking to spend 100, she said 120, I said no, she said OK 100. The girl on the phone sounded young, so I decided to go.

When I got there it was the same old 40 something (or 50 lol.) I stayed to have fun with Kelly. She was very pleasant, and pretty good engrish. Very nice body, flat tummy firm B's. No pretense of massage. I asked if it was busy, she said I was the 1st customer, of the day. So I did the smell test, fresh and clean. Daty was nice, cbj and cg.

She said they change the girl every week.

Last edited:
which town

This is one of those Asian in calls. Two call system. They quoted me 160H, and 130HH. I said I was only looking to spend 100, she said 120, I said no, she said OK 100. The girl on the phone sounded young, so I decided to go.

When I got there it was the same old 40 something (or 50 lol.) I stayed to have fun with Kelly. She was very pleasant, and pretty good engrish. Very nice body, flat tummy firm B's. No pretense of massage. I asked if it was busy, she said I was the 1st customer, of the day. So I did the smell test, fresh and clean. Daty was nice, cbj and cg.

She said they change the girl every week.
Nice description, while h town is it in?