Asian Day Spa 570-677-6116 Scranton

TYFTT. Travelling for business and with BP being a bust I tried this place. Its in Scranton, PA, just off 81 on North Main Street.

I had Grace, she's an Asian girl in her late 30's but who knows with them. She could be 50 for all I know lol.

She gave a decent massage ($50 to the house) nothing like im used to on Long Island where they let you know right away they will give you more. She has one accidental touch on my boys, I grabbed her thigh to let her know it was ok. But it didnt happen again.

she had me flip, and then started rubbing my thighs, she got my attention and I was getting hard. Then the dreaded negotiation. We settled on $40 all I wanted was a hand job.

She got some oil and started working my cock and then slid a finger in my ass while stroking my cock, In a minute or so I busted.

All in $90 for 60 mins and a good looking woman. Maybe next time she wont ask me for the tip in the middle of it. I would repeat when Im in the area again.

Stopped by here last month (thanks to trader jack). Immediately unsure about the parking situation; seems to be no street parking, so I parked a few blocks away.

This place is open until 10pm, late for a quiet town. Anyway, I ring the bell and wait for someone to answer - a brief wait seems really long when it’s the front door on the Main Street.

Older woman opens door, and against my gut I step in and asked for 30 minutes. The room has a sliding door. I undress and wait on the table. She tells me her name is CiCi. It’s barely a massage until I tell her that my lower back hurts. Then she really puts her elbow into it. It really helped! When she was working on my legs, I elevated my hips and she started the ST. No negotiation, she tells me to flip for a HE. Wouldn’t let me near her boobs nor UTC. She seemed to be in her 50s so no big loss. Had to tell her to ease up, told her it hurt, and she got it. After clean up, told me to try Tina next time. Asked to say hi, but she was in with another monger. Asked about parking and was told that you can park on the side street, and even in the driveway on the side street.

Damage 40 / 40, for 80 total. Wouldn’t repeat with CiCi, but no idea on looks or age for Tina. Seems like the only game in town.