Asian BP girls-Forget them!!

They all say they are 23 or 24 and my experience tells me 40 is about average> The other day a 23 y.o in nanuet was at least 50-maybe 60. They are all liars-no matter how much you grill them they stick to the same BS-Yes they are 24 and yes that is their picture-right

Nyack/nanuet/elmsford and Stamford- count on them all being lying ugly old witches!

If the price is 160-that is the group of asians who are the biggest liars. Any $120 girl will be a pig for sure. WHORE BITCHES!!

They all say they are 23 or 24 and my experience tells me 40 is about average> The other day a 23 y.o in nanuet was at least 50-maybe 60. They are all liars-no matter how much you grill them they stick to the same BS-Yes they are 24 and yes that is their picture-right

Nyack/nanuet/elmsford and Stamford- count on them all being lying ugly old witches!

If the price is 160-that is the group of asians who are the biggest liars. Any $120 girl will be a pig for sure. WHORE BITCHES!!
You didn't just realize this, I hope. It's been like that forever.
I have to disagree with the 120=pig. Sometimes you can get a gem at any price point, not often, but they are out there.

I have to disagree with the 120=pig. Sometimes you can get a gem at any price point, not often, but they are out there.
They are absolutely out there. I have been seeing one for a year at $120/hr. I have visited philipinas on the BP that turned out to be that age $160/half hour. There are reports of 21D in Hicksville having girls that age.

They exist, but takes work or reading some of the reviews on PMBs.

Yes the chinese women lie and they see absolutely nothing wrong with it. If you press the issue, in their minds, you are showing bad form.

Welcome to the world of whacky chinese.

It's frustrating, I understand completely.

You sometimes think, they all can't be bullshit, but they are.

You know what the real standard is, some late 30's-early 40's and worse. It's less than 10% of the time that I'm pleasantly surprised with a sexy woman in her early 30's.

Those girls in the pictures are indeed real, but they sure don't work in the place you intend on visiting.

You sometimes think, they all can't be bullshit, but they are.

You know what the real standard is, some late 30's-early 40's and worse. It's less than 10% of the time that I'm pleasantly surprised with a sexy woman in her early 30's.

Those girls in the pictures are indeed real, but they sure don't work in the place you intend on visiting.
i wind up staying maybe 10% of the time after telling them- U r not girl in picture and you are not a $160 girl. If you wanna rim me and gimme a bbbj, u got a hundred. Most of the time they show me the door but every so often....

yes i was generalizing-ive said it over and over. The price paid, once it is above crack whore level, guarantees nothing. My best ever was 150 and if i could find her today, i would pay 800. If i didnt mention it here. Destiny- http://dfinestnyc.webs.com/ is a real BP winner-sometimes runs 100 specials and she is in the top 20% of anythng out there for sure. Ashley out of stamford, brunette white girl is a winner also as is 'Angel' a tiny blond who works queens, manhattan and westchester out of BP too.

yes i was generalizing-ive said it over and over. The price paid, once it is above crack whore level, guarantees nothing. My best ever was 150 and if i could find her today, i would pay 800. If i didnt mention it here. Destiny- http://dfinestnyc.webs.com/ is a real BP winner-sometimes runs 100 specials and she is in the top 20% of anythng out there for sure. Ashley out of stamford, brunette white girl is a winner also as is 'Angel' a tiny blond who works queens, manhattan and westchester out of BP too.
site says $300/hr. Where do you see $100 specials? On BP?

I do happen to notice that just about none of the asian ads on backpage ever have the "100% real pics" guarantee. I'm relatively new to it, but I should say it's a safe bet to ignore any ad that doesn't say that?

I do happen to notice that just about none of the asian ads on backpage ever have the "100% real pics" guarantee. I'm relatively new to it, but I should say it's a safe bet to ignore any ad that doesn't say that?
The one I look for says "100% me or its free" and even then I had a few who claim the pic is of them but it was old and not recent. Remember if it looks too good to be true it usually is

I have taken a look behind door number one at least 4 times.. and walked 4 times. They run ads in BP in the Hudson Valley in several cities. They were all 40-50 and not in the least attractive. The kind they put out to pasture. BUT i keep hearing that every now and then you will get lucky and find that diamond in the ruff. So every now and then i take another look.. just ALWAYS have plan B close by. The mongers that i do know that have partaken, have had mechanical lackluster sessions, and regretted wasting hard earned coin.

I agree, I called another BP Asian Ad, one of many in the Hackensack area and I thought that I was gonna get another ugly girl but to my surprise, this girl was surprisingly hot with C's. I was so astonished that I asked her how I can see her again, and she told me they change their numbers all the time... So i'm guessing it is really hit or miss and its mostly miss.

you must have just started this shit

Just thought I'd add my 2cents...
I have been to several backpage asian incalls and I have to say.... they are better looking than a couple years back. Before i used to really get ugly girls or really older girls, but nowadays it seems like they are getting pretty decent. They aren't AWESOME like other new york spas or other AMPs but still... i do feel that the quality is getting better...
Most of the asian providers change their numbers or use rotating numbers so there isnt really a definitive phone number i post.. but there are numbers that i do look for... but still... i guess its hit or miss...

I disagree guys. I had a 70% success with bp. You really have to spnd time and look for them when your pee wee is sober ;) I met some gorgeous girls on bp. But ya, they usually negotiate close to 200