Asian 631- 660-8630 Islandia

Saw this ad last Saturday
Called and it was a hotel in Islandia
I think the prices were 140 half hour, 180 hour
I was interested in the BBFS. Got to the hotel and there was a swapping of photos before I got the room number. When I went up to the room, it matched the photo that she sent me and I was pleasantly surprised because I’ve had times in the past where what was behind the door I would have to walk out hon.
Started with some lfk while we undressed each other. Proceeded onto the bed and went into some Dfk mutual touching
From there it was a bbj for about five minutes. After which went into 69 position. Beautiful pussy, no smell.
she was definitely getting aroused. From there, she went cowgirl. It was tight and nice and then she say you fuck me now and laid down in missionary. It was so nice. I was trying to figure out where to finish. I chose to pull out and spray all over the front of her. When I was done, she went to the bathroom and cleaned up and I caught my breath. She came out some more DFK and said our goodbyes.
She wanted to exchange phone numbers, and I asked how long she would be there and she left on Sunday.
All this was a translation app by the way.
So now am I supposed to give a number rating?
Looks. 7.5
Performance 9
Price. 9
200. BBFS.